Miko

Dave Ross

okay Bill, fair comment, but stick him on from the start and keep him on. only then will we see how he measures up........??;)

I just think he's had more than enough chances to show his quality and has come up short. I can't see what another 3 or 4 games will show us that the previous 100+ haven't.

Thanks for that goal against Motherwell but that'll be about it this season. 3 years of absolute garbage is a nice way of describing his time at Heart of Midlothian. Can't cross, can't beat a man, doesn't defend. What is the point of this imposter?

Ps I'm not being negative as I trust Csaba and think he's a breath of fresh air. Just an opinion on 1 player.

Why are you so disrespectful to a A Hearts player? You may not rate him as a football player but to this is really over the top.

I believe Miko is a good player and if Hearts supporters would stop being so malicious towards him he would gain more confidence.

Why are you so disrespectful to a A Hearts player? You may not rate him as a football player but to this is really over the top.

I believe Miko is a good player and if Hearts supporters would stop being so malicious towards him he would gain more confidence.

I bet in another 3 years and another 100+ apperances there will still be those who will be saying.............. Na Miko's not gash.........just give him another chance.

:conf11:

Simply because I love the club and I hate to see a player I believe not good enough still earn a jersey. Would suggest you do not enter a football forum if you do not like this. For example I like Neilson but accept I will read criticism of him on here.

Nelly Terraces

Another shocking performance from this total waste of space yet again. Gave nothing to the team, and was rightly hooked.

Of course, this is all the effect of the now infamous 'Andy Davis Incident'(tm JKB) that occured about 3 years ago. For those of you too young to remember, before the 'ADI' Miko was a cross between Ronaldo, Roy Keane and Fabregas. No, really. Ask your Dad, if you don't believe me.

Naturally though, Miko's world beating powers have been restored having WAVED to the fans at Hamilton ('Wave of the year', even at this early stage of the season, surely), and scoring a goal in an International. Definitely a stick on the 'JKB Trainspotters Player of the Year Award' for season 08/09.

Good old Miko eh. :rolleyes:

I just think he's had more than enough chances to show his quality and has come up short. I can't see what another 3 or 4 games will show us that the previous 100+ haven't.

the previous 100+ under how many managers!!! I see where you're coming from Bill, but a bit continuity goes a long way. Rabbits and headlights spring to mind with young Miko.... oh how i wish we could land a Walter Smithesque type manager....... I fear Csaba is too animated and too adventurous for our young cavalier...... we shall see. But yes Bill, I understand your frustrations.... I'm a bit like that.........ALL the time ;)

Another shocking performance from this total waste of space yet again. Gave nothing to the team, and was rightly hooked.

Of course, this is all the effect of the now infamous 'Andy Davis Incident'(tm JKB) that occured about 3 years ago. For those of you too young to remember, before the 'ADI' Miko was a cross between Ronaldo, Roy Keane and Fabregas. No, really. Ask your Dad, if you don't believe me.

Naturally though, Miko's world beating powers have been restored having WAVED to the fans at Hamilton ('Wave of the year', even at this early stage of the season, surely), and scoring a goal in an International. Definitely a stick on the 'JKB Trainspotters Player of the Year Award' for season 08/09.

Now that is sarcasm!

winston churchill

have you been nailing the barn stormer.

Thanks for that goal against Motherwell but that'll be about it this season. 3 years of absolute garbage is a nice way of describing his time at Heart of Midlothian. Can't cross, can't beat a man, doesn't defend. What is the point of this imposter?

Ps I'm not being negative as I trust Csaba and think he's a breath of fresh air. Just an opinion on 1 player.

Have to say I like Miko, despite all the stuff thrown at him in the past i.e. 'Romanov's love child' all the information that comes out is that he has a great attitude and is good for the unity of the squad

Majority of last season he had a 'mare but towards the end of it and for the beginning of this season it looked like he'd got his head up and started performing better and his effort increased

However as you state for a winger there is far too little end product but for the reasons above I think imposter is a bit harsh a label

the previous 100+ under how many managers!!! I see where you're coming from Bill, but a bit continuity goes a long way. Rabbits and headlights spring to mind with young Miko.... oh how i wish we could land a Walter Smithesque type manager....... I fear Csaba is too animated and too adventurous for our young cavalier...... we shall see. But yes Bill, I understand your frustrations.... I'm a bit like that.........ALL the time ;)

Sorry km1 but we can't keep on making excuses for Miko. Surely he has to take the majority of the responsibility for underachieving over such a prolonged period. In his time here he's had the chance to play alongside, and learn from, some excellent players but still plays exactly as he did when he first came here. He has been treated differently from other players with a detrimental attempt on team morale in my opinion. After the Motherwell game this year Makela got a clip round the ear for an awful first touch which led to a Motherwell goal. Against Rangers Miko stupidly gets sent off, pretty much ensuring we wouldn't get back into the game, and gets a pat on the back???

Time for the excuses to end and Miko to move on.

Sorry km1 but we can't keep on making excuses for Miko. Surely he has to take the majority of the responsibility for underachieving over such a prolonged period. In his time here he's had the chance to play alongside, and learn from, some excellent players but still plays exactly as he did when he first came here. He has been treated differently from other players with a detrimental attempt on team morale in my opinion. After the Motherwell game this year Makela got a clip round the ear for an awful first touch which led to a Motherwell goal. Against Rangers Miko stupidly gets sent off, pretty much ensuring we wouldn't get back into the game, and gets a pat on the back???

Time for the excuses to end and Miko to move on.

You know something Bill, I was probably one of the many who would give Miko chance after chance, but you have certainly given me food for thought. Why is he still there then? Do the current management think he can still do something for the team? Hmmmm. I shall now watch this with interest....he certainly HAS had more leeway than most. It does make you wonder about what hold he has (if any ) on whoever at Tyney? Let's see how things pan out over this season Bill......I will reserve definitive judgement until then. But, good insightful reasoning here mate. I fully respect that. ;)

Nelly Terraces
have you been nailing the barn stormer.

Been on the Rioja. The Barnstormer will be getting a hit next Saturday at 5pm.;)

Simply because I love the club and I hate to see a player I believe not good enough still earn a jersey. Would suggest you do not enter a football forum if you do not like this. For example I like Neilson but accept I will read criticism of him on here.

I bet in another 3 years and another 100+ apperances there will still be those who will be saying.............. Na Miko's not gash.........just give him another chance.

:conf11:

Loving the jersey is not really a reason to be disrespectful, is it? You may not think he's good enough, that's perfectly fair IMO, but to use terms like "utter garbage", IMO is disrespectful, it may even be liable. I've no problem reading critical reviews either I just think it is wrong to use disrespectful terminology, particularly towards our own team.

I'm sorry if you don't like my critical opinion of your post, and thanks for your advice about entering a football forum, but I'll try really hard not to get too upset.

Archived