Walter Kidd

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chester copperpot
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Khan just been found out in under 30 seconds :laugh:

Knocked out silly ha ha!!!

Glad I never paid 15 notes for that one.

The Old Tolbooth
Glad I never paid 15 notes for that one.

I'd have laughed so much if you did, it would have cheered me up no end :D

2 jabs and a haymaker and it was all over lol, they should have known Khan couldn't live with this guy when Willie Limond almost had him beat ffs!!

Yas a nice ?20 @8/1.

Khan is overhyped and this was always going to happen when he came up against someone half decent (not worldclass, but half decent) as he has a glass chin. His previous opponents have been **** poor, yet he's toiled against some of them.

Laughing my arse off at the people that paid ?15 for that ****e as he was never going to win.

Loved every one of those 51 secs of the Khan fight. Its been blatantly obvious to anyone that has some kind of boxing knowledge that Khan has a glass jaw and it was proved tonight by someone who was a proven puncher.

Glad I stuck some cash on Prescott, in what was the most ridiculous odds for someone with his record.

Loved every one of those 51 secs of the Khan fight. Its been blatantly obvious to anyone that has some kind of boxing knowledge that Khan has a glass jaw and it was proved tonight by someone who was a proven puncher.

Glad I stuck some cash on Prescott, in what was the most ridiculous odds for someone with his record.

Aye, I got 8/1 and I only wish i had had more than ?20 on my card at the time. I was so confident I'd have put ?100 on Prescott had I had more on my card.

Wish I had stuck a wee bit more on it, as I was confident that Prescott would win. But a win is still a win and its better in my pocket than the bookies!

Glass jaw?

That punch would have knocked a horse over!

He didn't lose because of a glass jaw, he lost because of dodgy defence.

He struggled against Limond who isnt a puncher. He struggled against Gomez after being knocked down and looking all over the place and won after dubious stoppage. It was matter of time before he got knocked out quick. The question marks have been there over his ability to take a punch and this goes back to his amateur days. Of course the boy hit him hard but lesser and still quality fighters will do exactly the same to him, defence or not.

khan is a quality boxer, but he got totally exposed tonight! He has no defence, and got absolutely destroyed by a mediocre puncher.

Prescott fought well, but any half decent puncher would have crushed Khan tonight. This demolition just reiterated how laughable the talk was that Khan would be champion within a year. I still think he will be a world champion, but it will take him a few hard years of learning how to properly fight and learn his defence. I also don't think he quite has the power, so it will at least be the next weight division before he truly excels

thought alex arthur was pretty soundly beaten too.

just didn`t seem to get going at all, the boy Cook was just busier around him. Don`t think either of them really hurt their oponent at any point, but Cook certainly did more.

could`ve swore arthur thought he`d won it at the end though.

"I'm a world beater and I'm going to come back stronger." - Amir Khan - after the fight.

Indeed.

He may well do, but a muslim fighting during Ramadan? sorry but he has no punch resistance (despite having all the skills a boxer would die for) to go any further, a smaller version of Audley Harrison as for Alex Arthur he's a legend in his own bathtub

****ing brilliant seeing Khan put on his arse BBC news this morning.The guy is fraud and has finally been shown up for the show boating fool he is,this knockout has been coming since the limited Liddel should the world Khans flaws and he has never improved since.Never seen the Arthur fight as i refuse to pay Sky anymore money for what was an average fight bill.

always love an underdog and that prescott lad looked a tank

nice to see khan defeated inside 1 minute.

arthur took a beating in his bout aswell

Shocking decision to make this PPV IMO and i for one take great pleasure in seeing him sparkled. Not because i have any real hatred for him but just see the meduia srum that had overhyped him from the start grind to an almighty halt...

always love an underdog and that prescott lad looked a tank

nice to see khan defeated inside 1 minute.

arthur took a beating in his bout aswell

It was a disgrace they had that on pay per view at ?15. I've paid for Lewis vs Hamilton and a couple of other huge superfights but not for a fight with an unproven boxer (Khan) against another guy I've never heard of.

Glad to hear he got defeated. I guess he will be running back to ITV now with his tail between his legs.

It was his first fight since he got rid of his trainer aswell was it not? That might of played a part in it.

Like a lot of folk have said, all he needs is some defensive ability and khan will be a great boxer. He's already got blinding hand speed, not too much in the way of power though, usually the ref that stops his fights as opposed to KO's

As for Arthur its his own fault he lost. Cook was a dangerous opponent and arthur said before the fight that he was looking for big names and struggled to get himself up for domestic opposition. :hobofish:

It was his first fight since he got rid of his trainer aswell was it not? That might of played a part in it.

I know nothing bout boxing but I did hear the experts after his last fight saying that Khan had a glass jaw.

Could this have played a part in it?

Why is this in the Terrace btw?

Archived