Pinilla

vegas-voss

Signs for Vasco Da Dama.

Makes a **** out of us for 3 years then gets himself a deal at a good South American club and probably straight back into the international fold.I wonder if Csaba had got the chance to work with him would we have seen his real talents or will he just **** up this move like he has done every other.

I can only think he would have been brillaint this season under Csaba and a perfect striker for the way we are playing.

Hopefully he does well because there is no doubt he is quality.

Doubt his salary will be as high as he was used to though -- has also taken time to find a club -- not more problems ?

Wonder if he wishes he had accepted lower salary here ?

He's a waster.

You will be calling him Phinilla soon!

You are just bitter because of all the love and affection you put into his career at Hearts and got nothing back.

;)

You will be calling him Phinilla soon!

You are just bitter because of all the love and affection you put into his career at Hearts and got nothing back.

;)

Nah in fairness, we were conned.

Chad Sexington

I'd love to know exactly how much he actually screwed out of the club for doing nothing.

On second thoughts, I don't think I do. :mad:

The frustrating thing is, he could have been a huge star at this club.

Total waster.

:sad:

It's another massive club to add to his impressive CV though, it's no doubt there is talent in those feet of his.

I'm a bit gutted, as when I lived in Brasil Vasco were my team, I still think they're great, and I'd rather not have him!

But to be fair I've seen a strikeforce of Romario & Edmundo playing for them, and play well, so if they can control that wacky wild living pair maybe they'll do a job with Pinilla!

The Old Tolbooth
Nah in fairness, we were conned.

100% mate!!

Which is why I hope he has to give up the game for whatever reason, a total and complete fraudster!!!

What will people remember Pinilla on the pitch for? He was on the end of (for me) the best move I saw in any 2006-7 game (his goal at Pittodrie) and played Miko in for the third goal in that game. And he had a great chance to bury the Hobos at the Dunbar end.

Anything else that was memorable?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
What will people remember Pinilla on the pitch for? He was on the end of (for me) the best move I saw in any 2006-7 game (his goal at Pittodrie) and played Miko in for the third goal in that game. And he had a great chance to bury the Hobos at the Dunbar end.

He got flattened by the Dundee United keeper at Tynie!

He got flattened by the Dundee United keeper at Tynie!

God, I'd forgotten that! Looked horrendous at the time. Right up and over.

In that Hibs game when he was warming up he burst the carton of juice in my pocket with a misplaced rocket shot. I wasn't happy.:sad:

But to be fair I've seen a strikeforce of Romario & Edmundo playing for them, and play well, so if they can control that wacky wild living pair maybe they'll do a job with Pinilla!

I would imagine that the manager ended up like Inspector Dreyfus in the Pink Panther films.

I'd challenge anybody to find a player with a more high profile CV and only playing an average of around 5 games a year!!!!

Credit where credit is due, his agent is an absolute legend!!!!

In that Hibs game when he was warming up he burst the carton of juice in my pocket with a misplaced rocket shot. I wasn't happy.:sad:

Are you sure it was misplaced?

:)

To change the subject slightly, I'm sure there must be some justification for getting pictures into this thread of that young lady Pinilla got into trouble over while he was "recuperating" back in Santiago.

I've forgotten her name, though.

:(

The whole situation has ended in us looking like mugs considering we paid for all his mental troubles.

I thought Vlad paid for that?

Anyway Vlad was daft enough to pay it then decide to throw all the money away getting him mentally right before releasing him NOT selling him where he "may" get some money back for him.

Anyway how to help the guy get in the right frame of mind then drop him from a height into a pile of ****e. That will get him fixed:mad:

I'd challenge anybody to find a player with a more high profile CV and only playing an average of around 5 games a year!!!!

Theo Walcott? :P

we got the shI**y end of this one butif it worked out when is the next time we may well have a world class player on our books. thats right never!!

Credit where credit is due, his agent is an absolute legend!!!!

Woodgate, Saha, Ronaldo(Fat one), Hargreaves, Bellamy, Keiron Dyer, Owen, Van Persie, Kewell?

