after derby game brawls

maroonlegions

Guest Scottish Cup Semi 2006
Anyone been involved in exchanging words or near fisticuffs with hobos walking up the road after a derby game win, i had one i can remember when walking up easter road after stampys winner , my 4 mates were in the chippy getting some grub when 2 hobos spotted me outside and decided to say some nasty stuff, i just politely reminded them off who were the big team and hoped they were enjoying their :107years:, well they started to come across the road so i just shouted into the chippy "boys hobos coming for scrapp", well no sooner had i said that and my 4 mates were out in a flash ," WTF you wanting hobo c****", said one of my mates, they now were not so mouthy and decided to walk away to a chorus of "STAMPY, STAMPY, STAMPY, STAMPY and cos its a :107years: in a row song, one hobo was fat and the other looked like one of the Proclaimers , GRAT END TO A GREAT NIGHT. (NOT ADVOCATING VIOLENCE HERE JUST A MEMORY).:107years:

After the 4-4 game, we were walking up gorgie minding our own when an aids ridden hobo took a swing for my dad (who is 55 years old) - needless to say the wee peg seller didn't get a second one in, doubt he'll ever be able to beg again ! :107years:

maroonlegions
After the 4-4 game, we were walking up gorgie minding our own when an aids ridden hobo took a swing for my dad (who is 55 years old) - needless to say the wee peg seller didn't get a second one in, doubt he'll ever be able to beg again ! :107years:

well totally understandable when someone has a go at any member of your family ,i hope the hobo learn t his lessen.:cool:

Guest Scottish Cup Semi 2006
well totally understandable when someone has a go at any member of your family ,i hope the hobo learn t his lessen.:cool:

learning & hobos - your optimistic !!! :) he learnt how to beark his fall to be fair !!! :)

Doctor FinnBarr
I didn't make it back to the bus! Didn't get home until 7 pm, by a combination of public transport, motorbike and car! The headline in the evening news was " Easter Roads Bloody Sunday". I SO wish I'd kept that paper clipping to prove a certain point about Busby! ;)

Lynn:ninja:

Explain the bike then Lynn, I can understand the public transport and even the car but bikes don't normally give people lifts home!

;)

Explain the bike then Lynn, I can understand the public transport and even the car but bikes don't normally give people lifts home!

;)

LOL! Well, I hooked up with a couple from Dedridge(Livingston) on the outskirts of Easter Road. We all got the bus to Livi. They told me I could phone my mum from one of their houses. I phoned, then the guy said he'd give me a lift on his motorbike to go meet my mum. So, we were on the road when I saw the car, and flagged it down! LOL! My mum swore she'd never let me go to another match(I was 14 at the time!), Of course, I was at the first match the following season.

Lynn:ninja:

I had an incident at Tynie after one of the 'Festival cup' encounters. I was walking along Gorgie and spotted this fat hibby old enough to be my dad who had been giving it hand gestures all game. Hearts of course won that day. Being a lot younger I assumed shouting get it right up you to an older man would be ok and my youth would save me.

I wasn't banking on the young hibs casual wanabees ie. neds or are neds hibs casuals? I get them mixed up. Anyway all of a sudden all these fake Stone Island jumpers pop up and run over the road towards me, out numbered I bolt towards Stratty's. On my way a Hibs fan waiting on the bus seen me being chased and popped his leg out to trip me, thankfully I spotted it and volleyed him to the deck before diving into Stratty's thinking it'll be full of Jambos willing to come out and give me a hand. The edinburgh festival cup wasn't exactly a big crowd puller and the youngest 'hearts lad' in there was about 65, the place was dead or nearly!

The Hibs lads didn't dare come inside, not incase there was some Hearts inside mainly because of the old woman shouting at them at the door(thank you old lady)! The horses came along soon after and they fled. I then realised I had made a cardinal sin and had left my mate behind me. I was really worried he'd been done in bad. I eventually walked to the car and there he was. I begged for his forgiveness, however he wasn't bothered as while I bolted he got a slap and in turn knocked the other guy clean out with his can of Irn Bru, the rest crapped it and chased after me. So I get slagged to this day for running!

On a more sour note I was at the 6-2 game at ER and my mates car broke down after outside the posty club(hibby hang out). Non football related but we witnessed a junkie smashing a car window and stealing whatever it was. We hid our colors as all the hibbys were outside phoning home to tell family members how great it was to get it up the jambos. To add insult to injury when the recovery van showed up it was 'Green Flag'!

Archived