Highlights clip

Devries4

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you know where hell is

After seeing that i am in no doubt that miko had to go. I think that the ref's in this country are cheating barstewards, but lets be honest the wee ***** dived, and then, instead of keeping the head, after being given the yellow, he dives in like a tube and gets sent off.

Wallace was sold and for me it was a penalty as i would have been screaming for it had it been hearts. That said, we should have had a penalty just before that, as the ball is clearly blocked by the players arm. The rangers players is turning away and brings up his arm, so for me thats a penalty.

Miko's first yellow is an absolute disgrace. How he can be carded for diving is shocking. He weny down a bit easily but Papac clearly blocks him with his arm to halt his progress. Clubfoot had a blatant dive which went unchecked.

The second yellow was soft as he didn't show his studs, maybe a bit eager to get a tackle in. He gave Dougal the option though which he gladly cashed in.

Penalty was 50/50 but at Greyskull your never going to get it. It's sad that again we're talking about a ref rather than the football being played.

I cannot believe how clear a penalty that was!!!!

as clear as mud, did Wallace not get ball first?:sad:

Malinga the Swinga

Never a first booking, a definite Hearts penalty, and Lee Wallace got the ball first before touching Miller. Without fail, the old firm get whatever calls they need to clinch games and I for one am sick of it.

Malinga the Swinga
After seeing that i am in no doubt that miko had to go. I think that the ref's in this country are cheating barstewards, but lets be honest the wee ***** dived, and then, instead of keeping the head, after being given the yellow, he dives in like a tube and gets sent off.

Wallace was sold and for me it was a penalty as i would have been screaming for it had it been hearts. That said, we should have had a penalty just before that, as the ball is clearly blocked by the players arm. The rangers players is turning away and brings up his arm, so for me thats a penalty.

You must be seeing things as Miko is fouled, pure and simple. Dougall is a cheat.

Dirk Diggler
After seeing that i am in no doubt that miko had to go. I think that the ref's in this country are cheating barstewards, but lets be honest the wee ***** dived,

:eek:

Jesus christ on a fecking bike.

Miko's first yellow is an absolute disgrace. How he can be carded for diving is shocking. He weny down a bit easily but Papac clearly blocks him with his arm to halt his progress. Clubfoot had a blatant dive which went unchecked.

The second yellow was soft as he didn't show his studs, maybe a bit eager to get a tackle in. He gave Dougal the option though which he gladly cashed in.

Penalty was 50/50 but at Greyskull your never going to get it. It's sad that again we're talking about a ref rather than the football being played.

Come on pal, take of the maroon tinted glasses. A dive is a bookable offence, the second one he goes through late and lifts his leg as he's going through.

As jambos we are criticised for claiming the whole of scotland and the sfa are out to get us, i totally agree for the most part, but, having seen the highlights i dont think we can have any complaints regarding miko. I still think ours was a penalty though.

Miko was ripped apart by the BBC Scotland Radio pundits.

Clubfoot's antics were brushed over with "Gone down a bit theatrical, must have been contact as the ref was right next to it" - even a bit of laughter about it.

The bias is pathetic.

And while im on a rant, Chick Dung was more or less off when he was interviewing McCoist before the game. It was cringe tastic the patter Chick was having. How this guy makes a living in the media is staggering.

You must be seeing things as Miko is fouled, pure and simple. Dougall is a cheat.

Are you for real? try watching it again.

Lets face it we have been seeing it for months now. If you foul a Hearts Lithuanian then you immediately bend over and start shouting at them for "diving" ergo you get off with it. All the "good honest scottish players" try it now.

Dirk Diggler
I don't think there was any BLATANTLY wrong decisions there.

We're all paranoid to be fair.

Cut us some slack.

:sad:

• Moderators

A lot of off topic posts have now been moved to the admin forum for discussion.

Some of you will be hearing from the forum moderators soon.

Back on topic please or the thread is closed.

Thanks.

The Old Tolbooth

There's no way that was a firkin dive!

He was in full momentum and him and Papac collided and he went over, it was hardly simulation like Clubfoot done ffs!

shaun.lawson

My viewpoint? Miko's first booking was harsh, and almost certainly happened only because of his prior 'reputation'. His second booking was fair enough though, and utter stupidity on his part.

As for the pens: I think our claim should certainly have been given (where was the ball heading? On target by the looks of it), and bloody well would've been had it occurred at the other end; and theirs was correctly awarded after Wallace got himself in an awful mess.

So that's four key decisions: two right, one harsh, and one definitively wrong. It's hardly the scandal of the century, and it sounds as though we weren't playing well enough to get anything anyway - but if anyone's going to suggest similar calls would go against Rangers, I'm the Queen of Sheba.

He was in full momentum and him and Papac collided and he went over, it was hardly simulation like Clubfoot done ffs!

If someone went down like that in amature football, not only would everyone **** themselves, but there would be a riot. Miko's foot was off the floor as soon as he seen the arm. How else can you explain someone being clotheslined and falling forwards? surely he should have fell back if it was the arm taht took him out? IMO he played for it and was spotted by the ref, thats not to say rangers wouldnt have got a free kick.

siegementality

John, he dived, there was some very slight contact but Miko did his usual and fell like he'd been shot.

John, he dived, there was some very slight contact but Miko did his usual and fell like he'd been shot.

Expect the same level of abuse i got for saying the exact same thing.

siegementality
My viewpoint? Miko's first booking was harsh, and almost certainly happened only because of his prior 'reputation'. His second booking was fair enough though, and utter stupidity on his part.

