Bigot Bash two teir refereeing?

tayldy

I have just joined the conspiracy club. If Hearts were playing today we would have ended up with about five players. Imagine if Miko had thrown the ball at the linesman, imagine if Zal had told the ref to his face fu#k twice off,imagine if Stewart had committed two fouls inside 30seconds,Broadfoots dive near the end ......... two sent off,millions booked I bet the SFA cant wait to fine them.

I agree , also i thought your not allowed to leave the pitch to celebrate goals. They left the pitch for every goal. If that was the jt's they would get booked.

Robbos Right Peg
I have just joined the conspiracy club. If Hearts were playing today we would have ended up with about five players. Imagine if Miko had thrown the ball at the linesman, imagine if Zal had told the ref to his face fu#k twice off,imagine if Stewart had committed two fouls inside 30seconds,Broadfoots dive near the end ......... two sent off,millions booked I bet the SFA cant wait to fine them.

I have just joined the 'JKB posters get a life/better education club' The game would have been called off before 5 players were left on the park for any one team ya tube.

Plus 'millions booked'......... always thought was a game of 11 v 11 (plus subs but not quite that many)

Do I have to tell you a million times not to exagerate ??

Never mind ask your English teacher tomorrow where you went wrong with all the other mistakes were in your post.

maroonlegions
I have just joined the 'JKB posters get a life/better education club' The game would have been called off before 5 players were left on the park for any one team ya tube.

Plus 'millions booked'......... always thought was a game of 11 v 11 (plus subs but not quite that many)

Do I have to tell you a million times not to exagerate ??

Never mind ask your English teacher tomorrow where you went wrong with all the other mistakes were in your post.

putting aside his exaggeration and grammar he does have a point and if you look closely at your post you will see that your spelling of exaggerate is wrong exagerate ?? :eek::eek::rolleyes:

Never mind ask your English teacher tomorrow where you went wrong with all the other mistakes were in your post. whit?

......... you are correct, my grammar does go to **** when I am enfuriated/infuriated ............. oh peed off.

Todays, game just proved once again that you just need to blow on Charlie Adam and he falls over. The highlight being his fall in the penalty area, that the commentators said was good refereeing as he just let it go..... WTF is that about? :mad:

Frankenstein Jambo.
putting aside his exaggeration and grammar he does have a point and if you look closely at your post you will see that your spelling of exaggerate is wrong exagerate ?? :eek::eek::rolleyes:

Stop the immature bickery for a 5 mins please...Christ, its like coming onto a Primary 5 forum sometimes!

I agree , also i thought your not allowed to leave the pitch to celebrate goals. They left the pitch for every goal. If that was the jt's they would get booked.

I agree too. Most of Rudi Skacel's bookings were for celebrating goals.

The ref on radio Scotland (Clarke?) admitted before the game that they are refereed differently to other games. Something along the lines that they have to ignore all the petty fouls which might get a booking in other games or else there would be too many red cards.

Basically what he is saying is there are two teams in Scotland that have an advantage in that there are 4 games a year they are less likely to be booked or sent off in.

It all mounts up at the end of the year when the suspensions start to bite!

Robbos Right Peg
Stop the immature bickery for a 5 mins please...Christ, its like coming onto a Primary 5 forum sometimes!

Right 5 minutes over can I start the bickering again ?

When taldy can even reach the point in his education process and can spell their (and I am presuming that what's 'teir' is supposed to be............................ but at least it's not there) maybe he willl have a point but his ill thought out argument is not worth a donald duck apart from proving the education system does not work these days.

And yes maroonlegions............ gee you have a point but I can't type as that's a womans job ;)

The ref on radio Scotland (Clarke?) admitted before the game that they are refereed differently to other games. Something along the lines that they have to ignore all the petty fouls which might get a booking in other games or else there would be too many red cards.

Basically what he is saying is there are two teams in Scotland that have an advantage in that there are 4 games a year they are less likely to be booked or sent off in.

So...in summary, they're so badly behaved when playing each other that the referees can't uphold the rules and when they play anyone else, the referees are too intimidated to uphold the rules against them.

Christ. Makes you wonder why the heck we bother.

