Guest gorgie kev

Biggest Wage Thief?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Biggest Wage Thief?

• Mauricio Pinilla
    • Mirsad Be?lija
    • Laryea Kingston

Miko. How much longer......

Those who perpetually cite Judas with reference to Webster or Pressley need to pay more attention in Religious Education lessons at School.

Tin hat on here but I'd go for Campbell Ogilvie. Always hear how wonderful he is but never anything concrete that he's actually been responsible for.

Besliga- record signing and big things expected. Pretty certain this means his wages will be pretty substantial. Turns out he's the most choco player in the history of HMFC.

Closely followed by Pinilla.

Kingston has at least starred in parts, although needs to get his finger out this season

sold record season tickets and had a waitng list mate! have you seen the empty spaces at tynecastle now? that's because thousands have seen through vlad and won't give him there money

Sadly there are still thousands who have their head up their arse and still make excuse after excuse for the way this club is being run.

The biggest wage thief is whoever is pocketing the registration fees for the signings from Kaunas.

Re Phil Anderton - a recent ex chairman of Hearts surprised me :eek: with some comments made re PA - not in the positive at all.

Also CM mentioned how PA's role in interviewing Ranieri was one of the main factors in his demise.

Personally although Big Phil spent some serious cash - he helped fill Tynie every week and kept refering to Hibs as the Docksiders - which annoyed them. :107years:

The Boo - still see you are taking a roasting for backing Vlad mate. Some things never change!

Biggest wage thief...Robbie Neilson for pretending to be a professional footballer. Nice guy but sh**e player.

Besliga- record signing and big things expected. Pretty certain this means his wages will be pretty substantial. Turns out he's the most choco player in the history of HMFC.

Closely followed by Pinilla.

Kingston has at least starred in parts, although needs to get his finger out this season

Can someone please explain to me what makes Bez a wage theif? He's been injured almost the entire time he's been here or shipped out on loan?

Pinilla aside, it should be Nade. That fat **** hardly bothered his arse with training for an entire season.

Me! I do ****** all at work!!!

An when did the term "wage thief" originate. Id never heard of one til a couple of months ago. Now you cant even break your leg without being called one.

Guilty:o I am a wage thief.

FTH

PINILLA!!!

Followed closely by Beslija.

Kingston has made a semi-decent effort last season when he played.

This season he's been pash, but I'll give him another couple of games to prove his worth. He is still a big player for us.

sorry guys but i win hands down i show up at 12 go for a fag a 1 then a tea break at 2 then another fag at 3 then leave at 4 i work in a call center for a tv company so the rest of the time is spent watching sky sports news and looking on here and answer the odd call :eek:

sorry guys but i win hands down i show up at 12 go for a fag a 1 then a tea break at 2 then another fag at 3 then leave at 4 i work in a call center for a tv company so the rest of the time is spent watching sky sports news and looking on here and answer the odd call :eek:

:rofl:

I like it. Life in the fast lane eh?

If I were a Sky subscriber I would probably hate you.

But as I'm not, more power to you.

FTH

:4_1_72::4_1_72: Are you being serious? Pre Vlad Gordon was away to Cardiff for ?250k, Hartley was away to the mhanks for ?250k, Pressley had refused to sign a new contract till Vlad came in. We had no Rudi, Bednar or feck all to sell on.

Complete and Utter Bull****...Sometimes your pandering to Madfud shows no limits...Now you're making things up!! :107years:

Oh, Source...I've always wanted to say that!!

Went for Beslija. I don't really think Kingston can be compared to the other two. As he has actually played, regularly.

his chest thumpin was him saying im the daddy , i asked him when he attended robbies testimonial dinner so get the facts before you open your greasy fat mouth bawbag as he gave everything for the club an was treated like a leaper cos he spoke out not like gordon or hartley ****bags

his chest thumpin was him saying im the daddy , i asked him when he attended robbies testimonial dinner so get the facts before you open your greasy fat mouth bawbag as he gave everything for the club an was treated like a leaper cos he spoke out not like gordon or hartley ****bags

You can't be serious?

What have Hartley or Gordon done to get that kind of abuse?

Hate posting s*** like this but i've heard we may have no wage thiefs at the moment apart from vlad perhaps. Somebody I know who works on the groundstaff @ riccarton says trouble is brewing as some players have not been getting thier wages at all.

Bes by a short neck from Pinilla. Why Larry is even quoted in the same bracket as these guys is a mystery to me if not a disgrace. There are about 15 other players who should be on here before Larry.

On the playing side, Beslija by a short head from Pinilla, who provided us with at least one golden memory.

Off the field, if the two remaining members of the Triumvirate of Toley have been paid a single penny by the club they are the biggest wage thieves.

Please add Gary Mcswegan, fitzroy simpson, gordon petric and vincent guerin to the list. All total thiefs!!!

Pinilla for me from the list, waste of talent that boy, him and Bednar up front would be lethal if they were both fit and had a good manager who motivated them.

1. Pinilla

2. Anderton

3. Presslhey

Had Pressley gone back to your first team would you be saying the same?

I'd be intrigued to know how you render him a wage thief?

witout a shadow of adoubt its kngston 15k for what he does nuthin hes a lazy money grabbin **** he has no excuse he plays every week does nout pinnilla injured and beslija never got a chance so it makes so much sence its kingstone.

Archived