Ronaldo(Fat one)

Not bad for a fat lad

1993?1994 Cruzeiro 14(12) games(goals)

1994?1996 PSV Eindhoven 45(42)

1996?1997 FC Barcelona 37(34)

1997?2002 Inter 68(49)

2002?2007 Real Madrid 127(82)

2007?2008 AC Milan 16(9)

He's a waster.

Is that honestly your opinion of him now?

After months and months of sticking up for him?

Not bad for a fat lad

1993?1994 Cruzeiro 14(12) games(goals)

1994?1996 PSV Eindhoven 45(42)

1996?1997 FC Barcelona 37(34)

1997?2002 Inter 68(49)

2002?2007 Real Madrid 127(82)

2007?2008 AC Milan 16(9)

No doubting ability but he has had terrible luck with injuries and averaging just over 20 games a season when most of the clubs he's been at will play 40-50 games a year!

Was in Brazil last month on honeymoon and we took in the Rio derby between Vasco and Botafogo at the Maracana. Absolutely loved it and picked Vasco as my team.

Good luck to Pinilla - I just wish we could have got the best out of him.

I'd love to know exactly how much he actually screwed out of the club for doing nothing.

On second thoughts, I don't think I do. :mad:

The frustrating thing is, he could have been a huge star at this club.

Total waster.

:sad:

I remember last season chatting to an old pal who is still on the staff and asking where Pinnilla was, given he was on the payroll, he had a property being paid by the club and the use of a club car?

The answer after a long pause ........ we dont know!

Think he stung us big time.

Chad Sexington
I remember last season chatting to an old pal who is still on the staff and asking where Pinnilla was, given he was on the payroll, he had a property being paid by the club and the use of a club car?

The answer after a long pause ........ we dont know!

Think he stung us big time.

That really is shocking. :mad:

If that's the case we should have ripped up his contract a lot sooner.

That really is shocking. :mad:

If that's the case we should have ripped up his contract a lot sooner.

His contract!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ripping off his legs would have been more productive.

chester copperpot
Desperation for it to work out.

If Pinilla ever settles at any club, I shall be totally amazed.

He's a big waster with huge talent. Unfortunately something doesn't work in his brain, and he'll end up going down the Gazza route, the difference being is that Gazza achieved something with his football career.

Hope Pinilla rots in hell.

Woodgate, Saha, Ronaldo(Fat one), Hargreaves, Bellamy, Keiron Dyer, Owen, Van Persie, Kewell?

A very distinguished list of injury-prone players but hardly candidates for wage-thief of the year!!!!

Each of those players except Hargreaves and Van Persie will likely have over 200 appearances and most of them have only 2 or 3 clubs on their CV.

Ronaldo has had a fair few clubs but has scored over 200 goals are the highest level over 15 years!!!

The Sexbeast of Santiago has managed around 90 appearances in 6 years and averages over a club a year.

It?s a no-brainer.

Guest gorgie kev

Complete waster who would've pulled out of the team even if he caught a STD.A fine example of the things that were wrong with our beloved club over the past few years.

Could have been a great player.. But he had issues and was a serious dent in the wage bill, glad he's gone..

I dont think he'll play much for his new team, as he'll be injured or will go awol. He'll probley be out shagging all the she-males and no have time to play football.. lol

Hate when those who have it waste it - Marco Negri!

Waste of money. All the crap about playing for Hearts etc!!

Total a**e. If you had his talent would you waste it? Perhaps if some idiot was happy to pay ?10K a week + for sfa

Anyway hes gone and in most cases apart from Pittodrie and a few flashes (steady) he did nothing. So bye and good luck. 2 years of nothing bye bye

Fair enough.

The biggest and most costly mistake in the history of HMFC.

I ****ing hate the ^^^^.

Beslija isn't far behind. :mad::mad:

Could that be said about other issues as well ?

I'm interested in the answer to that from the point of view you are clearly one of the few on JKB who has access to sound information on a regular basis ?

Fair enough.

The biggest and most costly mistake in the history of HMFC.

I ****ing hate the ^^^^.

[/qUOTE]

That's the reaction of Chilean fellas I know over here. He's well-known as an arrogant waster in his homeland, I'm given to understand.

Archived