Scrappies

Swanny17

Folks,

Can anyone recommend a decent car breakers in Edinburgh?

I know there is one at Newbridge but I could not find it when I took a drive up there last week?

Thanks

Swanny

Walter Bishop
Folks,

Can anyone recommend a decent car breakers in Edinburgh?

I know there is one at Newbridge but I could not find it when I took a drive up there last week?

Thanks

Swanny

Sports car breakers at newbridge is what i presume you were looking fo? you can see it from the newbridge juction heading into edinburgh on the m8, its on the back road from newbridge to wilkeston.

Sports car breakers at newbridge is what i presume you were looking fo? you can see it from the newbridge juction heading into edinburgh on the m8, its on the back road from newbridge to wilkeston.

Yeah, that's the one mate. I know roughly where it is, but couldn't find the entrance to it from the Newbridge to Ratho road.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, that's the one mate. I know roughly where it is, but couldn't find the entrance to it from the Newbridge to Ratho road.

:rolleyes:

Its not on the newbridge to ratho road, if you come off the newbridge roundabout and take the first left past the garage/mcdonalds and keep on following that road you will go under two railway bridges, in between which is some new industrial units being built. You want to take the road to the left, claylands road, just before you would go under the canal and m8 bridges and its along there on the right hand side. I think the fire brigade and menzies have units along there also.

Archived