Chelsea FC v Portsmouth

Therapist

Do The Dance
I was making a pizza, but burnt it then the smoke alarm went off.

Gutted all round. :(

Also, you'll find it doesn't take much attention to post while sitting at your laptop, with one eye still on the football.

Oh, and apologies for calling you 'the boy' just read how rude that sounds.... :)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chester copperpot

does anyone else think Therapist would self combust if Chelsea were to sign Boruc from Celtic.

I'd love to see him on here if it ever happened. He'd be like a struggling teenager trying to come to terms with his sexuality. ;)

Do The Dance

Talking of keeping concentration, I'm struggling to draw my eyes away from Cech's strip!!

Oh, and apologies for calling you 'the boy' just read how rude that sounds.... :)

Don't worry about it mate, never even though twice about it.

Now ssshhh, I'm trying to watch the game. ;)

does anyone else think Therapist would self combust if Chelsea were to sign Boruc from Celtic.

I'd love to see him on here if it ever happened. He'd be like a struggling teenager trying to come to terms with his sexuality. ;)

Fortunately the only way the hholy goalhie will appear at the Bridge is if ra sellik are drawn against us in the Champs League. ;)

Now that would be funny.

Same if Elvis came back to Hearts as a coach.

Would be worth it just to see some of the reactions on here.

It wouldn't actually. :o

Therapist, it would be hilarious.

I think you would probably implode and create a black hole in space somewhere.

eh..... he is!

Fozzyonthefence
Fortunately the only way the hholy goalhie will appear at the Bridge is if ra sellik are drawn against us in the Champs League. ;)

Finally outed - you're not a Jambo after all. Don't think many will be surprised though

:slither:

Can't understand why so many on here give a toss about English football

cant understand why some folk post on a thread about English football when they have no interest in it.

Whits yer beef soldier? The EPL is more exciting and a higher standard than our league. Whats wrong with following an english team? Everton v Spurs or ICT v Killie? Thats 2 mid table clashes I just made up. Know which Id rather watch.

Finally outed - you're not a Jambo after all. Don't think many will be surprised though

Finally admitted he's a Chelsea supporter?

Christ, you're quick on the uptake :laugh:

:slither:

cant understand why some folk post on a thread about English football when they have no interest in it.

Whits yer beef soldier? The EPL is more exciting and a higher standard than our league. Whats wrong with following an english team? Everton v Spurs or ICT v Killie? Thats 2 mid table clashes I just made up. Know which Id rather watch.

I know, these people are actually in the minority. Most Scottish football fans adopt an English team when they are young.

It`s more to do with the love of the game than anything. I don`t support any English team, i support Hearts but like many i have a passing interest in and like watching English football.

Not long now until Chelsea FC steamroller Pompey (prediction 4-0) on their way to the EPL title. Can't wait. ;)

Blue is the colour....:)

great prediction. I hope you had money on it!

Blue is the colour.

Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal. Told you it'd be 4. ;)

Terrific goal.

Good call with the score as well.

Deco has pee-pee'd all over pompey in this game. Quality signing on this showing, can only hope he keeps it up and we get a good 3 horse race for the title.

Well done Terapist.

Your wee team played excellently.

Er cheers Cohsa. ;)

Yes, "the hammer of ra sellik" is looking very good indeed. ;)

Yes......."blue is the colour" spoken like a fan of the TRUE BLUE.............................nose you are!

Francis Albert
Anyone else watching the Chelsea game? Their penalty claim looked very similar to ours. English ref gave them a penalty and booked the defender. Anyone else see a similarity? Thoughts?

Very similar, except the ball wasn't headed anywhere near the goal in the Chelsea case. As the commentator said "If you raise your arms from your side you are always likely to concede one". Except if you play for Rangers. at whatever end of the ground, attacking or defending, you decide to raise your arm.

peckhamjambo
Er cheers Cohsa. ;)

I hope you had some money on the correct score buddy??!!

I hope you had some money on the correct score buddy??!!

Afraid not. :o

I can feel your pain and jealousy. :o

Why would anyone be jealous ffs? :D It's not as if it would be too difficult to cherry pick a second team. Ok, I'll go with Barca this season. If anyone asks, I've supported them since I was a kid.

Chad Sexington
Why would anyone be jealous ffs? :D It's not as if it would be too difficult to cherry pick a second team. Ok, I'll go with Barca this season. If anyone asks, I've supported them since I was a kid.

Hehe.

Personally I've always supported 1970 Brazil.

All these pretend Chelsea die-hards make me chuckle. :)

Cannot believe that we were beat so heavily although from what I am hearing Chelsea were outstanding so fair doos. I thought Crouch and Defoe could have gave the defence trouble..... obviously not. Man City also beat today we need Santa Cruz!!!! Gutted about Bojinov. Not a good weekend for me Man City, Pompey and Hearts all beat!!!

Archived