Kestutis Returns Home(merged threads)

David McCaig

Didn't Ksanavicius get sent back at the start of last season then came back a week later?

No he and Beniusis were drafted in around the time of the announcement to send back Velicka and Ivaskevicius.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Captain Canada

He was by no means the worst of the Lithuanians skill wise - he showed good flashes now and again but his work rate and attitude was awful - very reluctant to get stuck in and for that reason (Duncan from Dragon's Den voice) - he's out!

I'd say the opposite. half decent ability. No Heart. Hence he showed nice touches now and again, but was generally a passenger.

I agree you could see fleeting glimpses of ability but I think he had no mental strength.

I'm sure I heard the guys on Hearts World discussing the fact that he could stand out in training or bounce games but just couldn't replicate that when it came to first team games.

I don't think he was ever going to cut it here.

monkfish1979

dog-the-bounty-hunter-sorry.jpg

Keschoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-ti-i-i-i-i-i-ssssss...... Why? Why would the send him home? Vlad loves him.

Thanks for memories Ivas, two of the best Hearts moments in recent times. Scoring against both Bigot Brothers in very convincing wins.

Aye.

Jam Tarts 1874
I'd say the opposite. half decent ability. No Heart. Hence he showed nice touches now and again, but was generally a passenger.

I watched him run all day game after game in the reserves in whatever position he was asked to play in. He made a mess of almost everything he touched, yet he didn't stop trying. Therefore big heart, not enough ability.

He was murder as no.24 then they sneaked him back in as 28, I wonder if this may happen again.

I hope I never see this imposter in a Hearts top again.

winston churchill
What about all the number 28 shirts in the club store, surely a collecters item now. :cool:

anybody that's bought one should do what the bears did when goofy bolted.

get in touch with the club and demand a refund.

I hope that he will succeed in another league more suited to his ability/workrate/effort.

Goodbye.

Well done to Laszlo/Romanov for spotting that Ivaskevicius was not good enough.

Greedy_Jambo
I hope that he will succeed in another league more suited to his ability/workrate/effort.

Goodbye.

Sunday league?

This is like Christmas - Koslovski and Ivaskevicius gone within 24 hours. All we need now is for Chervenkov and Audrey to follow.

Guest JamboRobbo
This is like Christmas - Koslovski and Ivaskevicius gone within 24 hours. All we need now is for Chervenkov and Audrey to follow.

don't forget Korobotchup. :)

I watched him run all day game after game in the reserves in whatever position he was asked to play in. He made a mess of almost everything he touched, yet he didn't stop trying. Therefore big heart, not enough ability.

I watched him where it really matters in the first team and saw a player with some neat touches on occasion and the ability to finish sometimes, but without the will to chase or be alert in possession or be part of a team effort

So lets compromise

Not enough ability and not enough heart

Ryan Gosling
Good.

On a side note I see they say that Ksanavicius is away on international duty. Strange as he has been recaled from the squad because of injury and so was Velicka (not unlike Rangers, huh?)

NO ONE ELSE NOTICED THIS???

KisLas - how injured are we talking?

No he and Beniusis were drafted in around the time of the announcement to send back Velicka and Ivaskevicius.

Hearts never announced that IIRC, Banderson did.

heartsfc_fan
I watched him where it really matters in the first team and saw a player with some neat touches on occasion and the ability to finish sometimes, but without the will to chase or be alert in possession or be part of a team effort

So lets compromise

Not enough ability and not enough heart

..... he was pash basically :rolleyes:

Goodbye.

Champions league group stages with Kaunas?

Surely another example of Vlad being in control and putting Lithuanians in the shop window.....:rolleyes:

Didna work tho YIPEE!!!!!!!

CornhillHearts

Can I ask why the hatred of Audrey, can only assume its coz he is Lithuanian as he is a decent enough squad player.

Ryan Gosling
Can I ask why the hatred of Audrey, can only assume its coz he is Lithuanian as he is a decent enough squad player.

He's not good enough to be a starter regularly in my 'umble opinion.

Did you miss all the threads this summer that had opinions that

1. Elliot should be moved on

2. Jose should be moved on

3. Neilson should be moved on

4. Stewart should be moved

?

Guest JamboRobbo

It's cause Hearts fans are racists. thats why we hate Larry and and Andy Driver and David Obua so much.

SoldierPalmer
What about all the number 28 shirts in the club store, surely a collecters item now. :cool:

is it true that the number 28 shirt will not be used again out of respect?

Auld Reekin'

"Izzit coz I is not much cop?"

Audrey_thumb.jpg

Hans von Luck
is it true that the number 28 shirt will not be used again out of respect?

Uncle Kestutis gone but never forgotten. :rolleyes:

ToadKiller Dog

Its a way for some to have there pot shots a Romanov and feel good about themselves,which is fair enough if thats what makes them happy.

In terms of no 28 he is another of the lithuainians' who does have a bit of talent there but missing the important development in other areas that should be drummed into him in his teens ,If Vlad want to Showcase the best of lithuanian talent get the best 2 or 3 at 16/17 and develop them at the academy .

hope he has a decent career at the right level or helps knock one of the old firm out of europe next year.

Chad Sexington

The lad was clearly not of the required standard but gave us a couple of nice moments against the bigot brothers.

I wish him well.

He came. He tried. He failed. He was sent back.

We are Hearts supporters, and he wore a Hearts shirt. Shouldn't we have supported his efforts?

Why all the vitriol?

sandyseymour
Csaba starting to get rid of the imposters. :toasting::toasting::toasting:

Anyone who's been saying since seeing him "play" that he is an imposter is probably just a racist though. :P

I'm sure a few are :P

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Surely another example of Vlad being in control and putting Lithuanians in the shop window.....:rolleyes:

He was in the shop window. Unfortunately for the boy, it was What Everyone Wants and nobody was buying...:P

Reckon Pilibitis will be heading over soon.

As for Kes, why did the ******* leave after I finally learn to pronounce his bloody name?

Just reading teletext and apparantly no.28 has left :eek::eek::eek:

thought i'd never see the day.

Nucky Thompson

Surely you must realize it's already been posted:rolleyes:

rudi must stay

yup he's gone. He actually left before someone started a thread about it that now has about 4 pages. that this is now obviously on

Archived