The Highlights are up on BBC website...

Gimme an H...

Gimme an H...

Miko definately should have earned us a penalty. Great save from Banksie aswel:Hearts Man spotrun:

Walter Bishop
Miko definately should have earned us a penalty. Great save from Banksie aswel:Hearts Man spotrun:

can you post a link i cant seem to find it??

100% definately a penalty, Collum wasn't going to book Miko until Diamond intervened.

Still some poor defending though, notably Jose for the corner.

Nade done well for the goal, held his composure.

Big Benny could have had a goal right at the end if Shammy lifted his head! Defo a penalty, thet tube Diamond was overly aggressive, should have been booked...

Good christ, that is a stonewaller!! God almighty see how much space Benny has got in the last highlight when Audrey tries the poor wee shot...that guy really needs to get a grip of himself, he has been really bad since rangers.

Benny looked handy though!

The Old Tolbooth

How big a is Zander Diamond btw? I wonder if when he watches the replay he will offer an apology to Miko for his venom filled hate towards him the stain!!

Also, who the fek is the commentator on the BBC highlights programme because he is every bit as bad as that tosser Preston when Miko is clearly fouled, his comments were "Hampden park anyone?" the cheeky !!!!

I bet any money that if he was to commentate on a Birmingham City game and Oconnor took another dive he wouldnt come away with "Hampden park anyone?" because both players dived that day, but only one gets hung out to dry!

Friggin racist *****!!!!

Thought it was a penalty myself, although not the stonewaller that some say on here.

Diamond is a tosser of the highest order.

If we were a bit more clinical in front of goal and a bit more clever in choosing the right ball, we may have won by more.

Some overhead kick by Veslika.

First time they showed the replay i didnt think it was but watching it again definatly a shove and a trip, also nades pace at the start, so much for being fat and lazy tango!

It will be interesting now to see if Frail comes out in the papers backing Miko and talking up the unfair descisions.

He said in the Mail today that they would study the video and if he had dived he would be in hot water.

Well he has been proved right Miko didn't dive add this to the incident at Motherwell where that tube went down clutching his face, Frail now needs to come out and say the club will not stand for this anymore. We are being blatantly cheated and descisions like this will cost us in the future.

Good christ, that is a stonewaller!! God almighty see how much space Benny has got in the last highlight when Audrey tries the poor wee shot...that guy really needs to get a grip of himself, he has been really bad since rangers.

Benny looked handy though!

That wee fhanny should get a fecking grip of himself.

He pees his pants whenever he gets a chance. He's meant to be a frigging professional FFS.

That wee fhanny should get a fecking grip of himself.

He pees his pants whenever he gets a chance. He's meant to be a frigging profesional FFS.

TBF, Cat - he hits the target twice with the efforts.

Only thing that can be asked is why he never squared the ball to Beni for the second.

They didn't show a great run Nade had a in the first half, skinned two down the right and put a ball right at Velicka's feet 8-9 yards out. Velicka completely mis hit it, a total sitter.

Gimme an H...
Thought it was a penalty myself, although not the stonewaller that some say on here.

Diamond is a tosser of the highest order.

If we were a bit more clinical in front of goal and a bit more clever in choosing the right ball, we may have won by more.

Some overhead kick by Veslika.

By who?

Woolfords Hearts
How big a ****** is Zander Diamond btw? I wonder if when he watches the replay he will offer an apology to Miko for his venom filled hate towards him the wa nk stain!!

Also, who the fek is the commentator on the BBC highlights programme because he is every bit as bad as that tosser Preston when Miko is clearly fouled, his comments were "Hampden park anyone?" the cheeky barsterd!!!!

I bet any money that if he was to commentate on a Birmingham City game and Oconnor took another dive he wouldnt come away with "Hampden park anyone?" because both players dived that day, but only one gets hung out to dry!

Friggin racist *****!!!!

My thoughts exactly.

TBF, Cat - he hits the target twice with the efforts.

Only thing that can be asked is why he never squared the ball to Beni for the second.

He has a habit of this. In one recent game at Tynecastle (can't remember which) he was in the same position and should have squared to Clum, who was unmarked in front of an empty goal.

Just watched the highlights and agree it was a pen, I wouldn't say it was a stonewaller, but it was definitely a pen.

And that ugly b*stard Diamond got Miko booked. I await the media witch-hunt with baited breath.

Jose Goncalves is absolutely terrible.

he has all the attributes, his fault is that he comes in too narrow all the time, its just basic man marking that is the problem, the same can be said for a few other players when it come to marking and following the runner

He has a habit of this. In one recent game at Tynecastle (can't remember which) he was in the same position and should have squared to Clum, who was unmarked in front of an empty goal.

I like Audrey, think he gets a bit too much flack on Kickback. That said, the two incidents we are talking about is something you might expect from a young inexperienced player, or a player who hits the net on a regular basis.

Someone should have a little word in his ear about playing in players in better positions.

On a side note..

Beni from the sound of things on Hearts World appeared to be a handful for the Aberdeen players and had a decent effort on goal.

I like Audrey, think he gets a bit too much flack on Kickback. That said, the two incidents we are talking about is something you might expect from a young inexperienced player, or a player who hits the net on a regular basis.

Someone should have a little word in his ear about playing in players in better positions.

On a side note..

