wee cup/wee team v Morton ( mergd threads )

maroonlegions

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha ha

Superb :)

Heres hoping they dont sack the fat ****. I'll always remember him for skying that penalty at ER into us all behind the goals. Magic moments.

Bring on the Hibees!!!

OOt the intertattie before the end of the Edinburgh trades now out of the Mickey moose cup before the end of the Edinburgh Festival!!:107years:

To be fair though, Morton are a much better team than last year...

:4_1_72: :4_1_72: :4_1_72: :4_1_72: :4_1_72: :4_1_72: :4_1_72: :4_1_72: :4_1_72: :4_1_72:

GIRFUY

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

My happiness knows no bounds.

HAHA HAHA HAHAHAHA

I cannot wait to greet my Hobo colleagues tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better call Saul
Guys - its the CIS FFS.

Who cares :P

Always a good night when the wee team from Edinburgh is pumped by a wee team the lower divisions :P:p:p

The Mighty Thor

suicide watch down Lochend way and a very busy evening for the poor buggers at the Samaritans tonight.

Buster getting sent to the stand just tops it off.

Sadly i think his days are probably numbered....:mad:

scott herbertson
suicide watch down Lochend way and a very busy evening for the poor buggers at the Samaritans tonight.

Buster getting sent to the stand just tops it off.

Sadly i think his days are probably numbered....:mad:

Not to mention all the bookings and injuries and fatigue and lowering of morale, and Petrie greeting about lost revenue

oops, just mentioned it

:P

1winin11games.net is in meltdown lmao giruy hobo clowns

mixu must stay he is god ....or should i say buddah

Remnants of Standards

TA TA MIXU. NICE KNOWING YOU - THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES. ONE 6-2 GAME COULDN'T CARRY YOU THAT FAR IT SEEMS.

ROLL UP ROLL UP FOR THE NEXT EX-LEGEND TO DRINK FROM THE POISONED CHALICE.

WHAT A FARCE OF A CLUB EH?? TICK-TOCK..........

monkfish1979

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mixu Pratelainen, What a signing. Fat moron. My favourite SPL manager after Csaba.

Brilliant, the way it happened was worth the reptiles scoring 2 late goals in normal time.

Welcome Grof into the legendry Hibernian goalkeeping club. (wonder if he tucks his shirt in?:P)

OOt the intertattie before the end of the Edinburgh trades now out of the Mickey moose cup before the end of the Edinburgh Festival!!:107years:

What no fireworks ???????:P:p

heartsfc_fan

I have at admit I switched the radio off at 3-2. Thought "ach that'll be it"

I got a call from a friend around 10.

I was sitting in the living room watching Sky Sports news and saw the score went to 3-3. I shouted..."YEEEEEEEEEEES" Down...the phone...

...needless to say I dropped the phone at 4-3 ;)

AHHHHHHHH AHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YE BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):)

Just got back in, not heard or seen any results until i read this thread...

F*****G Brilliant!

If carlsberg made 1st division fitba teams.... :107years:

Brilliant, the way it happened was worth the reptiles scoring 2 late goals in normal time.

Welcome Grof into the legendry Hibernian goalkeeping club. (wonder if he tucks his shirt in?:P)

lol;)

Im good pals with the uncle and grandad of the guy who scored the winner. they are hibbes :P

Clark Griswold

lol 14,000 hobos sent home after being whipped by the 1st division MOrton... Priceless! Just wish i could see their faces right now

Archived