Scotland game online anywhere?

Fozzyonthefence

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We only have 8 games this time round. If we lose today it's going to be a massive uphill battle to even get 2nd place. We would have to win pretty much every other game barring Holland away.

Oh yeah, never thought of that. Can't believe the amount of people who thought we were going to turn up today and win. It was always going to be a very hard match and the expectations of Scottish fans have rocketed since the Euro qualifications.

Having watched the match so far I think there's a chance we can snatch a draw - as long as we don't make any defensive mistakes. Still don't know if that will be enough to get us through though, although it would be quite a good start.

chester copperpot

Why has no fecker from Macedonia been booked for diving. There would be outrage if this was Lithuania that we were playing.

How good a save was that from CG.

Don't think McGregor would've realised what happened there if he was in goals :rolleyes: Cracking save Craig

If McGregor was in goals, it would be 2-0.

Brown should have hit the onion bag with that.

You mean he has had a touch,best go down stairs and watch the rest of it.

Why has no fecker from Macedonia been booked for diving. There would be outrage if this was Lithuania that we were playing.

How good a save was that from CG.

finally

portobellojambo1
You mean he has had a touch,best go down stairs and watch the rest of it.

If you are doing something interesting upstairs I wouldn't bother. Absolute s h i t covers it. Just sit upstairs and content yourself with the fact we are only down 1-0 (and it could easily have been 3 or 4-0) and continue to enjoy whatever you are doing at the moment.

chester copperpot
Would i be right in saying alexander is pish? and kenny miller is pish? They've been rotton today.

All 10 outfield players have been pretty rotten, except Robson.

Stewart should not be brought on in this match, as it will just make him look bad too.

Scotland are poor from the core. Burley cant bring in a transfer to make Scotland better, IMO he's a poor international manager. We've been outplayed in pretty much every department.

chester copperpot
:mad:

another mad decision from the ref defo penalty

Another prediction. 1-1 with the goalscorer getting all the plaudits.

portobellojambo1
That wasen't a penalty Scott Booth you ****ing tube.

Agree, if that had been given as a penalty against Hearts I would have been devastated. I think the reaction of the commentators smacks of desperation stakes now.

alwaysthereinspirit
hartley off commons on

edit: another good save from gordon

Good move bringing on Commons.

As a totally pure ignorant a-hole. Who the **** is Commons?

Good move bringing on Commons.

As a totally pure ignorant a-hole. Who the **** is Commons?

LOL! I didn't want to seem thick either, but who the **** is Commons? :mw_confused:

chester copperpot
He won the ball....fair tackle.

Kris Boyd to score, bet the papers say he saved Scotland tomorrow.

LOL! I didn't want to seem thick either, but who the **** is Commons? :mw_confused:

He played for Notts Forest and now plays for Derby. He's got a Scottish granny!

EDIT: He looked pretty good against Northern Ireland.

Kris Boyd to score, bet the papers say he saved Scotland tomorrow.

I'd take a draw.

WTF was that? Caldwell is pish!

Anyone listen to the build up to the game on Radio Scotland? They said that we asked for more water but were told by the Macedonian officials we had used our "allocation" of water so the SFA were sending someone off to a supermarket to buy more drinking water...:eek:

I'd say we deserved a draw tbh.

Free kick that led to the goal was dubious, and we were denied two penalties in the space of a second.

If we continue like that then we have no chance of qualifying IMO.

Maloney and Commons did more in the time they were on than Fletcher did the whole 90.

Oh dear! That was a dire game.

Indeed. Miller and Brown don't deserve a call up, let alone a start (IMO). Also, WTF was Robson playing at with his pathetic attempts at long shots in the first half? Scheidt.

Dreadful start to the game cost us. The second half showed that they were a team really not to be scared of.

I thought it was a penalty without a doubt.

Chad Sexington

We got what we deserved...nowt.

It was only CG saved Scotland from a doing.

That was dire.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Oh well, group's still wide open. We can beat all of the teams at home and there's nothing to say Norway will take anything in Macedonia. Also, we always seem to do well in Norway. It's not over yet.

Also, Commons did more with one wee shuffle than Robson and Fletcher did in the whole game.

Archived