Micro chips

speedbump

Is there less chips in a box of microchips?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is there less chips in a box of microchips?

• Yes - It's a rip off!
    • No - Ya fat older bassa!

Just had a box of these things. For starters I forgot how crap they were but jesus there isn't a lot of chips in them nowadays.Is this because I'm older and bigger or have McCain started stiffing folk just to save a few pennies?

Miller Jambo 60
Just had a box of these things. For starters I forgot how crap they were but jesus there isn't a lot of chips in them nowadays.Is this because I'm older and bigger or have McCain started stiffing folk just to save a few pennies?

Micro chips ,oven chips are gash.

Get the DEEP fat fryer out and have real chips.:)

Not had microchips since I was a teenager and that was a wee while ago. Like everything else there will be less in the box. I remember when Curly Wurly's were about double the width they are now, those were the days.

shaun.lawson

The portions were always pathetic as I recall - though it's over a decade since I last had a box! From memory, I recommend 'Fries To Go' - also microwaveable, more of them, and much tastier. You'll find them in a supermarket freezer very near where the Micro Chips are.

The portions were always pathetic as I recall - though it's over a decade since I last had a box! From memory, I recommend 'Fries To Go' - also microwaveable, more of them, and much tastier. You'll find them in a supermarket freezer very near where the Micro Chips are.

Was just about to post that 'Fries to go' are much bettter!!

3 packs for a quid as well!

Archived