Csaba talking ****!

We_are_the_Hearts

We_are_the_Hearts

Don't get me wrong I like Csaba and still have faith in him but his comment in the paper yesterday was "Palazuelos has a 100% chance of playing"? EH?

And also, what was the point of Karipidis last night? 120 minutes against Airdire at Home playing with 4 defenders and him...............no need!!

Get the team sorted for Saturday Csaba......................Driver back and Mole out please!

Don't get me wrong I like Csaba and still have faith in him but his comment in the paper yesterday was "Palazuelos has a 100% chance of playing"? EH?

And also, what was the point of Karipidis last night? 120 minutes against Airdire at Home playing with 4 defenders and him...............no need!!

Get the team sorted for Saturday Csaba......................Driver back and Mole out please!

He di dnot say he will play 100%. He said he would have a chance 100%, not the same thing, picky maybe, and probably misleading, but lets not start another lies thread over something that was maybe a bad decision, but not a lie.

We_are_the_Hearts
He di dnot say he will play 100%. He said he would have a chance 100%, not the same thing, picky maybe, and probably misleading, but lets not start another lies thread over something that was maybe a bad decision, but not a lie.

There is a difference between talking **** a nd lying.

Very misleading in my book. 100% means you are playing surely?

"Eggert Jonsson is making good development. In the future we will give him more chances, maybe even at right-back," said Laszlo. "Ruben is a good football player who played a little bit more last year. At the moment, there is competition and he must work to come in the team. Tonight he has a 100 per cent chance to play."

The Real Maroonblood
It's not like Csaba to contradict himself.

It appears to be the general trend at Tynecastle these days.

There is a difference between talking **** a nd lying.

Very misleading in my book. 100% means you are playing surely?

"Eggert Jonsson is making good development. In the future we will give him more chances, maybe even at right-back," said Laszlo. "Ruben is a good football player who played a little bit more last year. At the moment, there is competition and he must work to come in the team. Tonight he has a 100 per cent chance to play."

To me this say's he has a 100% chance of playing, not 100% he will play

Very, very big difference

...but this is your first posting on the way to not liking him?

And you are certain Pala would have made a difference or does it confirm his thoughts that we need a defensive MF?

marshallschunkychicken

I remember Craig Levein once told us Mark De Vries had NO chance of playing against Braga...

The Future's Maroon
To me this say's he has a 100% chance of playing, not 100% he will play

Very, very big difference

Agreed 100% ;)

I don't get all the doom and gloom after a bad result......yes we should have enough to beat Airdrie in a home cup tie, but in football you don't always get what you want/expect - it just doesnt happen that way. If it did we should be winning the league and, as Vlad said, the Champions League.

People need to get a grip, we lost, we got put out of the cup - get over it ffs.

I am not happy about it myself, but you have to be realistic and as I said football doesnt always work out the way you expect it too.

The underdogs win games all the time.....e.g Hearts in Scottish Cup '98, Artmidia v Celtic, Kaunas v Rangers and even Morton at Hibs on Tuesday to name just a couple of examples.

I will add though - Karipidis playing at DM, Eggy at RB.....doesnt take a brain surgeon to see whats wrong there?!

Hopefully after last nights performance Csaba/Vlad or who ever see's the fact it is vital we get someone (maybe two) in who can put the ball in the back of the net.

Guest JamboRobbo
I remember Craig Levein once told us Mark De Vries had NO chance of playing against Braga...

And I'll bet Kenny Black was utterly shocked when Ruben wasn't in the starting line up last night. Would've completely spoiled his plans. Genius from Csaba. :P

And I'll bet Kenny Black was utterly shocked when Ruben wasn't in the starting line up last night. Would've completely spoiled his plans. Genius from Csaba. :P

What plans? That was Romanov/Korobbutchup's team last night. No doubt in my mind at all.

Thunderstruck

Nowhere outside of theological study can so much attention be paid to every syllable, word and sentence. Ridiculous!

