Your local pub; Jambos, where's yours? Google it.

chester copperpot

G,Day

I got my first shag after leaving that pub many years ago, what was the other pub around tne corner heading back towards Poltonhall ??

HOO ROO

Cheers

The Polton Inn?

G,Day

I got my first shag after leaving that pub many years ago, what was the other pub around tne corner heading back towards Poltonhall ??

HOO ROO

Cheers

Depends on your age and when you lost your flower. :rolleyes:

The Jenny Lasswade or the one next to the Waterside?

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=the+harbour+bar+edinburgh&jsv=124&ie=UTF8&sll=56.116064,-3.152124&sspn=0.364782,0.078061&ei=Jb6tSMP3LqLc2gK154i8Cg&cd=9&cid=55980612,-3195085,17298293355216751292&li=lmd&z=14&t=m

2223684284_43e8081a2c.jpg

This is the closest pub to the house, there is a Brewers Fayre closer, does that count as a "pub"?

Oh, and the Laird and Dog is a cracking wee pub.

Malcolm Tucker
Always thought that the Pavillion was a big hibs pub.

Remember driving past there when hibs got thumped in the cup final by Celtic, 3-0. It was literally awash with green & white. So I tooted the horn & gave them my sympathy.

:movethatass:

On matchday I believe it is very much a Hobo establishment:(

However I'm only there before nights out etc, so I get no Hobo-ness when I'm in there. Win.

I don't really have a local as such.

I drink in the Meadow Bar the most as my mate is the landlord and my brother works there. It's a proper local pub, hardly any idiots drink there, it's really friendly, good food, footie on, everything you need.

The closest pub to my house is the Ettrick Hotel, which is a great we place. Good pub grub and they've always got the footie on as well.

I occasionally go to the Diggers on a Tuesday evening with a few guys who are members at the gym I work in.

On a Saturday I quite often meet my mates at Embark which is just behind Cargo by the canal. It's a nice quiet wee place and they've got a great selection of beers.

camsanozziejambo2
Depends on your age and when you lost your flower. :rolleyes:

The Jenny Lasswade or the one next to the Waterside?

G,Day

Waterside ???

Pubs/Clubs I remember

Roses Club,The Anvil,The Calderwood,The Waverley,The cub at the back of the Waverley ?? ,The Chase, The other pub further up on the left hand side ?

The Stayside ??The Four In HAND, The Polton Inn,Laird & Dug & the other one

just around the corner ???

Please tell which ones I have missed, I need sleep before tomorrows kick off

HOO ROO

GO JAMBOS

Archived