How many pages of P**H Will this make.Deluded net.

benny

The People's Chimp

That's hilarious. I loved this bit:

Worst Thing:

Not always managing to play the "Hibs way" ourselves very much!

HillmanHearts

Thanks mate.

That was a good insight into the strange and sadly delusional world of the Hibby.

References to Dryborough cups & beating us "Yams" every couple of years in random games as big highlights - oh & being cool apparantely !

Someone reckoned that they were the best team in Europe during a spell in the 70s. Yes the team full of legends that got horssed 6-1 by the Tick in the real cup final.

And let us all remember the the guardians off flair football : Bertie Auld, Alex Miller, Jocky Scott. Jum Duffy, Blobby Williamson & present style Guro : Mr Mixu.

I'm off to bed with a wry smile on my coupon.

heartgarfunkel

What a fantastic thread. It's like what Ned Flanders dads would write about their uncoordinated ugly children doing moderately well at My Little Pony soccer skool on summer vacation.

Definitive evidence of their submissive bitch-hood:dog: to the Capital daddies, the Big Team Big Boys;)

this is a beauty:

"As for the Yams... don't want to generalise, because plenty of them are ok, but a sizeable section of their support really, really hate us, to a level that's just not healthy.

I sometimes wonder what - apart from failing to put them firmly in their place often enough - have we done to them?"

:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

and then this bit, where they are discussing how kack they are!!! :107years:

Greg Carr: I'm with you all the way on the best thing about Hibs, we just have that something about us.

Worst thing is that we seem to under achieve constantly, the one thing that sadly we're consistantly good at.

Max Von Baden: If you under achieve consistantly surley that would mean you are actually just consistantly bad and therefore there is no under achievement - just a level of consistancy whether it be good or bad?

Not forgetting this quote: "we are the sleeping giants of Scottish football" :107years: they seriously are deluded.

AmatiColouredTrumpets0035.jpg

It NEVER ceases to amaze me what a high opinion of themselves they hold, particularly when nobody else seems to share it.

How many times have you heard that teams are scared to go to Easter Road ? Compare it to the amount of times you've heard opposition players or managers saying they're worried about going to Tynecastle.

And where the feck do they get the idea that they've got oodles of class ? They really are a bunch of utter vaginas.

marshallschunkychicken

People with 'class' don't try and assault referees when they should be caring for a disabled person.

People with 'class' don't try and assault referees when they should be caring for a disabled person.

Correct.

They also don't sing songs celebrating someone's death or racist songs about refugees.

Miller Jambo 60

Thank the lord i am a jambo.:107years::107years::107years:

Fergie_Jambo

"Best thing - IMHO, HFC have that something special - don't know if I can put a name on it. "

Let me help you out pal - it's called a horrible smell

It is amazing how many of them struggle to come up with anything. :107years::107years:

Seymour M Hersh
It is amazing how many of them struggle to come up with anything. :107years::107years:

That shouldn't surprise anyone as they have nothing to shout about. They really ought to be a Sunday league team.:107years:

this_is_my_story

This ringpiece comes up with a real craker, but deserves credit for immediately redeeming himdelf with his next comment!!!

"Best:

The aura of Hibernian, it's class, it's standards, it's phoenix like comebacks from the flames, it's spirit basically.

Worst:

Fans thinking we're a big club when we're not." :laugh:

Christ... The 'aura' of Hibernian?!? I really have heard it all now!

winston churchill

or a bunch of cowards attacking a bus load of women and kids, before a derby at the sangiro.

Christ... The 'aura' of Hibernian?!? I really have heard it all now!

:rofl:

He's clearly getting an aura and an overwhelming reek of sheeite mixed up.

Marmeladent?rtchen
and then this bit, where they are discussing how kack they are!!! :107years:

Greg Carr: I'm with you all the way on the best thing about Hibs, we just have that something about us.

Worst thing is that we seem to under achieve constantly, the one thing that sadly we're consistantly good at.

Max Von Baden: If you under achieve consistantly surley that would mean you are actually just consistantly bad and therefore there is no under achievement - just a level of consistancy whether it be good or bad?

Not forgetting this quote: "we are the sleeping giants of Scottish football" :107years: they seriously are deluded.

That is just classic :rofl:

this_is_my_story
:rofl:

He's clearly getting an aura and an overwhelming reek of sheeite mixed up.

Aye, either that or the stale pish-stained shellsuit bottoms!:)

Seriously, for anyone that hasn't had a look at this thread, check it out! Especially the 1st page, there are a fair few genuine laugh-out-loud moments.

