Official Hamilton Accies V Heart of Midlothian Match Thread

Praha06

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jambof3tornado

what a nail biter ending,3 points and the hobos got beaten hehehhehe!!!

Great result though,you think 2 goal leads are enough but we have to go on and destroy teams like this,when we get 2 up,coz as soon as they scored we got really shakey!!!

Listening to the BBC myself, doesn't seem to be anything biased... Maybe your gears are just a bit twitchy?

You can hear it in the commentators voices.

Bit of a dream there the final whistle for a herts win and then straight to fester road for a chorus of boo's!

Magic, another ground out win, with the team showing the fight that has been missing for a couple of seasons.

Get in there!!!!!!

maroonlegions

yesss, feck ,why do we always make it hard but a win is a win eh and

LETS ALL LAUGH AT HIBEES, LETS ALL LAUGH AT HIBEES, HA HA HA HA .:107years:

You can hear it in the commentators voices.

Bit of a dream there the final whistle for a herts win and then straight to fester road for a chorus of boo's!

I didn't hear it in the voices, but I agree it was nice to hear the final whistle and then the switch to easter road for the boo's :o

Hibs really are pish, when they will their fans just accept it. Always a good Saturday night when we win and the Hobos get beat.

Happy days :)

I think what we need to look at is that we always struggle against newly promoted teams

this is a great win

Just realised also

5 away wins in the SPL :eek:

Greedy_Jambo

I still think we need a couple of quality signings. Playing a lot better than last season but still a lot of improvement needed.

The commentators are shocking, no wonder i stopped listening to them, murdo mcsellick said when kingston was down "theres no way he should be down for this long" same when nade was downthe other commentator "i dont understand why these guys go down like that" there a joke! mcselick was probably ragin by the end.

rock the csaba

Murder MacLeod was never gonna give the man of the match award to a Hearts player was he?

****!

I think what we need to look at is that we always struggle against newly promoted teams

this is a great win

Just realised also

5 away wins in the SPL :eek:

Need to remember that Accies hadn't lost a game at home since April 2007 ! Not really about our record against newly promoted sides.

Well done Jam Tarts :)

At the beginning of the season I expected Falkirk and Dundee Utd to be pretty good this seasom. They have both had terrible starts

another 3 points, 3 wins out of 4 and 2nd in the league.

after tomorrow, we will be 3rd at least.

is this our best start to a season since burley??

Don't think Hamilton is going to be a comfortable place for many teams this season. Well done Hearts.

Yeah i can see Hibs taking a pounding there:)

The commentators are shocking, no wonder i stopped listening to them, murdo mcsellick said when kingston was down "theres no way he should be down for this long" same when nade was downthe other commentator "i dont understand why these guys go down like that" there a joke! mcselick was probably ragin by the end.

rock the csaba

I'm saying this without actually seeing either of the incidents, but chances are they shouldn't have been down for as long as they were. Same with most footballers when they go down with a slight kick to the shin and go down as if someone has just stuck a bullet into their ankle.

These ****s from the BBC have for the second week running given man of the match to the player of a losing team against us. How often does this happen with anyone else. Must stick in their throats GIRFUY :hobofish:

These ****s from the BBC have for the second week running given man of the match to the player of a losing team against us. How often does this happen with anyone else. Must stick in their throats GIRFUY :hobofish:

Just because a players on the losing team doesn't mean he shouldn't deserve the right to get Man of the Match.

Have you seen the match? Can you honestly say it should have gone to a Hearts player?

or are you just following the "OMG THE BBC HATE US. OH NO!!!" Crowd?

I'm saying this without actually seeing either of the incidents, but chances are they shouldn't have been down for as long as they were. Same with most footballers when they go down with a slight kick to the shin and go down as if someone has just stuck a bullet into their ankle.

thats true but they dont seem to make the point so much when its other footballers, it only seems to be when its us then they make the point, takes me back a while when kevin thompson dived (think it was against celtic) then the next day on the back of the sun the headline quote from gordon smith "get rid of the divers" and a picture of miko. That is nonsense imo.

Just because a players on the losing team doesn't mean he shouldn't deserve the right to get Man of the Match.

Have you seen the match? Can you honestly say it should have gone to a Hearts player?

Do you work for the bbc in any capacity or are you just a fud?

thats true but they dont seem to make the point so much when its other footballers, it only seems to be when its us then they make the point, takes me back a while when kevin thompson dived (think it was against celtic) then the next day on the back of the sun the headline quote from gordon smith "get rid of the divers" and a picture of miko. That is nonsense imo.

I agree with the use of Miko's picture as a symbol of diving, however (this is me trying to hope that it's paranoia on behalf of our fans rather than everyone being out to get us) they may be using the picture as he's well known to the Scottish fans for diving after the lovely performance he put in for Lithuania.

As for the going down like a sack of crap only being mentioned when it's us, I can't really comment as I don't listen any other SPL games except Hearts and can't say I've ever really listened out for it.

Do you work for the bbc in any capacity or are you just a fud?

No, I work for Orange... so just a fud I guess.

Hope you are enjoying the cultural wonderness that is Middlesborough

:P

Let's hope that each and every person at Hearts looks at the league table tonight and takes confidence from it.

Hope you are enjoying the cultural wonderness that is Middlesborough

:P

I don't actually live in Middlesbrough, I live in a little town outside it called Stockton-on-Tees. It makes Middlesbrough look good.

The Old Tolbooth

I must admit, after Wednesday night I really didn't think we would get a win today, superb result. :D

The hobos losing makes it soooooo much sweeter also, and plus the fact Airdrie humped Morton 5-0 for some reason put a smile on my face :)

Let's hope that each and every person at Hearts looks at the league table tonight and takes confidence from it.

Do you feel a wee bit foolish now after your What the **** thread earlier?

maroonlegions
Do you feel a wee bit foolish now after your What the **** thread earlier?

but whats the point in reminding him , everybody has a rant and he was some way justified in it but thank feck we got the win and heres hoping the boys take a lot of confidence from it and push on with their game.:)

Not doesn't deserve the right to become MOM just a bit sus when we had some excellent performances last week from the likes of Stewart and Karapedis going unrecognised.

I was not at the game this week but was at the one last week and can honestly say it should have went to a Hearts player.

In answer to your tirade at the bottom, I think you would have to live in a very dark room not to realise that the media including the BBC will tak any opportunity to have a dig at Hearts, keep burying your head in the sand if you like.

Excellent, well done Hearts. Didn't see us taking 9 out of 12 at the start of the season but delighted we have. Puts us in a good position to return to after the international break. Great start, so hats off to Shabba and the players. And to make it even better, the Hobo meltdown continues - fantastic! :P

The wine and beer will taste even better tonight! :toasting:

Archived