Whats your Favourite Radio Station?

Leebo

Whats you Favourite Radio Station?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Whats you Favourite Radio Station?

• Radio 1
    • Forth One
    • Real Radio
    • Other - Please State

Say What Again
You appear to have missed Britains most listened to radio station from your poll.

Radio 2 all the way for me.

And me.

Radio 2 by a mile.

chester copperpot

Must admit to enjoy putting the radio on once I'm through Kilsyth and listening in to Boogie in the morning on Forth one.

If I'm doing a late though, its real radio for me, as I cant stomach that penis Grant Stott.

BBC Radio FiveLive for me. Up all Night with Rhod Sharp is a great show.

Listened to it while studying (i.e.playing ChampionshipManager) at Uni. Now I generally have it on in the background whenever I'm bumbling about the house.

No stereo in my car so I can only listen to my own dulcet tones. It's hell, I tell ya.

Commander Harris

I listen to TalkSport a lot - if I want to listen to a music station then Radio 2 is my preferred option.

ToadKiller Dog
radio 6, i like all the early 90s indie stuff like Paris Angels & St Ettiene

Yep when i am at work during the night 12 to 8 am its the hawkins show on radio 6 ,has lots of live recordings from shows such as the peel sessions from the 60s 70s 80s 90s and more recent also has an hour documentary ,such as it was looking at the career of james brown .

Usually from 6 put on alice cooper on planet rock ,tells some great tales and goes off on some tangents.

Only put on the radio at work,but radio 2 on the odd occasion .

I P Knightley
Planet Rock in the house, Five Live in the car.

:eek: It's identity theft! That's me (plus I download some R2 shows).

I listen to TalkSport a lot.

Ditto.

For music I just scan to see whats on.

Used to listen to Radio 1 a lot but haven't for ages.

Forth1 during the day, and talk 107 at night when i have the chance. Radio 1 must be the worst station on the air at the mo.

Prince Buaben

Forth 1 on the way to work and Talk 107 on the way home although sometimes turn Forth off when Grant Stott is on.

Must admit to enjoy putting the radio on once I'm through Kilsyth and listening in to Boogie in the morning on Forth one.

If I'm doing a late though, its real radio for me, as I cant stomach that penis Grant Stott.

A man after my own heart. Grant Snott is a poor presenter and worse than Andy Walker on Snottsport. The fact that he is a Hobo doesnt enter into it!

I leave the radio off more and more in the car now.

BBC Radio 2,5, and 6 for me

Have to endure Real Radio at work every day though:sad:. The classless Hibby on my shift insists on it. Cant believe one radio station can have so many nippy :bootyshake:'s working there. 90% of the music is murder too.

For music it has to be XFM or Virgin. They seem to play a lot more music than many others. XFM plays stuff like The Enemy, Pigeon Detectives, The Wombats etc which I am into. While Virgin is a bit of mixture with some older classics.

Atlantic 252 was always my favourite station when I was younger.

Don't really listen to the radio these days.

Radio 2 man myself. It is an age thing.

I'm just a spring chicken (22) and it's radio 2 for me with the occasional trip to xfm.

I like Real Radio until 12pm, then I listen to Vine on BBC Radio 2.

Great subjects debated.

When it's politics being debated I listen to RR, unless that tosser McKenna is on.

Archived