Your local pub; Jambos, where's yours? Google it.

chester copperpot

chester copperpot

Let's be having you.

Where's yer local boozer. Lets do some Google maps etc etc.

Mine's, I have a quaint boozer in Glasgow called the Craigfoot. A great wee boozer near my house.

This is not a matchday pub thing, this is a local boozer thing. Promote yer local boozer and get on with it.

Here's mine's. Best boozer I've ever been in.

maps?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUK281&q=Craigfoot%20Milton%20of%20Campsie&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Let's be having you.

Mine's, I have a quaint boozer in Glasgow called the Craigfoot. A great wee boozer near my house.

This is not a matchday pub thing, this is a local boozer thing. Promote yer local boozer and get on with it.

maps?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUK281&q=Craigfoot%20Milton%20of%20Campsie&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Its very small Andy.:duck:

The Laird and Dog.

I'm in there every Friday If anyone wants a booze.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?near=eh18+1na&q=laird+and+dog&f=p&btnG=Search+Maps&rl=1

Sorry chester: dunno how to google stuff?! But my local is the Longniddry Inn. A good few Jambos go in there: the lounge is the more relaxed part of the pub and it's a decent pint.

Lovecraft: we were there a couple of times over the Christmas period for meals: looks a nifty wee pub.......brutal when you're trying to get out into traffic though!! NOT that I was drinking and driving I'll have you know :P

Let's be having you.

Andy, been reading your posts for about a year now and your a person id like to meet - fancy a pint?

siegementality
Andy, been reading your posts for about a year now and your a person id like to meet - fancy a pint?

CC Blooms your local?

Get yer coat you've pulled Andy!

Between the ages of 17 and 28 I spent virtually every night in there. :rolleyes:

I'm still an occasional visitor.

Aye, those were the days Digger :)

Drove past it last week, looks pretty nice now

Colonel Kurtz

The marmion in Gracemount is a good hearts pubs,with only a few Tims who despite being told repeatedly that the famine is over,refuse to go home.

It is described as a family pub on the wall,unfortunately the family involved is the one from The hills have eyes

Tip dont shout good shot when watching the Peter o Toole half the boozer dives for cover

The Village Inn in Ramleaze Drive , West Swindon. I played for their promotion winning fitba team last season. Now I am 50 I am thinking of retiring.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?cid=51565098,-1835488,10186760873526351325&q=The+Village+Inn&sll=55.883207,-3.093338&sspn=0.042749,0.11055&ie=UTF8&ll=51.590616,-1.827679&spn=0.047352,0.11055&z=13&iwloc=A&iwd=1&dtab=2

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Crofters all the ****ing way!

Crofters has went downhill since me and my mates stopped drinking there, and since the Crofters Hearts bus finished (none of us drink there anymore).

Fact ;)

Still have a soft spot for the place though, and the mental bus may be returning this season for a one-off.

The Laird and Dog.

I'm in there every Friday If anyone wants a booze.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?near=eh18+1na&q=laird+and+dog&f=p&btnG=Search+Maps&rl=1

I've had a few messy ones in there before and gatecrashed the rooms. My mate Johnny used to work behind the bar, think his aunt owned the place. He's no long back from Oz. If you see him there the now tell him Fisty's says 'sharingting'.

My two locals the Tap Shop and the Torphican Arms in Midcalder aren't even on google maps! I've had to settle for the Black Bull then :(http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

The Silver Wing is the closest pub to my house and i go in occasionally but The Carrick Knowe is where i do my local drinking.

Great jukebox.

Is that a cardbord cutout?

It's not, BUT, Sometimes you'd think the Barstaff were...SLOW as ****.

Stopped going there before games 2 seasons ago...Ended up SOBBER before the game...NOT F****** ON!! :P

Doctor FinnBarr

Morons Turf Bar in Blackburn.

I would need you all to help if I was to stick a map/pic on here and we know how long it takes me to learn something new, don't we children?

;)

http://www.myvillage.com/livingston/bars&Music-review-the_torphichen_arms.htm

That is my local. Torphichen Arms, Mid Calder, near Livingston. Im thinking that review is quite an old one as they dont do food anymore. Good selection of crisps though.

Ill admit its not the best pub in the world but its far from the worst. It does the basics well. Not bad prices, pool table, quiz night, some saturdays are packed and do themed nights now and again. The secret is a brilliant atmosphere for Scotland games. Probably one of the best in West Lothian. The place is always packed for the games, the pub is full of Scotland flags, music etc, the beer is constantly flowing and everyone has a great time.

Anyway enough of my rambling

coppercrutch
http://www.myvillage.com/livingston/bars&Music-review-the_torphichen_arms.htm

That is my local. Torphichen Arms, Mid Calder, near Livingston. Im thinking that review is quite an old one as they dont do food anymore. Good selection of crisps though.

Ill admit its not the best pub in the world but its far from the worst. It does the basics well. Not bad prices, pool table, quiz night, some saturdays are packed and do themed nights now and again. The secret is a brilliant atmosphere for Scotland games. Probably one of the best in West Lothian. The place is always packed for the games, the pub is full of Scotland flags, music etc, the beer is constantly flowing and everyone has a great time.

Anyway enough of my rambling

I think the Barnton bus stopped there on the way to the Dons semi final in 1996 ? Quality. A certain poster on this site who doesn't like 'hibsh' very much ;) - sung the Carpenters 'Close to you' in a high voice Karen carpenter herself would have been incapable of.

Can't describe how funny it was.

Sorry chester: dunno how to google stuff?! But my local is the Longniddry Inn. A good few Jambos go in there: the lounge is the more relaxed part of the pub and it's a decent pint.

Lovecraft: we were there a couple of times over the Christmas period for meals: looks a nifty wee pub.......brutal when you're trying to get out into traffic though!! NOT that I was drinking and driving I'll have you know :P

Yeah, the Laird is a cracking wee pub. Ace food too.

ld1s.jpg

Oddly my local doesn't seem to really exist on the internet.

The Links Tavern on Restalrig Road, AKA The Bottom Shop.

Fuxake, drank in their since i was emm 168, done a couple of shifts in their at 18... no going to get appletons in there.

Say hi to jimmy for me.

Always thought that the Pavillion was a big hibs pub.

Remember driving past there when hibs got thumped in the cup final by Celtic, 3-0. It was literally awash with green & white. So I tooted the horn & gave them my sympathy.

:movethatass:

somebody else from the divit have,nt been in central for a while as its a bit cliqish usually go to the burgh or hat and rat;)

somebody else from the divit have,nt been in central for a while as its a bit cliqish usually go to the burgh or hat and rat;)

Both those pubs are awful. I'd rather drink down the High Street park than go into either of them.

The People's Chimp
i drank in the busy bee once, never went back, I got stung at the bar!!!!

Next!

I was there once as well, was served by a real honey.

Era Macaroons
This is my local:

http://tarahideaway.com/

shame i'm never actually been in it. Whiteys and the Madcapper down town are decent for a night of being a barfly!

Ive been there, found the atmosphere a bit wooden

camsanozziejambo2
Between the ages of 17 and 28 I spent virtually every night in there. :rolleyes:

I'm still an occasional visitor.

G,Day

I got my first shag after leaving that pub many years ago, what was the other pub around tne corner heading back towards Poltonhall ??

HOO ROO

Cheers

Archived