supporters bus in fife??? if any interested??

rudiskacel06

i have noticed that there is a lot of hearts fans in fife ie dalgety bay,rosyth,inverkeithing,dunfermline,cowden etc i currently stay in dunfermline,if anyone fancys helping me sort out a bus for away games give us a reply or pm ta !!!

there are enough of us it just needs somebody to organise a meeting and get a true idea of how many are willing to be involved in this much talked of venture

chester copperpot
there are enough of us it just needs somebody to organise a meeting and get a true idea of how many are willing to be involved in this much talked of venture

Where is that certain poster when you need him.

Come on son, put the dampners on it.

chester copperpot
He's on a cruise.

Cheers for the message to cheer me up this morning mate, but I work for HSBC not HBOS ya dyslexic muppett.

Seriously though, it was a nice gesture, there's no way I'm getting the bullett unless they find me with drugs.;)

Cheers for the message to cheer me up this morning mate, but I work for HSBC not HBOS ya dyslexic muppett.

Seriously though, it was a nice gesture, there's no way I'm getting the bullett unless they find me with drugs.;)

Oops. Sorry wrong bank!

Trust you are well though pal, Mrs J may have to go for a section this afternoon so will be in touch with regards to cigars, beers.

Cheers.

i have noticed that there is a lot of hearts fans in fife ie dalgety bay,rosyth,inverkeithing,dunfermline,cowden etc i currently stay in dunfermline,if anyone fancys helping me sort out a bus for away games give us a reply or pm ta !!!

YAHOORYE HEARTS SC

chester copperpot
Oops. Sorry wrong bank!

Trust you are well though pal, Mrs J may have to go for a section this afternoon so will be in touch with regards to cigars, beers.

Cheers.

All the best mate. Good luck.

Archived