Official Hamilton Accies V Heart of Midlothian Match Thread

Praha06

Right people as it says on the tin!

Team news will appear here as soon as available and lets hope for a good day, the last time I started ra offishul match thread I am sure we won, lets hope for more of the same today.

Whats everyones thoughts on today etc etc!

:)

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Malcolm Tucker

I think we'll play the same game we played against 'Well and St. Mirren. Try to attack as much as possible and play some nice passing.

3-1 for the Hearts!

Csaba's Broon Shoes

I think we will get beat 2-1

A Hearts player will get sent-off and Accies will get a penalty

We will play 1 man up front and will have about 2 shots at goal

and it will rain after the game

come on the Super Hearts

I think we'll play the same game we played against 'Well and St. Mirren. Try to attack as much as possible and play some nice passing.

3-1 for the Hearts!

Yeh, I think its a case of more of the same from those games but hopefully we can get our shooting boots back on after Wednesday night.

May i be the first to say:

Mon the Hearts!

I shall second that!!! :)

Can't see where the goals will come from. Got a horrible feeling Hamilton will turn us over. But . . .

mon the Jam Tarts

I think we will get beat 2-1

A Hearts player will get sent-off and Accies will get a penalty

We will play 1 man up front and will have about 2 shots at goal

and it will rain after the game

come on the Super Hearts

Good to see that the optimism is in full force!

2-0 to Hearts!

maroonlegions
Can't see where the goals will come from.:rolleyes: Got a horrible feeling Hamilton will turn us over.:107years: But . . . :hobofish:

mon the Jam Tarts

have more faith man.:cool:

Geoff Kilpatrick

I have a positive feeling about today - I know that's a bad thing where HMFC are concerned though!

have more faith man.:cool:
Fans will have more faith if we are more positive in our formation and start winning these banana skin games more often.

Still think we`ll sneak a win but don`t expect a monsoon of goals.

MON THE JAM TARTS

Clerry Jambo

1-1 written all over this game but lets hope for 3

Come on youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Hearts

:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

I have a feeling we will see two strikers on the pitch at the same time today. No info on that, just a gut feeling.

I have a feeling we will see two strikers on the pitch at the same time today. No info on that, just a gut feeling.

I tend not to bother with gut feelings with Hearts these days, the total unexpected is usually to be, well, expected!

The other SPL matches taking place today are:

Dundee Utd V Kilmarnock

Falkirk V Inverness CT

Hibernian V Motherwell

St. Mirren V Aberdeen

scott herbertson
May i be the first to say:

Mon the Hearts!

Damn, I'll have to settle for

C'Mon the Hearts!

Mark_Mywords

Hearts: Kello; Jonsson, Zaliukas, Berra, Wallace; Kingston, Karipidis, Stewart, Driver; Obua; Mole. Sub not used: Balogh, Palazuelos, Mikoliunas, Nade, Cesnauskis, Ksanavicius, Rapnik.

Obua in the hole.

Geoff Kilpatrick

HMFC: Kello - Jonsson, Zaliukas, Berra, Wallace - Kingston, Karipidis, Stewart - Obua - Mole

Subs: Balogh, Palazuelos, Nade, Cesnauskis, Rapnik, Ksnavicius, Mikoliunas

Team News: Kello; Jonsson, Zaliukas, Berra, Wallace; Kingston, Karipidis, Stewart, Driver; Obua; Mole. Sub not used: Balogh, Palazuelos, Mikoliunas, Nade, Cesnauskis, Ksanavicius, Rapnik.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Consistency of selection again - only 19 players used so far this season, with 3 of them keepers!

Consistency of selection again - only 19 players used so far this season, with 3 of them keepers!

At least thats one thing thats in our favour, more consistency with the team selection.

Hearts: Kello; Jonsson, Zaliukas, Berra, Wallace; Kingston, Karipidis, Stewart, Driver; Obua; Mole. Sub not used: Balogh, Palazuelos, Mikoliunas, Nade, Cesnauskis, Ksanavicius, Rapnik.

Obua in the hole.

Fair enough team if we are to persist with this "player in the hole" crap. Feel Nade should have started and we played Csaba's preferred(aye right) 442 formation. :rolleyes:

I wonder if the "pundits" will make a big deal of this shocking fact. :rolleyes:

I wonder if the "pundits" will make a big deal of this shocking fact. :rolleyes:

They're more likeley to concentrate on the fact that yet again we are declining to play with two natural strikers. Whens the last time we played 2 strikers, as actual Strikers from the start of a match?

Team News: Kello; Jonsson, Zaliukas, Berra, Wallace; Kingston, Karipidis, Stewart, Driver; Obua; Mole. Sub not used: Balogh, Palazuelos, Mikoliunas, Nade, Cesnauskis, Ksanavicius, Rapnik.

big zal looked injured during the week :wacko:

Midloth_Iain
HMFC: Kello - Jonsson, Zaliukas, Berra, Wallace - Kingston, Karipidis, Stewart - Obua - Mole

Subs: Balogh, Palazuelos, Nade, Cesnauskis, Rapnik, Ksnavicius, Mikoliunas

I know its only Hamilton Geoff, but to start with 10 men is a bit of a risk, No ? :P

Heart says....... Accies 1 - 3 Hearts :)

Head says........ Accies 2 - 0 Hearts :(

Geoff Kilpatrick

I ignore Radio Glasgow these days - just listen to Talk 107's build up before HW starts.

Geoff Kilpatrick
I know its only Hamilton Geoff, but to start with 10 men is a bit of a risk, No ? :P

Heart says....... Accies 1 - 3 Hearts :)

Head says........ Accies 2 - 0 Hearts :(

Oops! My bad!

Driver hat-trick now as a result!! :)

Geoff Kilpatrick
Is Obua really playing the Saddam Hussein role?

I actually think Cesnauskis is perfectly suited to this role. Can use both feet and is good at finding space. More importantly, he can take a man on and beat him.

I would have played Ches from the start, he had a decent game when he came on mid-week. Hopefully Kingston will pull his finger out this week too.

maroonlegions
They're more likeley to concentrate on the fact that yet again we are declining to play with two natural strikers. Whens the last time we played 2 strikers, as actual Strikers from the start of a match?

THATS WHAT CONCERNS ME , why go with one striker we done it a lot last season with frail and i just have a sneaky feeling that vlad is STILL interfering in team selections :eek:, after all did CL not say he would be p[laying a 442 , something smells.:eek:

Have to say either Mikoliunas or Cesnauskis could count themselves unlucky not get a start. I would have played either one of them and dropped Kingston.

Obua in the hole.

Shock horror!! is that a 4-4-2 formation for a change!?

Geoff Kilpatrick
were the feck is DRIVER.:eek: and again no place for RUBEN.:mad:

What's the big deal about Palazuelos on here?

maroonlegions
erm... on the left? ;)

:107years:, SURE I NEVER SEEN HIS NAME ON THE FIRST POST FOR THE TEAM, better get my specs on eh, still unhappy Ruben is not playing but eh,ho, thats life eh.

C"MON THE JAMBOS ,GET INTAE THESE IRN BRU GUZZLING SOAP DODGERS.:)

:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::107:

I thought Csaba said he wouldn't drop young players because they couldn't handle it?

Or has Thomson got an injury?

Archived