NEW BABY JAMBO

Guest jambomickey

Guest jambomickey

my partner and myself went to babes in the womb to find out the sex of our baby! we're delighted to announce the new addition to the household will be a baby boy' my partners 6 months pregnant at the moment and we;ve already named the baby finley kyle and he's already got his first hearts strip with his name on it as i have myself on mine.

my partner and myself went to babes in the womb to find out the sex of our baby! we're delighted to announce the new addition to the household will be a baby boy' my partners 6 months pregnant at the moment and we;ve already named the baby finley kyle and he's already got his first hearts strip with his name on it as i have myself on mine.

I'll call the EEN.

Congrats - future hearts player maybe??? :)

Get some sleep NOW

Doctor FinnBarr

Get a ST for ** now and beat the Mhanks who were in the paper the other day with a 8 month old!

;)

Didn't realise that the swear filter would star out Finley Kyles initials.

Archived