The unfortunate truth is that this is carried on into their other games in the SPL where their players get away with absolute murder where as everyone else get hammered. It's about time all games in the SPL were refereed to exactly the same standards. Kenny Clark sums it up - one rule for them another for everyone else.

I was just going to say that either Clarke or Dallas has said this before.

Frankenstein Jambo.

There is no conspiracy against teams outside the old firm. Its just the refereeing standard in this country is fecking terrible.

Referees cannot handle the pressure of big games in this country and thats why the old firm tend to get more decisons than the rest of us. I wouldn't like to be in the position where I had to give a decision against one of the old firm, and i don't think we have any refs who can handle that pressure either.

We need to seriously look at this situation. Why are we producing such bad refs? Is the training systems for refs not good enough? Are young up and coming refs being tested enough in pressure games?

Its fecking terrilbe that refs have also been given a wage rise despite their pish poor performances.

I think managers should keep ripping refs in the press just like john hughes and craig levine. Maybe then the SFA will act apon the appalling standard of refereeing.

When taldy can even reach the point in his education process and can spell their (and I am presuming that what's 'teir' is supposed to be............................ but at least it's not there) maybe he willl have a point but his ill thought out argument is not worth a donald duck apart from proving the education system does not work these days.

And yes maroonlegions............ gee you have a point but I can't type as that's a womans job ;)

Jeez mate !

Is this a thread about the OF having advantageous refereeing during derby matches, or is it about your extensive knowledge of the English language ?

Give it a rest eh ?

Charlie-Brown

Wanting fair and equal standards of refereeing for ALL SPL teams is NOT paranoia - neither is highlighting instances of (repeated / weekly) special treatment of Old Firm players.

Seymour M Hersh
So...in summary, they're so badly behaved when playing each other that the referees can't uphold the rules and when they play anyone else, the referees are too intimidated to uphold the rules against them.

Tbh redm if the referee does that he is at least being consistant to both teams on the park (letting fouls go that would be bookings in other games) and the likes. My gripe is that they (bigot brothers) continue to get the benefit when playing the rest of us while we are penalised for those fouls. Hence the uneven playing field.

Tbh redm if the referee does that he is at least being consistant to both teams on the park (letting fouls go that would be bookings in other games) and the likes. My gripe is that they (bigot brothers) continue to get the benefit when playing the rest of us while we are penalised for those fouls. Hence the uneven playing field.

If Barry Ferguson or Neil Lennon had played for anyone but an ugger, they would have been forced out of the Scottish game by the number of yellows and reds they would have gotten... They refs admit that there are double-standards so let us not pretend that it is just incompetence. It is institutionalised, purposeful dereliction of duty. If some people want to call that "bias" then they won't get an argument from me...

Even in the Burley season Skacel was picking up bookings for all his goal celebrations and Brellier was getting bookings all the time for tackles, some of which were cynical but others were simply tough tackles that are not unusual in the least in the SPL. It came to the point that you expected Brellier to get booked every game - there was an inevitablity about it.

John Findlay
If Barry Ferguson or Neil Lennon had played for anyone but an ugger, they would have been forced out of the Scottish game by the number of yellows and reds they would have gotten... They refs admit that there are double-standards so let us not pretend that it is just incompetence. It is institutionalised, purposeful dereliction of duty. If some people want to call that "bias" then they won't get an argument from me...

Even in the Burley season Skacel was picking up bookings for all his goal celebrations and Brellier was getting bookings all the time for tackles, some of which were cynical but others were simply tough tackles that are not unusual in the least in the SPL. It came to the point that you expected Brellier to get booked every game - there was an inevitablity about it.

I have said it before and I will say it again. Whether it is Celtic v Rangers or Elgin City v East Stirlingshire the rules are the same. If a player picks up a booking in the Elgin v East Stirling game for a misdemeanour and a player in the Celtic v Rangers committs the same misdemeanour then that to is a booking. If not then, niether are bookings.

I dont care if the Celtic v Rangers game is played in front of 60,000 screaming banshees and the Elgin v East Stirling in front of 160 they both should be refereed the same and if the SFA cannot see this then they should disband themselves and let the game be run by those of us who would indeed do it fair and square.

John

jambos are go!

