Shaun Maloney

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

So another Old Firm "superstar" is unable/unwilling to stick it out in the Premiership and runs home to their ma at the earliest opportunity. Pathetic. First Ferguson, now this little tramp. Queue tomorrow's Sun/Record hailing the return of the prodigal son. Pity the wont mention the fact the guy just isn't good enough.

Still at least he will breeze back into the Scotland team now I suppose

So another Old Firm "superstar" is unable/unwilling to stick it out in the Premiership and runs home to their ma at the earliest opportunity. Pathetic. First Ferguson, now this little tramp. Queue tomorrow's Sun/Record hailing the return of the prodigal son. Pity the wont mention the fact the guy just isn't good enough.

Just like Wee Robbo did;)

Sad thing is, he`s bummed up rotten as usual. Since when did he really set the heather on fire in Scotland?

He must have been lucky to have one full season as a first pick as i remember him often being a sub. Never kicked a baw for Scotland either.

Chad Sexington

I bet you'd have him at Hearts though.

Charlie-Brown

Maloney signing could mean that McGeady or Nakamura could be leaving - they can't all be guaranteed a start every week nevermind all Celtic's other midfielders.

Maloney signing could mean that McGeady or Nakamura could be leaving - they can't all be guaranteed a start every week nevermind all Celtic's other midfielders.

McGeady

Nakamura

Hartley

Crossas

Brown

Donati

McCourt

Mizuno

Eight first team squad midfielders, I would suggest that Hartley, Robson, Nakamura and McGeady would be first choices for their big games, leaving one place (assuming they play five) for one out of five (including Maloney) extra midfielders.

If they see him as a striker....

McDonald

Vennegoor Hesselink

Samaras

Killen

Riordan

Hutchison

With McDonald, JVH first choices (if they play two), with Samaras on the bench, Maloney would struggle to get in there as well.

I think that Maloney will regret this move.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL
I bet you'd have him at Hearts though.

Guarenteed I would. But if he came to us it would save us the usual sh i te we will get tomorrow about Celtic being in his heart and why he should never have left and all that pi sh. He wont however mention the fact he barely got picked by Aston Villa

Chad Sexington
Guarenteed I would. But if he came to us it would save us the usual sh i te we will get tomorrow about Celtic being in his heart and why he should never have left and all that pi sh. He wont however mention the fact he barely got picked by Aston Villa

You have to put it into context though.

The squads in the Premiership are packed with multi-million pound players. It's not unusual for very good players to not get a sniff of the first team down there.

The amount of money even clubs like Villa spend is obscene.

I rate Maloney but I think he's making a mistake going back to the tattie munchers. He'll probably just be swapping one bench for another because Celtic are over-endowed with midfielders.

Another good young Scottish talent about to be wasted by the OF.

rudi must stay

that's the thing though, he is more than good enough. From what i've seen of him on MOTD he hasn't been all that bad at Villa, he's scored a couple of free-kicks and looks a dangerous player for them

Archived