The 'coolness', the 'Hibs way', the 'flair' - it's all there! Jesus, there's even one poster who talks of the fans wanting to see the team 'playing FFF at ER'!!

It's obviously something that's talked about so much on smegma.net that they feel the need to abbreviate it!!!:rofl:

• 1 month later...
Best - the highlights....put them all on a DVD and any team would find them hard to beat

Aye? :laugh:

Best thing:

That we're just Hibs. We have also gained a reputation for being a club and group of supporters who appreciate good football - ie football played the "Hibs" way.

Jesus Christ.

Why thank you.

I've only had it for about 3/4 years.;)

aye but I dont usually look at them

Caaaaan yoooouuuuu ddddiiiiiiigggggg itttttttt????

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

TBH most fans must feel the same about their club as we do. Football fanaticism means your club doesn't have to be a world-beater for you to have great pride in them and what the club means to you.

Hibees have a very special history and it's certainly something to be proud of. There are small things that make the hair rise up on the back of the neck, like the strip. The more traditional the better. To think that generations of Hibbies have watched their favourites run out in the (almost unique) Green and White send shivers up me spine.

In terms of tradition Hibees are easily Number 1 in Scotland.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

"Best Thing -

Theres something special about Hibs The history of the club is unique"

what history? the only thing unique is surely theyre lack of scottish cups?

Jam Tarts 1874
Thanks mate.

That was a good insight into the strange and sadly delusional world of the Hibby.

References to Dryborough cups & beating us "Yams" every couple of years in random games as big highlights - oh & being cool apparantely !

Someone reckoned that they were the best team in Europe during a spell in the 70s. Yes the team full of legends that got horssed 6-1 by the Tick in the real cup final.

And let us all remember the the guardians off flair football : Bertie Auld, Alex Miller, Jocky Scott. Jum Duffy, Blobby Williamson & present style Guro : Mr Mixu.

I'm off to bed with a wry smile on my coupon.

Let's not forget the 6-2 (1968) and 6-3 (1974) pumpings by Celtic in the diddy cup finals too. All part of their "golden" generation! :P

Fance feeling proud to be a hibby.

It's a bit like treasuring a certificate from your doctor saying you have AIDS.

The thread reeks of total peesh.

The People's Chimp
TBH most fans must feel the same about their club as we do. Football fanaticism means your club doesn't have to be a world-beater for you to have great pride in them and what the club means to you.

Hibees have a very special history and it's certainly something to be proud of. There are small things that make the hair rise up on the back of the neck, like the strip. The more traditional the better. To think that generations of Hibbies have watched their favourites run out in the (almost unique) Green and White send shivers up me spine.

In terms of tradition Hibees are easily Number 1 in Scotland.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I think what he meant to say was they were number 107 in terms of tradition.

The People's Chimp
i got to page 25 & started to feel stupid.

i hate that site.

good for banter & making me laugh

And so you should. It's only a 2 page thread.

Oh dear. He's skelped your botty with that one....

it's like the brass section of the biggest orchestra in the world on there. trumpets, trombones, basoons.... PARP!!! HONK!!! TOOT!!! FWWWWWWRT!!!

maggots.

alwaysthereinspirit

Some mornings I just need a wee "pick me up" Something to get me going.

This'll do fine.

"cHARISMA" Are these wind ups by Hearts fans over there on wewilllalwaysbeunderachievers.com

:107years:

That and smut, obviously.

I can honestly say that hibs.net provides me with more entertainment than all the "gentleman's interest" sites put together.

:biggrin:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Hibs are like that weirdo at the office party who no-one really likes but everyone humours anyway.

You know, the guy who still thinks he's cool? Usually seen in a some ill fitting Matalan jeans and a shocking denim jacket.

Hibs are like that weirdo at the office party who no-one really likes but everyone humours anyway.

You know, the guy who still thinks he's cool? Usually seen in a some ill fitting Matalan jeans and a shocking denim jacket.

You're thinking about Colin from The Fast Show aren't you ? Me too.

colin_1024.jpg

Guest S.U.S.S.
They all live in some little world don' they?

Dashing Bob S

It basically comes down to sex appeal. We have it, they want it. They can't have it, so are jealous.

That's it,

What a plum this guy is

No, It basically comes down to, higher finishes in the league, higher fan numbers, winning games, winning leagues and cups, winning derby matches at home, winning more derby matches at Easter Road than them. Being the big team. They can't, they are jealous.

Archived