I actually thought both sendings offs - although technically correct- were harsh. Cousin's challenge was nowt out of the ordinary and Vinegar Joe put out a straight leg rather than a kick.

gorgie rd eh11

If referees applied the same rules to these games as they do to other teams, games would frequently have to be abandoned due to teams slipping below 7 players.

It's a sign of how much they control scottish football that referees and the media not only acknowledge that these games are treated differently, but think that it is correct to do so.

The dissent in the rantic derby alone, would leave a team like Hearts with half a dozen players. Why don't they try applying the rules, and when a player tells them to ****** off, send him off. They don't seem to have the same problem remembering their training and the rules when Hearts are playing. I've lost count of the amount of times a Hearts player "had to go" and then watched another player commit an identical offence and for some reason not "have to go".

Chris Benoit
I have said it before and I will say it again. Whether it is Celtic v Rangers or Elgin City v East Stirlingshire the rules are the same. If a player picks up a booking in the Elgin v East Stirling game for a misdemeanour and a player in the Celtic v Rangers committs the same misdemeanour then that to is a booking. If not then, niether are bookings.

I dont care if the Celtic v Rangers game is played in front of 60,000 screaming banshees and the Elgin v East Stirling in front of 160 they both should be refereed the same and if the SFA cannot see this then they should disband themselves and let the game be run by those of us who would indeed do it fair and square.

John

Been saying the exact same thing for years unfortunately neither the sfa or the media can see it that way

Once again look at the FA then compare with the SFA.

FA have brought in the respect rule this season and all players are aware that only the captain can approach the ref, and any bad language is a yellow card. Referee chasing teams in the EPL have now been brought into line.

What would the result have been in today's OF derby if it was reffed by EPL officials?

Do the refs treat an Edinburgh & Dundee derby game the same as any other match? Yes. So why does the Glasgow derby get special treatment? It wouldn't have anything to do with the number of Strathclyde based Grade 1 refs brought thru by McVicar would it?

McVicar has made a rod for his own back. McDonald (Edinburgh ref) will now get all 4 OF derbies this year due to the fact that any Glasgow ref leaves himself open to calls of bias towards one or the other. Still, he will allow a Celtic fan to ref a Celtic game against any other team and vice versa.

Totally corrupt institution. Will Gordon Smith fix things? Why would he when none of his predecessors have tried?

Willie Young admitted on TV once that these games are treated differently to other games

Shocking

They forgot to tell Mr McDonald then. I thought both sendings off were a bit harsh and he was a bit card happy.

Lets be honest here. Players should never be booked for leaving the field momentarily to celebrate a goal, no matter who they are playing for and as long as they're celebrating with their own fans and not winding up the opposition. McDonald applied common sense in that regard today but the big issue is that we all know that some Non OF player, probably one of ours, will get booked for the same thing in the next couple of games.

He did allow a player to blatantly swear at him also.

Overall I thought he had a decent game. He got all the big stuff right and wasnt scared to hand out the cards.

Probably wont get another OF game for a while.;)

Anyone see fatty boruc spit downhis own jersey after pushing the ball out to gift miller the goal?I nearly died laughing but I think Artur should have been booked,or shot preferably!

Robbos ............ dyslexia is not a crime,hunting through posts looking for mistakes should be. Please check you own posts before commenting on others.

......maybe he will have a point, perhaps you meant .. does have a point,

....... my name is TAYLDY not TALDY.

Try to get out more,there is a world out there.

Have I spelt there wrong,I usually do?

What about Smith ( especially ) and Coisty when Cousin was sent off for his 2nd yellow. Absolutely raging at the 4th official, but does he get reprimanded ........naw

Yogie wouldn't have bothered waited on the ref and would have been making his own way to the stand after a similar outburst :(

The boy was leading with the elbow all day and it was only a matter of time before the ref was forced to take action............bearing in mind these guys are heavily monitored according to McVicar :rolleyes:

Willie Young admitted on TV once that these games are treated differently to other games

Shocking

The man who described Off the Ball listeners on saturday as half-wits if they question a refereeing decision. Why am I forced to pay a fee for this man's bile (and Chick).

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I don't think it is, "two their" refereeing doesn't actually make any sense.

Archived