Stair Cleaning

jambo 71

Hopefully someone can help me.

Kids that live up the stairs from us have managed to get tyre marks all the way up the stairs from carrying their bikes up.

Does anyone know any household cleaning product that would clean black rubber tyre marks off??

They have tried soapy washing liquid but that didn't seem to help, although maybe if I went out and did it with some elbow grease it might come off.

Suggestions please:)

Kids that live up the stairs from us have managed to get tyre marks all the way up the stairs from carrying their bikes up.

Does anyone know any household cleaning product that would clean black rubber tyre marks off??

They have tried soapy washing liquid but that didn't seem to help, although maybe if I went out and did it with some elbow grease it might come off.

Get John out there with his marigolds on, and tell him you will buy him a case of beer as a reward.

Get John out there with his marigolds on, and tell him you will buy him a case of beer as a reward.

You were talking sense until you mentioned the beer:rolleyes:

What do i get if I do it.... a nice bottle of perfume...some chocs;)

I bet not!!:P

Nope you get the pleasure of removing the tyre marks from the stair, and if your lucky John might make you a cup of tea for the efforts!!

You have a PM.

Hope it helps.

C

You have a PM.

Hope it helps.

C

Cheers, have gone out and used Cif on the stair wall so hopefully once it dries it will be okay and davie I did get a cuppa tea:p

Cheers, have gone out and used Cif on the stair wall so hopefully once it dries it will be okay and davie I did get a cuppa tea:p

Aye but did John make it, did your Daughter make it, or did you make it yourself??

Aye but did John make it, did your Daughter make it, or did you make it yourself??

After he'd done the ironing,dishes and tidying up, he made my cuppa tea.

God i hope a certain poster doesn't look on here in the morning, I can imagine he'll back John to the hilt:cool:

The Old Tolbooth

I was ordered to make it! :confused:

Miller Jambo 60

You have no faith in your man:)

After he'd done the ironing,dishes and tidying up, he made my cuppa tea.

God i hope a certain poster doesn't look on here in the morning, I can imagine he'll back John to the hilt:cool:

Give your man some slack - he went home early on saturday just to see you !

Black pudding. Rub black puding on the marks then sprinkle caster sugar and crushed mustards seeds over it and it should come off no problem.

You have no faith in your man:)

cleaned it last night myself Doug and still no perfume or chocs:o

Give your man some slack - he went home early on saturday just to see you !

only came home early coz he's tight and wouldnt pay the taxi fare!!;)

Black pudding. Rub black puding on the marks then sprinkle caster sugar and crushed mustards seeds over it and it should come off no problem.

how the hell do you know that works Kenny:ohmy:

you have u been watching to much Kim&Aggie on "How clean is your house" with all their magical tips me thinks

eddie fenwick

i can reveal that linda sat on her backside all day then told john that he is a lazy good for nothing waster and if she didnt see him getting the marks off she wouldnt be as nice to him ever again,how he puts up with such abuse is beyond me

i can reveal that linda sat on her backside all day then told john that he is a lazy good for nothing waster and if she didnt see him getting the marks off she wouldnt be as nice to him ever again,how he puts up with such abuse is beyond me

wondered how long it would take you to come on ans spout your pi5s:rolleyes:

:hobofish:

p.s - did you ask mike about that favour

eddie fenwick
wondered how long it would take you to come on ans spout your pi5s:rolleyes:

:hobofish:

p.s - did you ask mike about that favour

forgot,ill see him on wed tho,how did nicole enjoy the game?

forgot,ill see him on wed tho,how did nicole enjoy the game?

she loved it, she was asking when she can go again:)

happy days

they tickets are there anytime

would you give one to john on wednesday if you remember, if not we can pop up for it, no rush really....cheers

eddie fenwick
would you give one to john on wednesday if you remember, if not we can pop up for it, no rush really....cheers

not going to bother on wed(to much paperwork)so ill drop it in to buster bloodvessel tues or wed

Archived