Sir Cliff Richards

Larry

Just saw him "perform" his new song on the lottery. Absolute pish!! And its like watching your grandad dancing. Hate the guy(cliff, not my grandad)

Aww, leave him be. He's not done you any harm, has he?

Harmless old duffer - of course his song is Scheidt. They all have been for the last 30 years. That's what he's there for.

Glad I never saw it. Let it be a lesson for you about watching trash TV.

The People's Chimp

how old is he anyway? he and margaret thatcher must have had the same robotics engineer work on them back in the late 70s.

This is all a bit harsh. Cliff has brought a lot of pleasure to millions over the last 50 or so years with his music. My mum bloody loves him. He is playing the SECC next month and it will be a sell out.

He is certainly not my cup of tea but he obviously appeals to many.

Different strokes for different folks as they say. :)

Who is this Cliff Richards?

Is he a Cliff Richard tribute act? ;)

you've got the wrong one.

The Cleeff Richards I'm thinking of has leathered, wrinkly skin; wears beads in his hair & any number of scarves on his head, neck & wrists; skull rings; knocks out some pretty good riffs on his Telecaster and falls out of coconut trees. Can't sing for toffee.

I was his bodyguard/bouncer for a short period of time whilst he was doing Heathcliff at the Playhouse. Had to keep all the old dears away from him whilst he opened charity shops etc around the town, he was a decent guy.

His last words to me were "stay cool"

I still feel cool.

I was his bodyguard/bouncer for a short period of time whilst he was doing Heathcliff at the Playhouse. Had to keep all the old dears away from him whilst he opened charity shops etc around the town, he was a decent guy.

I still feel cool.

Priceless! :)

Joking aside, I'm sure he is a very nice person. But "stay cool"! Brilliant.

I still feel cool.

Goes to show the power of prayer.

Just imagine how different your life might have been had he said "stay enormously wealthy and attractive to members of the opposite gender"

Susie-Jambo-66
Just saw him "perform" his new song on the lottery. Absolute pish!! And its like watching your grandad dancing. Hate the guy(cliff, not my grandad)

A very rich grandad dancing.

Hate the guy

Bit harsh. Whats he ever done to you to justify such a reaction?

Miller Jambo 60
A very rich grandad dancing.

Bit harsh. Whats he ever done to you to justify such a reaction?

If he was singing in my back garden, i would shut the blinds.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
If he was singing in my back garden, i would shut the blinds.

If he was singing in my back garden, I'd ask him why?

Then I'd kick **** out of him, but that would be ok, as he's male ;)

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/pa-entertainment-news/Sir-Cliff-speaks-about-39companion39.4460702.jp

"Sir Cliff speaks about 'companion'

Sir Cliff is 'sick' of media speculation about his sexuality

Sir Cliff Richard has spoken for the first time about his friendship with a former Roman Catholic priest he shares his home with.

The singer and well-known Christian describes Father John McElynn as his "companion" in his new autobiography.

Sir Cliff, 67, also says he is sick of speculation about his sexuality and thinks the Church should approve same sex marriages.

The star reveals how he met US former missionary McElynn seven years ago while on a trip to New York.

He writes: "He hadn't had any thought at the beginning of giving up the priesthood, but when it became clear he was thinking of the possibility, I suggested he might help me with some charitable projects.

"That was seven years ago and our arrangement has worked out really well. John now spends most of his time looking after my properties, which means I don't have to.

"John and I have over time struck up a close friendship. He has also become a companion, which is great because I don't like living alone, even now.

"People often make the mistake of thinking that only marriage equals happiness. I may suddenly meet someone and feel differently, but right now I am not sure marriage would enhance my happiness."

He writes: "As for my sexuality I am sick to death of the media's speculation about it.

"What business is it of anyone else's what any of us are as individuals? I don't think my fans would care either way."

"

Gavsy Van Gaverson
http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/pa-entertainment-news/Sir-Cliff-speaks-about-39companion39.4460702.jp

"Sir Cliff speaks about 'companion'

Sir Cliff is 'sick' of media speculation about his sexuality

Sir Cliff Richard has spoken for the first time about his friendship with a former Roman Catholic priest he shares his home with.

The singer and well-known Christian describes Father John McElynn as his "companion" in his new autobiography.

Sir Cliff, 67, also says he is sick of speculation about his sexuality and thinks the Church should approve same sex marriages.

The star reveals how he met US former missionary McElynn seven years ago while on a trip to New York.

He writes: "He hadn't had any thought at the beginning of giving up the priesthood, but when it became clear he was thinking of the possibility, I suggested he might help me with some charitable projects.

"That was seven years ago and our arrangement has worked out really well. John now spends most of his time looking after my properties, which means I don't have to.

"John and I have over time struck up a close friendship. He has also become a companion, which is great because I don't like living alone, even now.

"People often make the mistake of thinking that only marriage equals happiness. I may suddenly meet someone and feel differently, but right now I am not sure marriage would enhance my happiness."

He writes: "As for my sexuality I am sick to death of the media's speculation about it.

"What business is it of anyone else's what any of us are as individuals? I don't think my fans would care either way."

"

So, he's a poof then :)

Talking of sad old music acts, David Essex was on GMTV this morning, he was dreadful! Singing to a backing track, completely out of tune, flatter than a flat thing.

"we're gonna make you....a star aaarrr arrrrrrrr"

:eek:

Miller Jambo 60
So, he's a poof then :)

A catholic priest is that not a cotradiction in term.

Can imagine Cliff wearing his hoops top and the priest bringing him coko.

Sorry coco:eek:

The guy has peddled religion to make himself look snowy white for years.

We all know he has guys gimped up in his basement every night.

Miller Jambo 60
The guy has peddled religion to make himself look snowy white for years.

We all know he has guys gimped up in his basement every night.

Gimped up :4_1_72::4_1_72:That was priceless.

Archived