Chelsea FC v Portsmouth

Therapist

Not long now until Chelsea FC steamroller Pompey (prediction 4-0) on their way to the EPL title. Can't wait. ;)

Blue is the colour....:)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Games off.

Where did you hear that?

I think Chelsea will be closer this season to winning the league. Man Utd without Ronaldo for up to 2 months will not win as many tight away games. Arsenal have too young and inexperienced a squad and Liverpool have looked awful in the 2 games i've seen them.

If Chelsea can get off to a real flying start, win their first few games convincingly and get on top of the table, they could certainly win the prem this season.

If Chelsea can get off to a real flying start, win their first few games convincingly and get on top of the table, they could certainly win the prem this season.

Scolari's already made one significant change. Anelka is apparently playing up front today rather than wasting him - as Grant did - playing wide.

I reckon there's still a couple of big signings going to come in before the window closes.

It's all looking good down at the Bridge. :):toasting:

Where did you hear that?

I think Chelsea will be closer this season to winning the league. Man Utd without Ronaldo for up to 2 months will not win as many tight away games. Arsenal have too young and inexperienced a squad and Liverpool have looked awful in the 2 games i've seen them.

Just winding up Therapist.

God Im bored.

:sad:

Scolari's already made one significant change. Anelka is apparently playing up front today rather than wasting him - as Grant did - playing wide.

I reckon there's still a couple of big signings going to come in before the window closes.

It's all looking good down at the Bridge. :):toasting:

I reckon there are big signings still to come from a few teams, including Man United and Chelsea.

I agree about Grant wasting Anelka out wide.

I hope for Chelsea's sake that guy Malouda does not start, he annoys the hell out of me.

Just winding up Therapist.

God Im bored.

:sad:

I see, you had me worried there.

Without 2 premiership games, my Sundays have no meaning. :sad:

The Old Tolbooth

Unfortunately I can see Chelsea winning the league this season, mind you if that stops Man Utd winning it then that's a very good thing, I just cant see Liverpool challenging again this season and reckon Rafa's time should be about up, because settling for a comfort zone of 3rd or 4th place just to get into the CL is pants!

Even though I want Liverpool to win everything, I seriously hope Spurs or someone else can challenge them for that CL spot this season just to push them further and take them away from the comfort zone.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Chelsea v Portsmouth. And you say Blue is the colour. Really sticking your neck out there mate!!!

Not long now until Chelsea FC steamroller Pompey (prediction 4-0) on their way to the EPL title. Can't wait. ;)

Think it will be closer than 4-0, Pompey are a decent side. We'll still win comfortably though.

Can't wait to see how Scolari fits Ballack, Essien, Lampard and Deco in to a midfield.

The White Cockade
I'm sure Therapist said the same last season, and the season before that. :rolleyes:

beat me too it mate!

another season

same delusion.......

Everybody loves Baz

United'a got the league in the bag if Berbatov signs.

Here endeth the lesson.

HELLO!! Hearts forum! What difference does it make to us how Chelsea do? Should this not be posted elsewhere?.........preferably Chelsea!

Hopefully Big Crouch will worry the life out of Chelski's central defence as he usually does, fancy Crouch and Utaka to cause a bit of damage today.

HELLO!! Hearts forum! What difference does it make to us how Chelsea do? Should this not be posted elsewhere?.........preferably Chelsea!

:rolleyes:

The Terrace Discussion about all things related to football and HMFC. Source: the top of this board

The Terrace is a football forum for all football related discussion mate.

If you only like Hearts related debate, you have the choice not to open threads that don't interest you.

i agree

Can't wait to see how Scolari fits Ballack, Essien, Lampard and Deco in to a midfield.

Essien would be first name down on my team sheet along with JT. I think Deco will play. Not sure if both Ballack and Frank will. We'll soon find out though.

Blue is the colour.....:toasting:

Winnipeg Willie

Uhm . any links for this one?

winston churchill

southampton_pompey_300.jpg

Essien would be first name down on my team sheet along with JT. I think Deco will play. Not sure if both Ballack and Frank will. We'll soon find out though.

Same, think he'll play the Makelele role this season. I'd rather see Ballack and Lamps play and Deco on the bench, not a fan of his.

If you mean dodgy video sites, I'm afraid I don't do them. I'm sure someone else can help though.

Same, think he'll play the Makelele role this season.

Hadn't thought of that. Excellent point.

Ray Winstone

Regarding 'on their way to the EPL title'

Is this not what you said last year, and then the same again about the European cup final?

The only team I dont want to win the title this season is Chelsea.

Horrible club, horrible fans. (barring a few exceptions.)

southampton_pompey_300.jpg

I'm led to believe that Pompey John and the Therapist were separated at birth.

Play up Pompey. Pompey Play up.

Stewart MacD
Think it will be closer than 4-0, Pompey are a decent side. We'll still win comfortably though.

??

You've taken that too far. :(

Tucks - thanks for recognising I'm not one of the alleged "horrible fans".

Winnipeg Willie

If you mean dodgy video sites' date=' I'm afraid I don't do them. I'm sure someone else can help though.[/quote']

Cheers ... don't do the dodgy ones either :-)

Play up Pompey. Pompey Play up.

Must be a nightmare sat next to him with that bell.

Sure i read somewhere he got lifted at Goodison a couple of years ago for flashing.

Boy seems like a headcase anyway.

Vomit vomit.

How any Hearts fan can feel comfortable posting that (especially after yesterday) is completely beyond me. :sad:

Vomit vomit.

How any Hearts fan can feel comfortable posting that (especially after yesterday) is completely beyond me. :sad:

He's comfortable doing it because people always take the bait and post stuff like you just have.

He's comfortable doing it because people always take the bait and post stuff like you just have.

If he does it just to get a response out of people then he really does need to get a life.

Ray Winstone
If he does it just to get a response out of people then he really does need to get a life.

BBC says Deco gets his debut. Essien out injured. :(

Chelsea: Cech, Bosingwa, Carvalho, Terry, Ashley Cole, Ballack, Lampard, Obi, Deco, Joe Cole, Anelka.

Chelsea: Cech, Bosingwa, Carvalho, Terry, Ashley Cole, Ballack, Lampard, Obi, Deco, Joe Cole, Anelka.

Quite impressed by the look of that team. :)

Some great players in that team but can't help feeling the midfield just isn't balanced enough. Lampard and Ballack are far too similar and they lack genuine width.

Baack four and keeper look rock solid though.

portobellojambo1

for Dundee United versus Celtic -

http://www.justin.tv/pabsports

for Chelsea versus Portsmouth' date=' followed by Manchester United versus Newcastle United -[/b']

http://www.justin.tv/mstv_2

chester copperpot
Not a fan of Obi Mikel.

He seems to exist to kick people and lose the ball.

I think Chelski have some fantastic players, however agree with you with regards Obi.

Think a Lampard, Essien, Ballack and Deco midfield would be fecking awesome.

Archived