As for the pens: I think our claim should certainly have been given (where was the ball heading? On target by the looks of it), and bloody well would've been had it occurred at the other end; and theirs was correctly awarded after Wallace got himself in an awful mess.

So that's four key decisions: two right, one harsh, and one definitively wrong. It's hardly the scandal of the century, and it sounds as though we weren't playing well enough to get anything anyway - but if anyone's going to suggest similar calls would go against Rangers, I'm the Queen of Sheba.

Agreed.

Disagree, the boy turned away from it and tried to pull his arm into his side. I'd have been fecking furious it that had been given against us.

Agreed.

Given that no-one seems to have come up with anything wrong with Rioters first goal and we didn't have a shot at goal worthy of mention at best Rioters would have won 1-0.

My opinion. A pish poor Hearts team were beaten by a pish poor Rioters team.

siegementality
Expect the same level of abuse i got for saying the exact same thing.

I couldn't give a flying feck about the abuse to be honest.

I have realised that behind each user name is someone who is either intelligent, fairminded, negative, positive, mature, immature, a realist, excitable, juvenile, a good guy, an arsehole or a complete James Blunt.

Some are one, some more than one, personally I fall into each category and sometimes at the same time.

Abuse is for abusers.

Ryan Gosling
Agreed.

Disagree, the boy turned away from it and tried to pull his arm into his side. I'd have been fecking furious it that had been given against us.

Agreed.

Given that no-one seems to have come up with anything wrong with Rioters first goal and we didn't have a shot at goal worthy of mention at best Rioters would have won 1-0.

Just wait till you see the highlights then.

JamboRossi79

Surely if there is contact it can't be a dive.

Given that no-one seems to have come up with anything wrong with Rioters first goal

They were saying on Hearts World that it was never a free kick that led to the goal.

Not having seen it I'll reserve judgement.

siegementality
Just wait till you see the highlights then.

I have seen them. What was wrong with the first goal?

Ryan Gosling
I have seen them. What was wrong with the first goal?

The free kick came from Boyd backing into Berra and falling over.

Berra started laughing at the decision.

To be honest that's the long and the short of it. Rangers for all their shortcomings and Hearts despite obvious signs that things will improve this season played out a typical Rangers v Hearts match at Ibrox whereby there is not a lot in it but they always look more likely to edge it. Even taking into account the 'controversial' incidents in the 2nd half we came up short but I'm not getting worked up about it because the bigger picture is we have made a decent enough start to the season and can look forward to picking up a fair few points in the next 5 or 6 games.

JamboRossi79
They were saying on Hearts World that it was never a free kick that led to the goal.

Not having seen it I'll reserve judgement.

and they would be right too. Boyd had both his hands pulling on Berra who is behind him.

Still no excuse re the defending from Wallace though.

JamboRossi79
Agreed.

Agreed.

It has been, Jonsson at Motherwell.

It did look a dubious decision but as happens in every football match the ref was always going to give one that way eventually ! Berra and Zaliukas had already been awarded several and when centre back and centre forward are constantly at it then you can't expect everyone to go our way. The big problem occurs when you don't deal with the resulting free kick and then make a right James Hunt of stopping another cross like Wallace did. That cost us the goal not the free kick decision.

siegementality
Surely if there is contact it can't be a dive.

The contact might have constituted a foul against Miko which might be one thing however, was Miko's reaction to the contact

1: Appropraite to the conact made.

2: To ensure he secured a free kick.

3: To secure a free kick and perhaps have the player booked.

If you are seriously suggesting that the contact from Papac was enough to put Miko down then he's a bigger fecking lightweight than I thought. IMO of course.

See that's where you lose your credibility. Jonsson had his hands in the air and in no way could you compare the incident in todays game. Whether it may have been given at the other end is open to question but it was far from the same as at Fir Park.

siegementality

Berras being blamed for the goal on another thread, opinions eh, huh.

From the highlights I saw Wallace had to pay to get back in before the ball was crossed and Lafferty was standing in acres of space to shoot. All this happened after any "dubious" free kick was taken.

JamboRossi79
See that's where you lose your credibility. Jonsson had his hands in the air and in no way could you compare the incident in todays game. Whether it may have been given at the other end is open to question but it was far from the same as at Fir Park.

and does he not stick out his hand/arm to block a shot ?

Ray Winstone

I am not so sure about the Hearts penalty claim.

It hits him ver high up the arm - near the shoulder almost - not much he could have done.

If the shoe was on the other foot there would have been uproar amongst our own fans.

As for Miko's sending off. Never should have gone however he should have known he is always walking a tight rope with these referees anyway.

Ray Winstone
and does he not stick out his hand/arm to block a shot ?

No it hit a part of his arm that was against his body - not an outstretched arm.

JamboRossi79
The contact might have constituted a foul against Miko which might be one thing however, was Miko's reaction to the contact

1: Appropraite to the conact made.

2: To ensure he secured a free kick.

3: To secure a free kick and perhaps have the player booked.

If you are seriously suggesting that the contact from Papac was enough to put Miko down then he's a bigger fecking lightweight than I thought. IMO of course.

There was enough contact to put him off balance. Also how many times does a player who stays up get a penalty/foul ?

siegementality

And I was fecking furious about it.

Now does the Scottish mafia include Motherwell now or are they just out to get Hearts?

siegementality
There was enough contact to put him off balance. Also how many times does a player who stays up get a penalty/foul ?

How many times does a player who stays up get booked?

Disagree, he clearly sticks out his arm, he knows what he is doing.

Suggest you visit specsavers cos I think your maroon tinted glasses are malfunctioning !

Archived