Biggest Wage Thief?

Guest gorgie kev

Biggest Wage Thief?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Biggest Wage Thief?

• Mauricio Pinilla
    • Mirsad Be?lija
    • Laryea Kingston

guys who sit in bronze for ?250 a year and just mooooaaaannnn constantly!

****. Here's me paying for my Season Ticket, and there's people who are getting paid ?250 to take one. Wage thiefs the lot of them.

Nucky Thompson
what? he was a fantastic chief executive! even guys like bobby robson commented about how professional he was
But did we get what we paid for;) All I can remember is a few squibs going off at Tynie:rolleyes:

Guest jambomickey
Rodney

now your talking mate and pedro lopez and that muppet who's supposed to be director of football and that muppet who was our manager last season who had our worst record ever, this regime sack you if your succesful and keep you if your useless

Me! I do ****** all at work!!!

An when did the term "wage thief" originate. Id never heard of one til a couple of months ago. Now you cant even break your leg without being called one.

Guest jambomickey
But did we get what we paid for;) All I can remember is a few squibs going off at Tynie:rolleyes:

sold record season tickets and had a waitng list mate! have you seen the empty spaces at tynecastle now? that's because thousands have seen through vlad and won't give him there money

Guest jambomickey
George Burley.

Was killing the club every day he was here. :mad:

the man that's going to end up killing our club is the man who savd us and promised us the earth and built our hopes up to let us down in a big way

Vladimir Romanov.

Where's the cash you thieving barsteward,where,s the money for Gordon,where's the ?3.7m for the transfer fee's when NO ONE was tranfered,La Gazza Ladra,ya bass.

What have you done to the heart and soul of the club?

Nucky Thompson
sold record season tickets and had a waitng list mate! have you seen the empty spaces at tynecastle now? that's because thousands have seen through vlad and won't give him there money
He did have a say in shifting ST's but I think a lot was down to the manager and quality signings VR brought in.

He spent Vlads money wildly, which got us all interested, but ultimately got him the sack. So he is responsible for a sell out but only through the ol overdraft. Which where still trying to recover from.

He did have a say in shifting ST's but I think a lot was down to the manager and quality signings VR brought in.

See you,you know feck all,the ST's were sold way in advance of ANY quality signings that your saviour brought in.

Vladimir Romanov.

Where's the cash you thieving barsteward,where,s the money for Gordon,where's the ?3.7m for the transfer fee's when NO ONE was tranfered,La Gazza Ladra,ya bass.

If he gets ****** like you to stop turning up to the ground I think he's doing all right

Yup - he did have good PR though and added to the feel good factor at the club.

Himmler could have brought the punters in at that time though.

We wuz rocking.

Guest jambomickey

your having a laugh mate! george burley was brought in late in the day and season tickets were sold before that because of the names being linked with the job and because of phil andertons pr

Nucky Thompson
Vladimir Romanov.

:4_1_72::4_1_72: Are you being serious? Pre Vlad Gordon was away to Cardiff for ?250k, Hartley was away to the mhanks for ?250k, Pressley had refused to sign a new contract till Vlad came in. We had no Rudi, Bednar or feck all to sell on.

We'll probably see where the Craig Gordon money went when the next year's accounts are released. :)

Why were they not in this years accounts,it's been well over a year now that he was sold.

Guest jambomickey
:4_1_72::4_1_72: Are you being serious? Pre Vlad Gordon was away to Cardiff for ?250k, Hartley was away to the mhanks for ?250k, Pressley had refused to sign a new contract till Vlad came in. We had no Rudi, Bednar or feck all to sell on.

yes i agree with you that vlad gets top doller for players mate but overall hisrunning of our club is a disgrace

Nucky Thompson
see edit
You don't have to edit mate he's already been on here posting that he's not a Hearts supporter anymore:cool: That gives him as much right to debate Hearts as a fecking Hobo.

And we were only ?18m in debt,that was for a footballing academy,three stands,europe every second or so season,top six football every season and a far better squad of footballers.

Stick to calling people hobos,you know the ones that can't really defend them selfs who know as little as you.

You don't have to edit mate he's already been on here posting that he's not a Hearts supporter anymore:cool: That gives him as much right to debate Hearts as a fecking Hobo.

FFS my wife know's more about HMFC and our history than you.

Why were they not in this years accounts,it's been well over a year now that he was sold.

He was sold after July 31, 2007. This means he's in the following year's accounts.

Nucky Thompson
FFS my wife know's more about HMFC and our history than you.
FFS I know more about your wife than you.

Guest jambomickey
Pressley! All the money he took whilst disrupting the club. Not trustworthy!! :mad:

steven pressley was a great servant to hearts and was treated harshly

Guest gorgie kev

And judas kicked the fans in the baws with his chest thumping routine.

Do you know where hell is

He's a ****ing ****bag and he can get to ****. If he was so for the fans he wouldnt have signed a confidentiality agreement, i mean, he hijacked a press conference so its not like he had nothing to say.

Phil Anderton.

Oh dear.

Oh dear.

Oh dear.

selectivememory.com.

Nucky Thompson
Oh dear.

Oh dear.

Oh dear.

selectivememory.com.

Instead of posting Oh dear and shiiite as a reply to everything you disagree with, lets here your opinion:rolleyes:

Instead of posting Oh dear and shiiite as a reply to everything you disagree with, lets here your opinion:rolleyes:

Pinilla with Beslija a close second.

Archived