Plans change and "no plan survives first contact with the enemy". I would be more concerned at a coach or manager that was inflexible in approach to developing situation in a game.

marshallschunkychicken

Tongue was firmly in my cheek.

That'll teach me to post via mobile on the way into work, when I don't know all the smileys.....

:rolleyes:

Buffalo Bill

I can understand that you're upset about last night but you shouldn't pay quite so much attention to what Csaba says. For a start, he speaks ten to the dozen, and he has to convert his first language into English. Then you have the journalists who will put their own take on his words. And finally, as folk have said, he had a "chance" of playing: which is different from saying "he is" playing.

But we're all upset about last night.

Buffalo Bill

Guest JamboRobbo
Tongue was firmly in my cheek.

That'll teach me to post via mobile on the way into work, when I don't know all the smileys.....

:rolleyes:

I know mate. Mine was too. :):P

Guest JamboRobbo
I can understand that you're upset about last night but you shouldn't pay quite so much attention to what Csaba says. For a start, he speaks ten to the dozen, and he has to convert his first language into English. Then you have the journalists who will put their own take on his words. And finally, as folk have said, he had a "chance" of playing: which is different from saying "he is" playing.

But we're all upset about last night.

Buffalo Bill

not just "a chance" though - "a 100% chance". I can see where people are coming from thinking this is strange.

It'd be a lot more normal to say he has a 50% chance of playing or whatever if he's a maybe. It could be down to translation/english as you say, but this is HMFC. Nothing is ever that simple.

Nowhere outside of theological study can so much attention be paid to every syllable, word and sentence. Ridiculous!

Plans change and "no plan survives first contact with the enemy". I would be more concerned at a coach or manager that was inflexible in approach to developing situation in a game.

Yes, it is possible that Laszlo was just saying that there was a chance Palazuelos would play. Or his plans changed between the press conf and the game.

But there is also a chance that he received the phone call instructing him who was going to play.

Buffalo Bill
not just "a chance" though - "a 100% chance". I can see where people are coming from thinking this is strange.

It'd be a lot more normal to say he has a 50% chance of playing or whatever if he's a maybe. It could be down to translation/english as you say, but this is HMFC. Nothing is ever that simple.

Csaba uses "200%" to describe when he's going for a pee so I wouldn't read anything into it.

Is this really worth debating?

Buffalo Bill

Guest JamboRobbo
Csaba uses "200%" to describe when he's going for a pee so I wouldn't read anything into it.

Is this really worth debating?

Is there a problem with people debating it if they feel like doing so? :P

Cut The Crap

The part in bold accurately describes Csaba last night.

We_are_the_Hearts
The part in bold accurately describes Csaba last night.

Agreed and that is a big worry. We set our stall out and that is us. Every sub is like for like. Fair enough if you have a game plan that is working..........

Buffalo Bill
Is there a problem with people debating it if they feel like doing so? :P

There's a 100% chance I'll leave you to get on with it. ;)

Buffalo Bill

Cut The Crap
Agreed and that is a big worry. We set our stall out and that is us. Every sub is like for like. Fair enough if you have a game plan that is working..........

I see a common thread developing here. It's starting to feel like groundhog day...

Father Tiresias
csaba needs to be more positive with his tactics because 1 man up front agaist airdrie is complete rubbish

Correct. We've been playing this crazy 4-5-1 system for too long now that a suspicious mind like mine would lead me to think that it's not Csaba's idea. :eek:

Correct. We've been playing this crazy 4-5-1 system for too long now that a suspicious mind like mine would lead me to think that it's not Csaba's idea. :eek:

Have to agree.

Was it not printed when he first came in that he was attack minded and liked playing 4-4-2 as his favoured formation?.

Nelly Terraces

I couldn't give a flying duck what Shabbs said before the game, no point really, it's over, what I'm interested in hearing is what he said AFTER it. Would like to think he tore the team to ribbons in the dressing room afters and has said how bollax we were last night. Anyone seen any comments from him post game??

