Jambonomics: Respect is Due

Deodato

Guest JamboRobbo
Certain posts aside (which I'll look at shortly) - you do accept that the basic premise of the thread content where you are named, is okay ?

To an extent. It's still a breach of the rules to name a poster like that.

And secondly, the post count isn't even anywhere near accurate, due to folks like ****** getting thousands of posts removed off his count.

JR - come on, it's not that bad is it ?

Nobody is really being slagged off, it's gentle patter is it not ? I'm not offended in the slightest that people think I'm a saddo with a large......postcount....

To be honest, you should be proud, because you contribute more than most to JKB - without people like you (and others) JKB would cease to be the #1 forum for Hearts fans.

Agreed.

To be fair, had you not had your back issues it would have been your name at the top of the thread, that would have annoyed me more as you don't deserve respect! ;)

Guest JamboRobbo
Christ mate, that happens to me on here every bloody day! :laugh:

Me too, and it's fair enough if I'm there to defend myself.

Thats why theres a rule that you can't name posters on a thread they've not posted on, to stop this sort of BS.

Guest GhostHunter
Nope, but it's not allowed either. Thats why they have that rule.

Come in to find I'm taking stick from the likes of NMH, who actually believes None is Roman Romanov. Aye right.

Then they're making a big deal out of post counts, when I could name certain posters who've had THOUSANDS removed from their post counts by the mods to try and hide their identities

And secondly, the post count isn't even anywhere near accurate, due to folks like ****** getting thousands of posts removed of his count.

You're referring to Peanut (he wont mind me naming him here), requested his username to be changed via the normal method openly available to any subscribed member.

Also, and he is not the only one who has had his post count altered, given the individual has a valid reason, any paid member can request to have post count reset/altered by the Admin team.

Guest JamboRobbo
You're referring to Peanut (he wont mind me naming him here), requested his username to be changed via the normal method openly available to any subscribed member.

Nope, I'm not referring to username changes. I'm referring to people having thousands of posts removed from their post counts by the mods/admin.

Also, and he is not the only one who has had his post count altered, given the individual has a valid reason, any paid member can request to have post count reset/altered by the Admin team.

Not really, I was just pointing out there are people who've had THOUSANDS of posts removed from their counts.

They're probably the same folks who're calling me sad for having a high post count.

Have to laugh - other than the original thread starter - JamboRobbo's name has only actually been mentioned ONE other time in this thread.....

Great reason to chuck the dummies out the pram eh!

Guest JamboRobbo
Have to laugh - other than the original thread starter - JamboRobbo's name has only actually been mentioned ONE other time in this thread.....

Great reason to chuch the dummies out the pram eh!

Who's chucking toys out of pram? I'm just saying the whole thread is a big breach of JKB rules, thats all.

Guest GhostHunter
Not really, I was just pointing out there are other people who've had THOUSANDS of posts removed from their counts.

They're probably the same folks who're calling me sad for having a high post count.

Fortunately, I know who have had their post counts lowered, and by how much.

You're still #1 in the posting charts

:D

Plenty people happy to slag someone off behind their backs opn this thread eh.

Well you can add back in the saddos who got thousands of posts removed from their counts by the mods so they didn't look as sad as me also please.

Try coming into work in the morning, finding a thread with your name at the top, and a bunch of internet weirdos having digs at you.

Nope, but it's not allowed either. Thats why they have that rule.

Come in to find I'm taking stick from the likes of NMH, who actually believes None is Roman Romanov. Aye right.

Then they're making a big deal out of post counts, when I could name certain posters who've had THOUSANDS removed from their post counts by the mods to try and hide their identities

And secondly, the post count isn't even anywhere near accurate, due to folks like ****** getting thousands of posts removed off his count.

Me too, and it's fair enough if I'm there to defend myself.

Thats why theres a rule that you can't name posters on a thread they've not posted on, to stop this sort of BS.

Nope, I'm not referring to username changes. I'm referring to people having thousands of posts removed from their post counts by the mods/admin.

Not really, I was just pointing out there are people who've had THOUSANDS of posts removed from their counts.

Who's chucking toys out of pram? I'm just saying the whole thread is a big breach of JKB rules, thats all.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder...............

As i say - your name has only been mentioned by the original thread starter and ONE other person.

Hardly "squillions of internet weirdo's" having a go at you is it.

Guest JamboRobbo

Well, seeing as this is the name posters and their post counts thread, and normal JKB rules don't seem to apply, and seeing as you know who's had their post counts lowered, and by how much.....

Why don't you post who's had their post counts lowered and by how much? In the interests of fairness and clarity?

Guest JamboRobbo
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder...............

Still waiting to see where my toys are chucked out of my pram? Perfectly valid points, every one of them.

Guest GhostHunter
With others up beside me, thats for sure. But they have to hide themselves away rather than post and be proud.

Not strictly true...

Their post counts may be less, but they're still "known"....

Guest JamboRobbo
Not strictly true...

Their post counts may be less, but they're still "known"....

So, gonna name the posters and the post counts that were removed? In the interests of fairness in the saddness count?

or is it just alright to do that with my name ad post count, but not others?

loveofthegame

Absolutely no point whatsoever getting worked up at what people on here think about you.

To me, many on here come across as absolute *******, and when they act so they usually get told so- putting the shoe on the other foot there are times when i've spoken like an arse and also been told so. Its the way it goes on a football online forum, try not to take it too personally.

FWIW i often agree with much of what JR says. I like how he doesn't just go along with the crowd and will speak out against the current regime when he thinks its right to do so. His views are often much more refreshing than the folk whose only ever response to a valid arguement/concern/worry is 'stop being so negative' which is bull**** imo.

Guest JamboRobbo
I think JR got out of bed on the wrong side this morning...

Cheer up, it's Friday

nah, just got to work and found a thread with my name at the top, and folks inside having digs at me. It's cool. :)

nah, just got to work and found a thread with my name at the top, and folks inside having digs at me. It's cool. :)

You have seventeen thousand and odd posts for a reason, now where did you say you were when you read these dastardly posts... Work was it? Try doing some and then you wouldn't be feeling so sad at the top of the post list. :rolleyes: Only teasing.:)

Guest JamboRobbo
You have seventeen thousand and odd posts for a reason, now where did you say you were when you read these dastardly posts... Work was it? Try doing some and then you wouldn't be feeling so sad at the top of the post list. :rolleyes: Only teasing.:)

sorry boss. :)

Guest JamboRobbo

To be honest, I think this thread shows why a lot of the better posters gave up and don't bother posting on here anymore. Because threads like this are tolerated.

Just received a PM confirming as much from one ex JKB poster who used to talk a lot of sense.

Well you can add back in the saddos who got thousands of posts removed from their counts by the mods so they didn't look as sad as me also please.

Was that an admission that you are sad?

never thought I would see the day lol ;)

Guest JamboRobbo
Was that an admission that you are sad?

never thought I would see the day lol ;)

According to some on here it does.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm h a p p y. :)

Guest GhostHunter

Thread Closed.

I'll reopen it once I've removed all un-statistical posts as things are getting a little too personal.

Archived