Nade's "Warm-Up"

West Jambo

Anyone get the joy of watching Nade's warm-up during the second half tonight? He stood by the corner flag for ages occasionally playing with it, knocking it from side to side. Did his very best not to move at all. Was a humorous distraction from tonight's painful game.

Buffalo Bill
Anyone get the joy of watching Nade's warm-up during the second half tonight? He stood by the corner flag for ages occasionally playing with it, knocking it from side to side. Did his very best not to move at all. Was a humorous distraction from tonight's painful game.

To be fair, and I may be in the minority here, but I thought that Nade played well when he came on.

But you're right about the warm down.

Buffalo Bill

Yeah i thought he did pretty well also. Not a dig at his performance at all, just found the effort put into the warm-up was quite funny given all the "Nade the model Pro" chat in the papers recently.

To be fair if you had been warming up for 90 minutes i think you would of been the same. He should of been on way earlier.

Thought it was a solid performance. Not quite match fit but it added strength to the atack and looked dangerous. Him and Tullberg up front with Obua just behind could become lethal in the SPL. Fingers crossed!!

Thought it was a solid performance. Not quite match fit but it added strength to the atack and looked dangerous. Him and Tullberg up front with Obua just behind could become lethal in the SPL. Fingers crossed!!

:eek:You are kidding, aren`t you mate ?? I thought things could only improve when we got rid of bambi on ice!! [Goncalves] , then we replace him with Obua who looks like a rabbit caught in a cars headlights.

:eek:You are kidding, aren`t you mate ?? I thought things could only improve when we got rid of bambi on ice!! [Goncalves] , then we replace him with Obua who looks like a rabbit caught in a cars headlights.
Obua said recently that he needs at least 3 games to get used to the SPL so I'll wait. I just hope Csaba plays him in his comfort zones (no defending) for now.

For a big lanky guy he can't even head the ball either... the amount of times he lost the ball in the air was ridiculous for someone of his height.

Italian Lambretta

We should do what Falkirk do and get a couple of exersize bikes for the touchline so Nade can put in a few miles and lose a few pounds while he waits to gog on.

Now that would be quite funny to watch.:)

As someone said, he was warming up for more or less 90 mins, I think he was just getting a tad bored running back and forward!

I do think Obua was pretty bad last night, but this is second game in over 2 months with a new team, I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt. He is desperate to play behind the striker, but Csaba didn't seem keen last night!

The People's Chimp
To be fair, and I may be in the minority here, but I thought that Nade played well when he came on.

Buffalo Bill

I can't understand why you would be, other than the sad reality that a lot of people on here don't know their ar*e from their elbow.

He's got to start against hamilton.

I thought Nade looked good when he came on, just a shame he wasn't there a little while longer. Didn't notice the ball scratching by the corner flag antics but I was amused to see a good few of the Airdrie players flinch like girls when they saw him heading in their direction....hehe....

I was trying to send him kick-opposition-keeper-in-head-please vibes but he obviously didn't pick up on them....pah.

Jambof3tornado

I think Nade was told he was coming on,then when it looked likely to go to extra time Csaba held off bringing him on. I thought he looked ok when he did get on and agree with others that I'd have had him on earlier,but then I am not the manager so wtf do I know???

Ray Winstone

Buffalo Bill

I thought so to.

Certainly did more when he came on than Mole managed in the whole match.

I still think Mole can come good but not up front on his own.

Nade can hold the ball up and also beat his man.

3 Steak Pies and 2 Cakes

I wondered how many posts it would be until someone posted with a mention of steak bake's or McDonalds.

3 posts.

Hilarious stuff.

Archived