SFA Boycott - come join me

i8hibsh

Although how much I like the new Scotland top, I am not going to buy it. I am also not going back to Hampden to watch Scotland as I don't want those corrupt weegie sc*mbags to get my hard earned ???. Not a huge dent to the feckers but if we all do it and all other Scotland fans do it outside the old firm it will hurt them.

Let's be honest the sectarian brothers won't buy the strip

what do you think?

These criminals must be brought to justice!

I've never set foot in Hampden for a Scotland game or bought a Scotland top in my life. So I am already with you.

I've never set foot in Hampden for a Scotland game or bought a Scotland top in my life. So I am already with you.

Same here

Csaba's Broon Shoes
Although how much I like the new Scotland top, I am not going to buy it. I am also not going back to Hampden to watch Scotland as I don't want those corrupt weegie sc*mbags to get my hard earned ???. Not a huge dent to the feckers but if we all do it and all other Scotland fans do it outside the old firm it will hurt them.

Let's be honest the sectarian brothers won't buy the strip

what do you think?

These criminals must be brought to justice!

You should not take you frustration out on the team

Don't let the GFA spoil your fun of watching bonnie Scotland

I don't think they will miss your ?50

Csaba's Broon Shoes
I'l not go back until fans stop going in fancy dress. It's beginning to be a spot the prat contest.:rolleyes:

I know what you mean , it's like a scene out of Braveheart

Kilted face painted signing songs about dooadear all the time

Jam Tarts 1874

Hearts should fix the plumbing in the ref's changing room at Tynecastle so that they only get cold water mixed with urine coming through their shower.

Archived