Pinilla

vegas-voss

Fair enough.

The biggest and most costly mistake in the history of HMFC.

I ****ing hate the ^^^^.

Beslija isn't far behind. :mad::mad:

Probably cost more money to be honest.

How much did Christian Vieri's agent earn in transfers, he really knew how to take the p!ss.

1989?1990 Prato

1990?1992 Torino

1992?1993 Pisa

1993?1994 Ravenna

1994?1995 Venezia

1995?1996 Atalanta

1996?1997 Juventus

1997?1998 Atletico Madrid

1998?1999 Lazio

1999?2005 Inter

2005?2006 Milan

2006 Monaco

2006?2007 Atalanta

2007?2008 Fiorentina

2008? Atalanta

Gavsy Van Gaverson
How much did Christian Vieri's agent earn in transfers, he really knew how to take the p!ss.

1989?1990 Prato

1990?1992 Torino

1992?1993 Pisa

1993?1994 Ravenna

1994?1995 Venezia

1995?1996 Atalanta

1996?1997 Juventus

1997?1998 Atletico Madrid

1998?1999 Lazio

1999?2005 Inter

2005?2006 Milan

2006 Monaco

2006?2007 Atalanta

2007?2008 Fiorentina

2008? Atalanta

Answer: Millions :P

Cant believe there are still folk on here insisting that he could have been a legend in the making for us.

Open your eyes!!! Even his #1 Bum Chum on here has turned on him (a tad which i find ironically amusing given his previous views on the matter tbh).

Said it all along - utter disgrace of a man who doesnt deserve the life he leads.

Chad Sexington
Cant believe there are still folk on here insisting that he could have been a legend in the making for us.

Open your eyes!!! Even his #1 Bum Chum on here has turned on him (a tad which i find ironically amusing given his previous views on the matter tbh).

Said it all along - utter disgrace of a man who doesnt deserve the life he leads.

No need.

:sad:

All the bum chum nonsense.

No need.

How?

For months he posted on here claiming to be in the know about the situation. For months he belittled the opinion of anyone who dared not to buy in to his way of thinking on the matter. For motnhs he stood up for the wage thief and spoke on his behalf claiming that anyone who begged to differ was in no position to say so, cos he knew better than everyone.

Now..... its come to light that all his claims were based on nothing other than "desparation for it to work"...???

And its ME who's out of order?? Sure thing.

Chad Sexington
How?

For months he posted on here claiming to be in the know about the situation. For months he belittled the opinion of anyone who dared not to buy in to his way of thinking on the matter. For motnhs he stood up for the wage thief and spoke on his behalf claiming that anyone who begged to differ was in no position to say so, cos he knew better than everyone.

Now..... its come to light that all his claims were based on nothing other than "desparation for it to work"...???

Fair enough, you're entitled to your opinion but I fail to see how personal abuse will solve anything. :)

Anyway, I'm sure he can stick up for himself.

Fair enough, you're entitled to your opinion but I fail to see how personal abuse will solve anything. :)

Maybe noone is looking to solve anything?

Anyway, I'm sure he can stick up for himself.

Hardly up there amongst the most abusive insults known to mankind now is it.

If he was willing able to dish out the abuse / belittlement to those of us who didnt agree with him over the months he spent preaching about Pinilla, then he should be just as willing to take the abuse when he ends up with egg on his face over the whole thing.

Could that be said about other issues as well ?

I'm interested in the answer to that from the point of view you are clearly one of the few on JKB who has access to sound information on a regular basis ?

Every chance.

You want things to work out so badly you'll defend it to the very last possible seconds despite knowing it'll probably go tits up. The worst part about it was knowing how talented he was.

I think, to be fair, Pinilla even fooled his friends here. One particular poster on the board dealt with him quite a lot, and got messed around big time. But hey, it's not the first time something bad happened and it won't be the last.

Saw him on Saturday night in town, well not exactly but a big picture of him posing with the staff at el barrio. Kind of says it all.

I agree with the masses, the guy was/Is a clown.

However I take a perverse pleasure In knowing he stung Vlad for alot of money. He's one of the few people to make a James Hunt of the man.

I agree with the masses, the guy was/Is a clown.

However I take a perverse pleasure In knowing he stung Vlad for alot of money. He's one of the few people to make a James Hunt of the man.

He never stung Vlad - pretty sure the money would have been coming out of Hearts pot.

Who cares about the wage thief, he was paid by Vlad & he`s now being paid by somebody else , move on he`s nothing to do with Hearts now .

Are you sure? Didn't Vlad have Pinilla over to stay In Kaunas and what not?

I'm a petty man and hope he stung Vlad, there I've said It.

:mad:

Are you sure? Didn't Vlad have Pinilla over to stay In Kaunas and what not?

I'm a petty man and hope he stung Vlad, there I've said It.

:mad:

Pinilla was contracted to Hearts and went to Kaunas in Pinilla's last days.

Think Hearts would have shelled out quite a lot of money before Pinilla went to Vlad's amusement park.

Think it was Hearts who lost a wedge on the boy Pinilla.

App (Gls)

1989–1990 Prato 7 (1)

1990–1992 Torino 6 (1)

1992–1993 Pisa 18 (2)

1993–1994 Ravenna 32 (12)

1994–1995 Venezia 29 (11)

1995–1996 Atalanta 19 (7)

1996–1997 Juventus 23 (8)

1997–1998 Atletico Madrid 24 (24)

1998–1999 Lazio 22 (12)

1999–2005 Inter 144 (103)

2005–2006 Milan 8 (1)

2006 Monaco 7 (3)

2006–2007 Atalanta 7 (2)

2007–2008 Fiorentina 26 (6)

2008– Atalanta 0 (0)

Bit harsh when you look at the stats I'm quite sure you'll agree he did a fair job for most clubs throughout his career, I always thought he was a great player

He wore a headband & I wanted it to work out.

PS - Can you imagine what Steven Pressley made of him at the time?

Bet he wanted to punch his **** in.

How?

Totally agree.

Don't blame him.

Blame teh idiot who signed a talented but incredibly injury prone player on a massive wage.

Bit harsh when you look at the stats I'm quite sure you'll agree he did a fair job for most clubs throughout his career, I always thought he was a great player

Certainly dont disagree with that just insane to play with 8 clubs in 8 years

Archived