How many pages of P**H Will this make.Deluded net.

benny

Sexton Hardcastle

There seems ot be a little more build up to this derby than previous ones does there not? No doubt all the crap about shaun.lawson and all the idiot hibs fans tryin to post on kb. The same threads have been repeated over and over. Whats the chances of a bore 0-0 on sunday?

Il whack a pearl diver on 3-1 Hearts for the odds. Must be half decent anyway.

as i said on another thread yesterday.

they really do live in a wee green bubble.

You think so?

Is that why there are more posts on this thread that then one referred to on .net?

winston churchill
You think so?

Is that why there are more posts on this thread that then one referred to on .net?

a quick check on greenbubble .net

i make it eight yam threads on the front page.

You think so?

Does the number of posts on this thread detract from the fact that hibs supporters live in a wee green bubble?

For example, have you read the comments on the thread referred to? If you have, can you honestly say with a straight face that your not embarrassed by your fellow fans opinion of your club?

Does the number of posts on this thread detract from the fact that hibs supporters live in a wee green bubble?

For example, have you read the comments on the thread referred to? If you have, can you honestly say with a straight face that your not embarrassed by your fellow fans opinion of your club?

I haven't read the thread to be honest though I have seen some quotes on here. Maybe there is some stuff a wee bit cringeworthy, but you have to remember that the vast majority of football fans have a ridiculously romantic view of the team they support. That's partly what makes the game great IMO.

Archived