Craigy G

Millfield_Mackem

Its a good save but not good enough to make the Top ten saves ive seen CG make both for Hearts and Scotland, just shows you how good he really is!!!

Scotland Number 1!!!

Fozzyonthefence

I remember that one - great save but agree nowehere near his best. Motherwell, Hibs & Sparta Prague instantly spring to mind. Or am I exagerating the Hibs one because it was in the 93rd minute?

I remember that one - great save but agree nowehere near his best. Motherwell, Hibs & Sparta Prague instantly spring to mind. Or am I exagerating the Hibs one because it was in the 93rd minute?

The hibs save was top class.

The Motherwell one was even better :cool:

No the save against Hibs was one of the best saves I have ever seen in the flesh, as was the one against Motherwell. The weegie press have shut up about McGregor since big Craigs 2 recent performances for Scotland. Also Scotlands number 2 didnt exactly cover himself in glory for the huns against Killie at the weekend.

No the save against Hibs was one of the best saves I have ever seen in the flesh, as was the one against Motherwell. The weegie press have shut up about McGregor since big Craigs 2 recent performances for Scotland. Also Scotlands number 2 didnt exactly cover himself in glory for the huns against Killie at the weekend.

Bet you though there is the usual McGregor pushes Gordon all the way just before the Norway game.

Think the Sparta 3 was my favourite although ultimately didn't mean anything.

So I suppose the Rob Jones one to avoid a derby defeat.

North-East save of the season award for 2007-08

It was a fantastic save. Every sinue of his 6 foot 4 frame at full stretch to tip a excellent shot over the bar.

Got the video here. It's at 2.20 minutes in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKo_AVxR5UI&eurl=http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=354052&page=4

Even the English media know who the national team number one is (2mins 40 seconds) ...... Alan whooooooooo?

The saves at 45 seconds and 1 min 45 are fantastic. World class stuff

Yup, and unfortunately, some of your lot don't fully appreciate just how lucky you are to have a keeper of Craig's calibre!

The People's Chimp
North-East save of the season award for 2007-08

It was a fantastic save. Every sinue of his 6 foot 4 frame at full stretch to tip a excellent shot over the bar.

Got the video here. It's at 2.20 minutes in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKo_AVxR5UI&eurl=http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=354052&page=4

aye, that is a pretty damn good save. :)

Does anyone have a link to the save against Hibs? I think its the best save ive seen along with the last of the triple against Sparta.

I think the one against Rangers is the best just because you see most of the Rangers support start to celebrate and then have to sit back down.

Does anyone have a link to the save against Hibs? I think its the best save ive seen along with the last of the triple against Sparta.

the hibs save is world class if that was any of the old firms keepers the press would still be going on about it now.

There was one I remember in Bordeaux where a shot actually went past him yet he stretched his arm back to pluck it out just before it crossed the goal-line. That was one of many great saves he made that night which made BBC Scotland's man-of-the-match award to Robbie Neilson look very peculiar.

What a player!! WHAT A PLAYER!!

Be great to see him back in a hearts top in 8-10 years time when he is coming to the end off his playing days.

Scotlands Number 1 - End Off

Archived