Miko

Dave Ross

Thanks for that goal against Motherwell but that'll be about it this season. 3 years of absolute garbage is a nice way of describing his time at Heart of Midlothian. Can't cross, can't beat a man, doesn't defend. What is the point of this imposter?

Ps I'm not being negative as I trust Csaba and think he's a breath of fresh air. Just an opinion on 1 player.

Nonsense. Constantly played out of position which today was a complete joke given the fact he would have been full of confidence after his performance's with Lithuania. Not only that but in front of the bombscare that is Wallace and then booked by the inept Conroy for absolutely nothing.

winston churchill
Thanks for that goal against Motherwell but that'll be about it this season. 3 years of absolute garbage is a nice way of describing his time at Heart of Midlothian. Can't cross, can't beat a man, doesn't defend. What is the point of this imposter?

Ps I'm not being negative as I trust Csaba and think he's a breath of fresh air. Just an opinion on 1 player.

hows robbie the dug;)

How many games have you actually been to, son?

Not pished. Just curious to see what people see he adds to our team.

Robbie won't replace Eggert in a million years right now Jerry!

How many games have you actually been to, son?

Think I made 3 games last season, 2 the season before. Does that make you happy?

Not pished. Just curious to see what people see he adds to our team.

Robbie won't replace Eggert in a million years right now Jerry!

I'm pished TBH !! but Dave....Miko is an untapped talent. I was hoping Csaba was going to unleash this talent, but so far it's still pretty much latent. Imagine a REALLY good manager with this young guy. i still happen to think Csaba is a really good manager, but will he be allowed to do his own thing?

Think I made 3 games last season, 2 the season before. Does that make you happy?

Yet you slag off Miko.

5 games, pathetic :whistling:

3 games last season + 2 the season before=3 years of absolute garbage? :confused:

winston churchill
Yet you slag off Miko. Clown. :whistling:

he was being:rolleyes:

not only has he been to every game this sason..................he was also with us in germany and ireland pre season.

Dont think you are any position to judge any player

Dont think you are any position to judge any player

Sarcasm might be the lowest form of wit but it still makes me laugh!

Sarcasm might be the lowest form of wit but it still makes me laugh!

You could have been on the park with Miko for the last 3 seasons for all I care.

Your opening post is garbage.

Totally agree - it appears the majority of the support are happy for this guy to score the odd goal which means he should be a shoe in week in week out - your avin a laff:rolleyes:

You could have been on the park with Miko for the last 3 seasons for all I care.

Your opening post is garbage.

Fair enough but I just want to know what anyone thinks he brings to our team.

Some of the posts here have been ridiculous. I have my opinion. If anyone doesn't agree please state why. Is that not the point of this place?

Some of the posts here have been ridiculous. I have my opinion. If anyone doesn't agree please state why. Is that not the point of this place?

OK Dave. the wee guy does have a talent.......BUT he loses it every time against the OF and he does not perform as we would wish. You ARE entitled to your opinion, but I'm afraid this cheeky wee scamp of a winger has endeared himself to many thousand of people's hearts, including mine. so you dont like him I DO. He would bring more of a stabilising figure if he was played on more of a regular basis. Just look at what Walter Smiths done with Kirk Broadfoot????!!!!!!!!

He has scored the odd goal or two but has missed more than enough sitters.

Cannae get to the byeline, can't recall a series of decent crosses in a game because as a winger that's his job and basically he is not good enough IMHO.

Now before the Mikolovers start, we have Driver on the other side who is still inconsistent BUT can go past defenders and deliver.

Vlad's lovechild has had enough chances but as we know we are not run like a normal fitba club:rolleyes:

I think he brings what most of the wingers i've ever seen at Tynecastle bring to a team. Inconsistency.

Although he couples that with the odd flash of genius.

I'd suggest to you he has provided more than Andrew Driver on the opposite side of the park.

OK Dave. the wee guy does have a talent.......BUT he loses it every time against the OF and he does not perform as we would wish. You ARE entitled to your opinion, but I'm afraid this cheeky wee scamp of a winger has endeared himself to many thousand of people's hearts, including mine. so you dont like him I DO. He would bring more of a stabilising figure if he was played on more of a regular basis. Just look at what Walter Smiths done with Kirk Broadfoot????!!!!!!!!

Serious question though. What does he actually bring to us? I can see he's a half decent footballer but I cannot see what he brings to Heart of Midlothian when he plays except the odd screamer.

winston churchill
I think he brings what most of the wingers i've ever seen at Tynecastle bring to a team. Inconsistency.

