Re Sun Article: My baby's a born Jambo

Susie-Jambo-66

Guest jambomickey
I'm not gonna convince you on this one, am i?? :P

What next?.. Farley's Rusks at the pie stand??? :P:)

nah your not going to convince me mate! me and my baby will have our season tickets whether we're good or bad! will the fair weather fans have there's whether we're good or bad?

Rudolf's Mate
You're missing the point, mate.

The issue isn't whether the seat's been paid for or not. It's the fact that someone could miss out on seeing the game because of a baby that's probably slept through the whole game(and really shouldn't be there, not at least until they know what's going on).

Been trying to look at all views on this and it could actually be a grand plan of the parent in question! Maybe he's thought to himself that the club could challenging for honours shortly thus making seats together like rocking horse sheeet! By doing this he's making sure his little one has a seat next to him.

If I had money to throw away and was worried about 2-4 years time being able to get seats together then I'd possibly do the same. Just a thought!

We had to take our 18 month old to the Hull City game (no babysitter) and got a lift-over no problem. Wouldn't like too chance it every week mind, just in case.

BTW wonder if the wee girl's first words will be "Miko you're *****".

=Cigaro;500726]Kids ticket, what...?140?[/b]

For a 1 year old who is completely unaware of what the hell is going on.

Parents must have pretty decent jobs to waste that cash.

Also, at that age do they not allow the kid to be "lifted over"?

And a picture story that size would have generated a cheque of a few hundred, so the boy is quids in.

What is the problem with Dode being a proud Dad and wanting to take his kid to the games...am i missing something here.

Dode is a lifelong fan ive knew for 35 years,and im chuffed for him...once again..Well Done Dode!

Susie-Jambo-66
What is the problem with Dode being a proud Dad and wanting to take his kid to the games...am i missing something here.

Dode is a lifelong fan ive knew for 35 years,and im chuffed for him...once again..Well Done Dode!

Exactly Eggo.

I can not believe some of the reactions on this thread and that a simple positive article about a fellow Jambo and his young daughter could get this sort of response from fellow Jambo's.

A bit :sad: really.

Guest jambomickey
Exactly Eggo.

I can not believe some of the reactions on this thread and that a simple positive article about a fellow Jambo and his young daughter could get this sort of response from fellow Jambo's.

A bit :sad: really.

as i've said my baby will have his first season ticket next season

Ken, lay off the guy man.

Personally, I'd rather have ?120 worth of gin but hey ho.

The day my kids start coming to the games is when I lose my match day sesh.

I think I'll wait until they are 12.

:)

as i've said my baby will have his first season ticket next season

And why not? You should be chuffed with that not chastised by the sawdust baws club ;) My baby boys are 30,26 and 19..2 Jambos and a Blackburn fan:)

Terri-Ann?

Yuck.

What a superbly stupid thought out reply:cool:

Why not contact Dode and voice your disapproval of his daughters name..sad or wot?

What a superbly stupid thought out reply:cool:

Why not contact Dode and voice your disapproval of his daughters name..sad or wot?

It's a superbly stupid thought out name.

I couldn't care less who "Dode" is; he's saddled his daughter with a ned name. Gutted for her. :sad:

I couldn't care less who "Dode" is; he's saddled his daughter with a ned name. Gutted for her. :sad:

Dear o dear o dear Thanks for your reply,another classic:o

tommythejambo

Such a Celtic thing to do.

To be fair if we are going to take them on at their own game, atleast we beat them.

According to some American research* the actual name the child is given should have very little effect on how things turn out for them in later life. What will have an effect though is being brought up by the sort of people who think Teri-Ann is a good name.

* "Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything" ISBN-13: 9780060731328)

I recognise the guy from Merchiston Hearts & all I can say is fair play to him for coughing up that money for a ST, it shows that he is prepared to spend cash on behalf of HMFC.:thumb:

I recognise the guy from Merchiston Hearts & all I can say is fair play to him for coughing up that money for a ST, it shows that he is prepared to spend cash on behalf of HMFC.:thumb:

i go to the merchy as well- (fraser)

and

i know the family....

its not the baby that's noisy to be honest...

it's their 3 other kids that are noisy...

the babies just a nice wee baby;)

I would have thought that pretty obvious. Babies aren't really the quietest of creatures.

If it is quiet you want get yourself along to the kings theatre or easter road - I hear it is quiet down there these days!!!!!

Tynie is far too mounrnful these days - as another thread states lets get the terracing back.

If it is quiet you want get yourself along to the kings theatre or easter road - I hear it is quiet down there these days!!!!!

Tynie is far too mounrnful these days - as another thread states lets get the terracing back.

To be honest there is a slight difference between the noise of a stadium with a good atmosphere and a bairn crying.

Archived