Email just been sent round the office

Sergio Garcia

Nearly spat my coffee over my monitor reading this!!!!

Monster - 2nd floor toilet

The Monster from the black lagoon has returned. Can the female responsible please go get a bucket and deal with it. This is ridiculous.

When Im on having a rant........ Can ladies in here and I can only imagine this would be the younger ladies please think before they draw pictures on the toilet walls or throw sodden toilet paper to stick on the ceiling that we have at times principals or important people visiting the office and Im sure this infantile behaviour can only give people a bad impression of *******(Company name not included to protect my job) and the hoodlums who seem to work here.

Time to grow up girls this is not school.

Rant over....

quality! reminds me of a time my mum came home from work and told me about the guy that got caught playing "pooh sticks" in a cubicle

quality! reminds me of a time my mum came home from work and told me about the guy that got caught playing "pooh sticks" in a cubicle

WTF is pooh sticks?

apparently its when you prod your pooh with a stick and flick it over the walls

Thats bloody disgusting, was this before the days of wasting time on the net at work?

think i still lived at home so probably around 8 or 9 year ago. most likely there were less restrictions on net use at work then?

;) i was on a look at army life course, a bunch on neds from aberbeen offerd to play a game of battleS**ts with me in the toilet, apparently you put it in toilet paper and lob it over the cubicals 1st to run out is the loser,

i sed nah your ok there mate!

Nearly spat my coffee over my monitor reading this!!!!

Monster - 2nd floor toilet

The Monster from the black lagoon has returned. Can the female responsible please go get a bucket and deal with it. This is ridiculous.

When Im on having a rant........ Can ladies in here and I can only imagine this would be the younger ladies please think before they draw pictures on the toilet walls or throw sodden toilet paper to stick on the ceiling that we have at times principals or important people visiting the office and Im sure this infantile behaviour can only give people a bad impression of *******(Company name not included to protect my job) and the hoodlums who seem to work here.

Time to grow up girls this is not school.

Rant over....

Almost exactly the same thing happend in an insurance company I worked in, whos HO is in St Andrews Square. Except this woman took it further an smeared blood all over the walls as well. (one doesn't really like to think as to where she was getting it from but it doesn't take a genius).

It got so bad that they had to lock the womens toilet and if they needed to go they had to ask their manager for the key.

apparently its when you prod your pooh with a stick and flick it over the walls

that's not proper pooh sticks!! :eek:

Archived