I'd suggest to you he has provided more than Andrew Driver on the opposite side of the park.

considering the amount of time he's had on the park compaired with driver............... i think your wrong

Father Tiresias

And I'd suggest to you, he couldn't tie the boots of Neil McCann, John Colqhoun, Roald Jensen and Kenny Aird.

What they could do and Miko can't - as someone else has pointed out - is go by defenders and get in crosses from the bye line. The frustrating thing about Andy Driver is that he fails to do it consistantly, but at least tries.

read the thread before you jump in.

em, i did read the thread prior to posting and if being to 5 games means you can judge a player on 2 seasons performances them im in the wrong job.

Miko 114 games 11 goals

Driver 55 games 10 goals

I'd say Driver probably wins on assists.

em, i did read the thread prior to posting and if being to 5 games means you can judge a player on 2 seasons performances them im in the wrong job.

Ha,ha,ha. Please say you're not being serious and you've still not picked up on the sarcasm in my post.

Serious question though. What does he actually bring to us? I can see he's a half decent footballer but I cannot see what he brings to Heart of Midlothian when he plays except the odd screamer.

I hear what you're saying Dave. Maybe it's just the expectation that we all crave for. He is running out of time I must confess...... i just would like to see him have a run in the first team for say, three or four games. I feel confidence had a lot to do with the young guy.... I do acknowledge where you are coming from.........

Miko 114 games 11 goals

Driver 55 games 10 goals

I'd say Driver probably wins on assists.

When did Miko actually last set up a goal?

winston churchill

so i take it you missed the:rolleyes:

as the OP goes home and away ................and has done for years.

I hear what you're saying Dave. Maybe it's just the expectation that we all crave for. He is running out of time I must confess...... i just would like to see him have a run in the first team for say, three or four games. I feel confidence had a lot to do with the young guy.... I do acknowledge where you are coming from.........

Cheers. Don't agree but respect your opinion.

Ha,ha,ha. Please say you're not being serious and you've still not picked up on the sarcasm in my post.

Sorry dude there aint a hint of sarcasm in your opening post.

considering the amount of time he's had on the park compaired with driver............... i think your wrong

Driver.....45

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Squad/PlayerProfilesDetail/0,,10289~30178,00.html'>http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Squad/PlayerProfilesDetail/0,,10289~30178,00.html

Miko.....82

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Squad/PlayerProfilesDetail/0,,10289~30178,00.html

Sorry dude there aint a hint of sarcasm in your opening post.

Meant the 5 games in 2 seasons post. Just gave the reply the response it deserved.

Cheers. Don't agree but respect your opinion.

roger to that Dave!! Where do we go from here?? At least we still support the little booger..... though he could be better!!!!!:(

roger to that Dave!! Where do we go from here?? At least we still support the little booger..... though he could be better!!!!!:(

Where do we go from this? I'll have a pint with you if I ever see you!

From the turn of the year this year he featured in 19 consecutive games, scoring 1 goal. Is that not a reasonable run?

From the turn of the year this year he featured in 19 consecutive games, scoring 1 goal. Is that not a reasonable run?

okay Bill, fair comment, but stick him on from the start and keep him on. only then will we see how he measures up........??;)

Meant the 5 games in 2 seasons post. Just gave the reply the response it deserved.

Aye fair enough dude if you've been to all the games your mate says you have then your opinion is well based.

I do think the boy has some talent but he is being unjustly targeted by refs and opposistion, however he is a bit of a spoon!

winston churchill
I already have.

Do you think Makela should start next week?

nope

i think he should be serving behind the bar in the ardmillan hotel.

Where do we go from this? I'll have a pint with you if I ever see you!

heh heh heh!! I'll hold you to that mate! Tyney Arms : next to the bandit: Versus ICT........... I'm the wee fat guy with the dashing good looks!!! ;)

Aye fair enough dude if you've been to all the games your mate says you have then your opinion is well based.

I do think the boy has some talent but he is being unjustly targeted by refs and opposistion, however he is a bit of a spoon!

Cheers. Would love nothing more than for Miko to prove me wrong.

nope

i think he should be serving behind the bar in the ardmillan hotel.

Although his goalscoring record compares favourably against any player in the squad (If we're talking time on the park).

Fair enough.

I agree with you for what it's worth.

heh heh heh!! I'll hold you to that mate! Tyney Arms : next to the bandit: Versus ICT........... I'm the wee fat guy with the dashing good looks!!! ;)

If I end up there, I'm a big fat guy so we have one thing in common! Ugly barsteward myself though! Only usually there for the West End bus though.

If I end up there, I'm a big fat guy so we have one thing in common! Ugly barsteward myself though! Only usually there for the West End bus though.

:rofl: Wherever you are Dave Ross, you'll do for me!! See you behind the goals mate!!!!!;)

Archived