Riordan OFFICIALLY signs for Hibs

Ryan Gosling

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good another runt to scream abuse at...

Hate the little scrote.

Would have had to deal with it had he came to tynie... but he aint so.. GOOD!

terrible news for Hearts. he'd possibly have been a great signing for us.

hopefully he's lost lots of what he had while he languished in the celtic reserves

Yet again a wasted opportunity, and for an absolute bargain!!

Potentially a good signing for Hibs but wouldn't have been for us.

I wish people would see that.

letsmakesomenoise

Thank god. I can switch off this thing now! We - once again - put all our eggs in one basket. And what a basket!

Hubz are welcome to him! But he'll make the difference there.

Bazaz

ToadKiller Dog
Yet again a wasted opportunity, and for an absolute bargain!!

Theres bugger all you can do if he does not want to sign for us ,he certainly is not worth spending mad wages on.

He wanted the easy option a return to the hobos shows his career limitations does not want a challenge if he did he would have went south.

Big Zal the cat will eat the rat come derby day.

Drylaw Hearts
Potentially a good signing for Hibs but wouldn't have been for us.

I wish people would see that.

Potentially - it would have been a good signing for us.

Disappointing news.

Very.

Hearts have over 4 hours to pull something out the bag as we BADLY need someone to put the ball in the net.

chester copperpot

He's a talented individual with loadsa problems. Am glad we didn't get him after hearing how he had acted when negociating a deal to go back to Hibs.

Think he will get in serious bother now he's back in Edinburgh FT.

Hate the little scrote.

Come on bud, 62 league goals in three years is good enough. Remember, he scored them for a rubbish Hibs side.

I am not devastated he isn't coming here (I didn't expect it) but I am disappointed that Hibs have signed a proven striker.

Thank god. I can switch off this thing now! We - once again - put all our eggs in one basket. And what a basket!

Hubz are welcome to him! But he'll make the difference there.

Bazaz

'THE' is far too strong a word... hibs are pesh and it will take more than a little scrote like him to make THE difference.

Drylaw Hearts
Very.

Hearts have over 4 hours to pull something out the bag as we BADLY need someone to put the ball in the net.

Take you pick :

kaunas.jpg

A rival has signed a good player - I can't take any positives out of this unfortunately. Wouldn't have been as bad if he had just gone to Hibs in the first place, but once again we've made ourselves look weak by getting involved and showing no firepower in negotiations.

Feel we're putting alot of pressure on Tullberg to produce now (if we ever see him play....)

mirsad_beslija

oh well hearts ..... dissapointed but still 4 hours 15 minutes to go ...... come on vlad pull a rabbit out the hat for the gorgeous .....:)

Potentially - it would have been a good signing for us.

It suggests to me that Petrie might stick by Mixu for the time being; which is braw.

Riordan's a thick wee nyaff, he would have taken a packet from Hearts and not tried a leg, I'm utterly convinced of that having seen the slug in action.

Drylaw Hearts
He's a talented individual with loadsa problems. Am glad we didn't get him after hearing how he had acted when negociating a deal to go back to Hibs.

Think he will get in serious bother now he's back in Edinburgh FT.

How did he act CC ?

Chad Sexington

Sounds to me like he went through the motions during negotiations and was obviously giving off a "I don't really want to be here" attitude.

If that's the case we may have had a very lucky escape.

It's unlikely he would have tried a leg for us.

I'd have taken him in maroon but I'll no lose sleep over it.

Least he's not coming back with his tail between his legs having been nothing more then a bench warmer for some Glasgow team...oh hang on....

Hate the little scrote.

Totally agree, hate the little rat faced *****, would have taken a lot for me to get used to him in a Hearts top. He's where he deserves to fester.

Do you know where hell is

The wee teapot is an excellent player and for me we have missed a real opportunity. We payed ?300k for makela and continue to pay him ?5k a week, we will see at the end of the season who has the better deal.

This is fantastic news! This'll have bought Mixu at least another 6 months to drag the **** down the league!

I cannae wait for the stories about the wee ned and his scaffy wee ASBO havvin mates causing trouble to hit the papers.

10 game barren run for Ratboy?

Drylaw Hearts
Last season Riordan was at hibs, we put 4 past them on 3 separate occasions.

Why fear this scrote?

He is genuinly a good player.

Why would we be happy that Hibs have signed a good player ?

Why fear this scrote?

Because back then I felt for every 3 goals another team scored, we could score 4. I didn't care that season, because on our day we were capable of beating anyone. I didn't even notice him playing that season, but we've just spent a whole weekend hanging on for him to sign for us.

Nowadays, I fear any striker who is capable of scoring, no matter who they play for.

Sounds to me like he went through the motions during negotiations and was obviously giving off a "I don't really want to be here" attitude.

If that's the case we may have had a very lucky escape.

It's unlikely he would have tried a leg for us.

Thats my take on it.

Talk 107 talk about a 50% sell on clause.

Very.

Agreed, if we don't sign a decent striker we'll be in troube. Wht about Chris Killen from the Celtic reserves?

terrible news for Hearts. he'd possibly have been a great signing for us.

hopefully he's lost lots of what he had while he languished in the celtic reserves

Please people calm down!

Yes he potentially could have been a good player for us but he is only one player for them. One player in sea of what can only be described as mediocrity at best.

Come on bud, 62 league goals in three years is good enough. Remember, he scored them for a rubbish Hibs side.

I am not devastated he isn't coming here (I didn't expect it) but I am disappointed that Hibs have signed a proven striker.

Understand what your saying but...

Hibs are poor, very poor infact and they need a lot more than a striker...

If it wasnt for derby's being dodgy fixtures I'd fear Killie more than hibs.

Know a fair few hibs fans who share my views....

We'll see but I'm almost certain Ratty wont drag them out of their current problem... infact who knows he may cause them a few more.

Why fear this scrote?

absolutely. he plays far more shockers against us than anything else.

He is genuinly a good player.

Why would we be happy that Hibs have signed a good player ?

I'm not doubting that he was, but there's nothing currently to suggest he is still the player he was.

He's been festering for nigh on 2 years.

He could end up being a stinking signing, such is the way for players who return to clubs.

Clark Griswold
Yip, lets hope that we get Gow.

A wee bit more in the locker.

Heres hoping.

Im sorry, but we need a real goal scorer and i dont think he is the answer. Whether Tullberg is or not remains to be seen

marshallschunkychicken

I don't see why anyone is surprised or disappointed. He wasn't going to sign for us, and if he had, then he didn't have the mental fortitude to give 100% for us.

There'll be a lot of expectation placed on him it Hibs. It would have been moreso at Tyney.

Archived