Official Hamilton Accies V Heart of Midlothian Match Thread

Praha06

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ray Winstone

Kello has picked up from where he left off on Wednesday.

This guy certainly seems like he could be the buisness.

Go on the lamp post!!!!

Now let's kill this off. We're on top!!

How many times have i thought that as a Hearts fan only for it to go pear shaped.Anyway cmon Hearts lets finnish them off.

Clark Griswold
I'm glad you brought that up so I didn't have to. ;)

C'mon Jamie Mole!

I'll be surprised if he doesnt score. Sounds a very lively game, wouldnt be surprised if there were a few more goals.

Ray Winstone

Slippy pitch - Ksnavicus to come on in the second half and get booked for diving?

I believe the only issue will be the reaction of his family and close friends. He won't give a hoot about the rest.

Ewan do you think it will happen?

Clark Griswold
Slippy pitch - Ksnavicus to come on in the second half and get booked for diving?

what about miko?

Ray Winstone
what about miko?

Sent off - just for coming on.

Referee will say he was just saving everybody some time by doing it straight away.

Clark Griswold

lol .. was that our fans singing 'your from a s***ehole, your from a s***e hole? lol

Jambothroughandthrough
Ewan do you think it will happen?

Our reporter at the game has just txt me and said that the talk amongst the media is that Hearts are going to make a cash offer for Riordan.

I think there's a chance it might happen. Wouldn't put my house on it, though

Our reporter at the game has just txt me and said that the talk amongst the media is that Hearts are going to make a cash offer for Riordan.

You get a bit of stick on here, but you're never shy to let us know what you do.

It's appreciated by some.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Oh, first mistake by Kello. Mind you, what's one of our keepers doing coming off his line?

Jambothroughandthrough
You get a bit of stick on here, but you're never shy to let us know what you do.

It's appreciated by some.

The stick on here is nothing like what I get on the show! Water off a duck's back.

Back to Riordan....

Would love to see him at Tynie. Could be the missing piece of the jigsaw.

loveofthegame
Oh, first mistake by Kello. Mind you, what's one of our keepers doing coming off his line?

If Kello's gonna be dodgy, it'll be coming off his line.

Comes far too far at times from what i've seen so far.

It truly is an exciting prospect but I juts feel that our dressing room perhaps is not the most 'cheerful' place at the best of times.

Do we need the extra aggro?

He is a quality player, and unlike the old firm I don't care that he has played for the 2 teams I dislike most - all i care about is success at HMFC

Actually does anyone remember when he shaved 7 nil onto the back of his head, I think it was with O'Conman

Clark Griswold
The stick on here is nothing like what I get on the show! Water off a duck's back.

Back to Riordan....

Are you not worried about his rep though?

Jambothroughandthrough
That was in the Sun Newspaper this morning JT&T

Yeah...I read that.

Did it say that 'Hearts are going to make a cash offer'?

Back to Riordan....

Csaba winking yesterday at the mention of Riordan is becoming more interesting.

Cheers for the info.

rudi must stay
It truly is an exciting prospect but I juts feel that our dressing room perhaps is not the most 'cheerful' place at the best of times.

He is a quality player, and unlike the old firm I don't care that he has played for the 2 teams I dislike most - all i care about is success at HMFC

Actually does anyone remember when he shaved 7 nil onto the back of his head, I think it was with O'Conman

nah it was Murray that did that IIRC

Clark Griswold

Was that not Ian Murray?

Ray Winstone

It was the year of the 0-7 game he shaved into his head was it not?

And it was Murray.

loveofthegame

Remember Murray shaved '1973' into his hair for the 4-4 game. ****.

Back to Riordan....

How about sticking up for the JT's a bit more on the OF radio... oh, and give yer plump chum a slap

Archived