Cheers.

Tucker.

Guest JamboRobbo
I couldn't give a flying duck what Shabbs said before the game, no point really, it's over, what I'm interested in hearing is what he said AFTER it. Would like to think he tore the team to ribbons in the dressing room afters and has said how bollax we were last night. Anyone seen any comments from him post game??

Cheers.

Tucker.

Worryingly, he thinks we just need to take our chances.

What plans? That was Romanov/Korobbutchup's team last night. No doubt in my mind at all.

Totally agree!!

I DO like Shabba he seems to be getting the best out of a bad bunch but lets not kid our selfs on, any other manager with full control would not have played 4-5-1 for the whole 120 mins against a team 2nd bottom of the 1st division last night, no other manager with full control would have made straight forward like for like subs last nite!!

The guys who are good at the stats could work this one out for me, when was the last time we made all three subs and it never included miko, chesney, iva cho cho, 29, benny, pillow bitter, zali.....? Since the arrival of Vlad maybe, its been a while?

A suspicious mind isnt needed to think that.

Just an open mind ;)

Yes, it is possible that Laszlo was just saying that there was a chance Palazuelos would play. Or his plans changed between the press conf and the game.

But there is also a chance that he received the phone call instructing him who was going to play.

Interestingly his thoughts changed re Nade also between press conference and game.

What with his thoughts changing on Banksy and Jamie Mac within a few days, at least his changes of mind are taking less time now.

Probably the internal lines of communication are clearer now that the working relationship has bedded in....

Until the "provisional list" that Shabba has prepared is passed to Romanov & Co, everyone on it has a 100% chance of playing. It's what's happening after that point that's the worry. I think that if Shabba is having more of the team imposed upon him than he expected (as well as a 4-5-1 playing style) it won't be long before disillusionment sets in. Someone said earlier in the thread that we may well have a Stevie Frail Mk2 on our hands. If so, how long will it last?

Strangely, even though I know we could be top of the league on Saturday,it's times like this when I find myself looking at my signature more than once!

Until the "provisional list" that Shabba has prepared is passed to Romanov & Co, everyone on it has a 100% chance of playing. It's what's happening after that point that's the worry. I think that if Shabba is having more of the team imposed upon him than he expected (as well as a 4-5-1 playing style) it won't be long before disillusionment sets in. Someone said earlier in the thread that we may well have a Stevie Frail Mk2 on our hands. If so, how long will it last?

Strangely, even though I know we could be top of the league on Saturday,it's times like this when I find myself looking at my signature more than once!

A lot of people on here suggested that the original press conference dodging of the question on 'who will pick the team' was just issues about English ability. It might be becoming clear that the 'together' situation is more than just that.

It would call into question the Laszlo comments about picking the team as per my thread yesterday.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26484

What's the point in asking Laszlo to get the team right for Saturday?? It is becoming so obvious that the mad lunatic is selecting the team and transfers yet again!! :mad:

JamboRossi79

If I was Romanov and I had spent 3 months going after a player and finally got him, I think I might want him to start and at the very least play a part of the game.

So who wants to make up an excuse for that (Ruben) then.

:hobofish:

Guest JamboRobbo
If I was Romanov and I had spent 3 months going after a player and finally got him, I think I might want him to start and at the very least play a part of the game.

So who wants to make up an excuse for that (Ruben) then.

:hobofish:

LOL. Flag boy calling Walter Kidd a hobo. Let the fireworks begin.

Quite obvious in my mind that the mad **** is still picking the team, and deciding tactics, subs etc.... more so last night, but I still an uneasy feeling with all the games we've played this season that he's still pulling the strings team-wise. We get beat on Saturday with the obvious tones of tinkering, and it'll be the night of the long knives again, and mad vlads coat will be back on the shoogly peg with the natives threatening another uprising

Francis Albert
Worryingly, he thinks we just need to take our chances.

Time for another change of signature soon?

Archived