Beni from the sound of things on Hearts World appeared to be a handful for the Aberdeen players and had a decent effort on goal.

I have been pretty scathing about Audrey in terms of both workrate and skill. I think he loses far too much possession and very rarely has an end product.

The awareness thing is something I didn't like about Velicka's game previously either. But he has certain other attributes which have taken my mind off that failing.

And Benny? From what I saw of the highlights from yesterday, he looks like a big, powerful barsteward who's definitely worth a shot in the sub slot if others are tiring.

:)

Woolfords Hearts

On a side note..

I'm sure wee Audrey's having sleepleess nights worrying about kickback's opinions.

The wee guy needs to get some confidence back and become a matchwinner again.

Jose Goncalves is absolutely terrible.

That's verging on the complimentary......his positional play is awful. Defence is looking and doing good, but i'd replace him for Wallace without question.

Good to see that Nade felt confident enough not to pass to Velicka for the goal. I've never seen him move so fast since he came to Tynecastle!

he has all the attributes, his fault is that he comes in too narrow all the time, its just basic man marking that is the problem, the same can be said for a few other players when it come to marking and following the runner

I think he has loads more faults to his game than just man-marking, bud. I've started calling him Bambi, as he looks shakey as **** when asked to do anything.

And I mean anything.

I have been pretty scathing about Audrey in terms of both workrate and skill. I think he loses far too much possession and very rarely has an end product.

The awareness thing is something I didn't like about Velicka's game previously either. But he has certain other attributes which have taken my mind off that failing.

And Benny? From what I saw of the highlights from yesterday, he looks like a big, powerful barsteward who's definitely worth a shot in the sub slot if others are tiring.

:)

Audrey I agree does not have the best end product, do think he has a lovely touch though and I dont think his work rate is a bad as yourself and some have made out.

A player who in truth should probably not be a regular starter but IMO is a handy guy to have on the bench when needed.

He should be called "Jigsaw" though, as he goes to pieces in the box.

Boom Tsh

Cracking commentary.

Miko goes down and the commentator states "Remember Hampden?" and that Miko "is a marked man these days".

The ref panders to the crowd with the booking in my opinion, and only booked him cos Diamond went mental at him. Not that a fellow professional wants another player booked right enough.

Players will see that and won't be surprised if in Collums next game he has players screaming at him when fouls are committed. He has made a rod for his own back with that decision the ref.

Never saw any of Lee Millers dives in those highlights, so it must NOT have happened ;)

I thought it was a decent crack from Audrey at the end and forced a good save. Perhaps should have squared it but didn't exactly embarass himself with the effort.

We were all over them by the looks of things. A wasted header from Severin and a long range shot that was never beating the keeper is all they could muster.

100% penalty.

He needs to learn he can't allow himself to fall though. ;)

His legs are going to have to be broken before he gets anything from another Scottish ref.

What annoyed me most was the absolute disgraceful unprofessionalism of the Sheep players who immediately confronted him, deliberatly trying to provoke further reaction and possibly a red card instead... They have no right to do so.

Scottish football is a disgrace to the game.

markletissier

i wish ksanavicius would start looking up and passing to people, he's so ball greedy its unreal.

Audrey I agree does not have the best end product, do think he has a lovely touch though and I dont think his work rate is a bad as yourself and some have made out.

A player who in truth should probably not be a regular starter but IMO is a handy guy to have on the bench when needed.

Boom Tsh

Got to say I agree. Audrey is a good wee player and Langfield pulled off a great save form him yesterday. Like others gets a lot of knee-jerk stick on here.

Maybe a coincidence but we have lost most of the games we have played without him. Since he has come back we have improved.

Boom Tsh

Audrey shirks tackles a lot as well. He needs a bit more steel!!

Walter Bishop

I cant get the highlights??? Only an interview with Frail on site when i go there????

ArmiyaRomanova
I cant get the highlights??? Only an interview with Frail on site when i go there????

From the BBC Hearts page, click on the small 'Scottish Premier' tag above the result headline.

His legs are going to have to be broken before he gets anything from another Scottish ref.

'Fraid that might not be enough. Graham Weir had his ankle broken by Gordon Marshall at Rugby Park in the clearest penalty ever denied Hearts. The ref? One Dougie McDonald. The outcome Levein's comment that he gave up counting refereeing 'mistakes' once McDonald had reached 99. And so the GFA war on Hearts had begun.

Walter Bishop
From the BBC Hearts page, click on the small 'Scottish Premier' tag above the result headline.

For some reason i dont get this at all?? When i click on the above tag i go back to bbc scottish premier league home page?????

ArmiyaRomanova
For some reason i dont get this at all?? When i click on the above tag i go back to bbc scottish premier league home page?????

That's the one - highlights of Saturday games are above the photo of Scott McDonald. No idea why they don't show on your browser.

This is the link to the page which carries highlights (for me anyway)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/default.stm

I'd give the referee the benefit of the doubt for not giving a penalty (if he's not sure, he's not sure) but to actually book Miko proves he is a cheat.

Fine Scottish Wine
I'd give the referee the benefit of the doubt for not giving a penalty (if he's not sure, he's not sure) but to actually book Miko proves he is a cheat.

Agree, if he does not think it is a penalty then fine but how he sees that as a dive is just mad.

Archived