Aberdeen Jambos?

RoyCropper

Have we got lots of Aberdeen Jambos on here? I seem to recall a few when i asked what it was like when i said i was moving up here for work.

I have been in past the Adam lounge a few times after it was mentioned there was a few jambos there but have never really got talking to anyone in there coz always been with workmates etc. Even better though its literally 2 mins from my flat just off Holburn Street.

Aberdeen is a smashing place, good nights out, lots of student woman, loads of pubs and clubs on one street. It is definately not true what they say about Aberdeen people being miserable and tight either.

Miller Jambo 60
I live in Aberdeen during term time.

Cracking place to live/be a student.

I will stick to Edinburgh thanks

Dean Winchester
Aberdeen is a smashing place, good nights out, lots of student woman, loads of pubs and clubs on one street. It is definately not true what they say about Aberdeen people being miserable and tight either.

Your right about the clubs and the pubs. And the students are gorgeous. But from what I've seen the people in Aberdeen are completely miserable, was up there with my mates at the start of August and it was just impossible to get a smile out of any of them. No banter whatsoever. Only group of girls we got on with turned out to be from Edinburgh.

And it wasnt just unfortunate luck I've been up to Aberdeen probably about 10 weekends in the last year. They're just miserable!

ToadKiller Dog
I will stick to Edinburgh thanks

I am with Doug on this one ,the Air in Aberdeen is off,and students smell of melted cheese and dont wash !;).

Miller Jambo 60
I am with Doug on this one ,the Air in Aberdeen is off,and students smell of melted cheese and dont wash !;).

I like the melted cheese.

Archived