Murderer @stressed@ by delay in sentencing

The Brow

WTF? Scotlands very own Donald "karaoke" Finlay is upset bcause a soldier who murdered a Bangladeshi waiter in a racist attack is having to wait for his sentence because the trail judge is ill.

Apparently the burden on this ****bags family is "intolerable". He might have to wait till OCtober to be sentenced. Not a word from the QC on the fact that the waiters family had to wait 14 YEARS for a conviction.

Absolute joke. The best quote is "It would be cruel and inhuman in terms of (Ross) and his family to suffer further delay. The person who is suffering here is (Ross) and his family and I can't sit back and do nothing."

diddums

You cant make pesh like this up! :mad:

Miller Jambo 60
WTF? Scotlands very own Donald "karaoke" Finlay is upset bcause a soldier who murdered a Bangladeshi waiter in a racist attack is having to wait for his sentence because the trail judge is ill.

Apparently the burden on this ****bags family is "intolerable". He might have to wait till OCtober to be sentenced. Not a word from the QC on the fact that the waiters family had to wait 14 YEARS for a conviction.

Absolute joke. The best quote is "It would be cruel and inhuman in terms of (Ross) and his family to suffer further delay. The person who is suffering here is (Ross) and his family and I can't sit back and do nothing."

diddums

You cant make pesh like this up! :mad:

Only DF could come out with this.

we have witnessed the videos of him.

Is he for real.

he's already had 14 years "free" whilst no witnesses came forward! How findlay can come out with this crap is beyond belief. I long for the day something happens to him that sorts out this pompous arrogant **** for good.

Miller Jambo 60
he's already had 14 years "free" whilst no witnesses came forward! How findlay can come out with this crap is beyond belief. I long for the day something happens to him that sorts out this pompous arrogant **** for good.

He probably has a case now against the GFA for the goal that never was.

Archived