Motherwell on BBC2

Carl Weathers

I think if we were to sign clarkson (and we should) motherwell would be talentless. Its not looking too good for them tonight, nancy look the stronger team just now. Only a matter of time untill they score i rekon.

I think if we were to sign clarkson (and we should) motherwell would be talentless. Its not looking too good for them tonight, nancy look the stronger team just now. Only a matter of time untill they score i rekon.

Nancy don't look that great really.

Haven't had a chance yet.

Never had any particular 'axe to grind' as far as Motherwell were concerned, good hard working club etc etc. That is until I read some of the vitriol spouted about us following our cup exit last year. That, allied to very dodgy the cloak n dagger stuff surrounding MM's turnaround, has left me feeling less than supportive of their European campaign :P .........however feck them might be nearer the truth to be honest ;)

Captain Canada

I switched it on at half time and Dougie and Billy were blethering on about Celtic for a good 5 minutes - I had thought it was a Motherwell game! Fuds! Why can't they just concentrate on the game they're showing live rather than turning everything into an OF bonanza? I shall say it once more - Fuds!

Did anyone else just see Clarkson take a blatant dive in the replay a minute ago to try and get the keeper sent off?

Conveniently glossed over by the commentators.

Did anyone else just see Clarkson take a blatant dive in the replay a minute ago to try and get the keeper sent off?

Yeah, i thought it was a penalty at first but when you watch the replay and keep yer eye on the defender he pulls out of the challenge. To give it would be harsh.

Is there anyone apart from me that thinks David Clarkson is one of the biggest cheats around ... personally I think he gets away with murder week after week in Scotland ...

I'm watching this game tonight and he really is reinforcing that view tonight albeit in France ... down every time someone looks at him!!!

People go on about how biased some English commentators are. They are nothing on BBC Scotland. They ignore anything bad Scottish players do and highlight everything negative the opposition do. It's cringeworthy!

Yeah, i thought it was a penalty at first but when you watch the replay and keep yer eye on the defender he pulls out of the challenge. To give it would be harsh.

I'm not talking about the penalty claim (which was a bit of a dive as well though). It was just after that they were showing a slo-mo replay of Clarkson just after the penalty claim, he starts to get up and the keeper brushes by him and Clarkson went down like he'd been shot, presumably trying to get the keeper sent off.

Surely an 'honest Scottish laddie' wouldn't do that though? :eek:

Jeezo, i had already typed 2-0 there. How dare he miss. Well done the keeper, c'mon the well, get yer arse up the park. ( im sure they can hear me)

Is there anyone apart from me that thinks David Clarkson is one of the biggest cheats around ... personally I think he gets away with murder week after week in Scotland ...

I'm watching this game tonight and he really is reinforcing that view tonight albeit in France ... down every time someone looks at him!!!

Yes. Was it not Clarkson that took a dive against us in the first game of the season about a minute after Audrey had been booked for diving?

Jeezo, i had already typed 2-0 there. How dare he miss. Well done the keeper, c'mon the well, get yer arse up the park. ( im sure they can hear me)

me too. **** poor pen

I've noticed it for a while. He also likes to leave his boot in in challenges when the ball's away.

Wish he would make his mind up what type of coward and cheat he is.

Billy Dodds describing the 1-0 defeat as a 'great result'. Decent result given the circumstances but never great. The guy hasn't a clue.

Billy Dodds describing the 1-0 defeat as a 'great result'. Decent result given the circumstances but never great. The guy hasn't a clue.

He's a narse. Great result if motherwell win 2-0 at home but thats not going to happen. more than likely be 1-0 again to the nancy boys.

Dodds at his best - great result - i don't think so! Motherwell will not make it into the sectional stages. Bet McGhee wishes he had got onto that plane now!!!!!

Do you know where hell is

The velika-barr incident was used as an example of cheating by all scottish news stations(until he went to rangers) yet the clarkson incident which was just as bad, seems to be deemed okay as he is a good scottish lad. We should be taking these double standard erseholes to task on these matters, so as to highlight how embarrassing they really are.

Wonder if thier fans sing.........

"We are Nancy boys"............:rolleyes:

Hello hello we are the nancy boys................:4_1_111:

I think he's a piece of s***. First time I noticed was that Cup game where he took a ridiculous dive. Done it every time I've seen him since.

Clarkson is by far my most hated SPL player outside the OF and Hibs

He is a dirty *******, and constantly leaves the boot in. He also dives all over the place and play-acts all the time, but he never gets any abuse of the press or anyone.

Fozzyonthefence
1,900 Well fans according to the radio.

Tell me - when was the last time the Hobos had that support in Europe?

Probably the last time they played in Europe, to be fair (I don't mean Interdiddy Cup). Don't think they take a lot less than us & I suppose they don't qualify very often for Europe (a bit like us at the moment)

Toxteth O'Grady
Wonder if thier fans sing.........

"We are Nancy boys"............:rolleyes:

They did in the 80's but it's frowned upon now;)

Clarkson is by far my most hated SPL player outside the OF and Hibs

He is a dirty *******, and constantly leaves the boot in. He also dives all over the place and play-acts all the time, but he never gets any abuse of the press or anyone.

He was unbookable for a good few months post December 2007. Shocking.

Exactly, when are Scottish commentators going to realise that a 1-0 away defeat is a bad result in Europe.

Nelly Terraces

Heard on radio5 this morning that the Mudderhell support got CS gassed by the local plod after the game over there. Can't find anything on the 'net about it, but lets hope it's true. They are s ** m.:)

1,900 Well fans according to the radio.

Tell me - when was the last time the Hobos had that support in Europe?

Wouldn't underestimate their support. Here's a whole bunch of them at the airport before their last Euro jaunt.

800px-Plastic_chairs_airport.jpg

Archived