Digitalism - Liquid Rooms this Sat

Morry

Who's all going?

I've asked this before a few months ago but they cancelled the gig on the night! This is them eventually playing for us in Auld Reekie. I'm pretty sure it's going to be amazing in the Liquid Rooms which is also hosting Madchester after the gig.

Im skint as hell but after selling my moby ticket for the same reason I refuse not to miss this one even if I have to go sober! Although if I come into money its going to be an all day bender straight from the St Mingin game - so if any of you are going from the game which boozer you heading too?

robin hood jambo
Who's all going?

I've asked this before a few months ago but they cancelled the gig on the night! This is them eventually playing for us in Auld Reekie. I'm pretty sure it's going to be amazing in the Liquid Rooms which is also hosting Madchester after the gig.

Im skint as hell but after selling my moby ticket for the same reason I refuse not to miss this one even if I have to go sober! Although if I come into money its going to be an all day bender straight from the St Mingin game - so if any of you are going from the game which boozer you heading too?

Would have loved to see this gig but it sold out before i knew it was even on!:(

i'm going. not even that fussed anymore. still did not have to pay for the ticket so its not all that bad, would rather be going to the a trak sinden night the week after at the subclub but my friends are not up for it.

Dr Ian Malcolm

Been waiting for this since they cancelled in May. Seen them twice before so hopefully there'll be some new stuff to freshen the set up a bit. Saw them at a festival and then academy 2 in Newcastle which was tiny, Liquid Rooms should be a good size for them.

Malcolm Tucker

Yeh I'll be there! Going by myself though which is a bit of a bummer but I really don't care, just want to see them!

Verdicts?!

Liquid rooms is a great venue - especially for Dance acts. The sound was top notch last night. Digitalism where great, I was steaming by the end of it as I had been on it since the match. The warm up DJ was pretty decent too!

Dr Ian Malcolm

Didn't get there in time for the warm up, Digitalism were once again awesome. Well pleased that they played the ZDRLT remix instead of the standard Zdarlight.

Ismael with his see you jimmy hat - legend.

Didn't get there in time for the warm up, Digitalism were once again awesome. Well pleased that they played the ZDRLT remix instead of the standard Zdarlight.

Ismael with his see you jimmy hat - legend.

777789343a8723543282l.jpg I think he looks like a fat Jake from Hollyoaks but I won't hold that against him!

Malcolm Tucker
777789343a8723543282l.jpg I think he looks like a fat Jake from Hollyoaks but I won't hold that against him!

I thought he looked like Keith from The Office?

Absolutely brilliant gig and would agree the warm-up was good as well. Thought 'Anything New' was the highlight though.

Dr Ian Malcolm

He's the spit of one of my mates. Would have been good to hear a cover (they did Da Funk at Benicassim which was quality). Highlight, as is the case everytime I see them, was Jupiter Room. What a build!

Apparantly they're doing a set at Death Disco at the Arches in November.

thought they were terrible. left before the end as i was bored stiff. think they are better dj's than a live act.

The People's Chimp
He's the spit of one of my mates. Would have been good to hear a cover (they did Da Funk at Benicassim which was quality). Highlight, as is the case everytime I see them, was Jupiter Room. What a build!

Apparantly they're doing a set at Death Disco at the Arches in November.

dusty kid is on at the arches in november as well.

:)

Archived