Lager...

Jambo83

Going to the shops after work to pick up some lager for watching the football tomorrow. Anyone know of any good deals on at the moment, e.g 2 crates for ?15 etc?

I have a Morrisons & Asda nearby.

Cheers

Going to the shops after work to pick up some lager for watching the football tomorrow. Anyone know of any good deals on at the moment, e.g 2 crates for ?15 etc?

I have a Morrisons & Asda nearby.

Cheers

Asda have alot of good deal on with miller and bud ice. 15 bottles for 8 quid or 12 cans of wife beater for 7 quid. not bad imo

Malcolm Tucker

10 quid for a crate of Stella at Tesco is our current deal just now, not sure about Morrisons or Asda.

at asda according to their website, 2 cases of either carlsberg export/stella #(20 bottles each) for ?18

also included is cases of carling and fosters cans

at asda according to their website, 2 cases of either carlsberg export/stella #(20 bottles each) for ?18

also included is cases of carling and fosters cans

Cheers lads.

We have a winner!!

Off to Asda at 5 after work :toasting:

Cheers lads.

We have a winner!!

Off to Asda at 5 after work :toasting:

Get yir erse into Edinburgh with us...Pocket Rocket, Big Boab, sjh, wee Houstie, ME and many more!!!

You know you want to....12 o'clock train mate!! :)

Get yir erse into Edinburgh with us...Pocket Rocket, Big Boab, sjh, wee Houstie, ME and many more!!!

You know you want to....12 o'clock train mate!! :)

When I seen you had replied to my thread I thought you would be giving it your usual "Your not needing any more lager...." :vangry:

The pocket rocket text me earlier asking, but i'm trying to avoid using my overdraft this month so i'm saving my pennies for next Saturday's trip to Falkirk.

I'll just get merry watching 3 games of football in the house with my mate from work. Granted, he is a :hobofish:

It's my birthday next week so i'll be expecing my 25 dumps at Falkirk, you coming ya great big crabby drawers? :P

Lager is - virgin's wee - a drink for puffs. Fact.

Drink McEwan's Export, a proper beer. ;)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Lager is - virgin's wee - a drink for puffs. Fact.

Drink McEwan's Export, a proper beer. ;)

Alex Salmond drinks McEwan's Export.

Malcolm Tucker

I hear McEwan's is very much a drink drank by Celtic fans only?

The People's Chimp

Oh he revels in the stuff while waxing lyrical about how much of a hearts man he is.

Nobody can beat Asda for drink prices.You'll get case deals ranging from ?7 for 20 250ml bottles of Stella to multi deals on various others.Basically they have the same price deals on every month and rotate which brands are cheap then come Christmas they will all be 3 cases for ?21.

When I seen you had replied to my thread I thought you would be giving it your usual "Your not needing any more lager...." :vangry:

The pocket rocket text me earlier asking, but i'm trying to avoid using my overdraft this month so i'm saving my pennies for next Saturday's trip to Falkirk.

I'll just get merry watching 3 games of football in the house with my mate from work. Granted, he is a :hobofish:

It's my birthday next week so i'll be expecing my 25 dumps at Falkirk, you coming ya great big crabby drawers? :P

Getting Drunk...In a house ALONE with a Hobo...You could end up with an erse like a Japanese Flag if you fall asleep!! :rolleyes:

Might see you for the Falkirk game...But I'm skint an aw!! :sad:

Archived