The Kevin Bishop Show

Lovecraft

As funny as AIDS.

And I don't mean the good AIDS.

Surely he must have relatives working for Channel 4?

It was actually pretty good the first time I saw it (think it was the second episode), but the last two weeks have been pretty bad.

I watched it last week and the only funny bit was the bit with Hermione's fragrance 'Legal'.

Not yet.......

.......not yet

not yet........

.......now you can.

'Legal'; the new fragrance from Hermione. :laugh:

Absolute guff.

He's not even any good at the impressions.

Poor mans John Culshaw IMO.

Ray Winstone

The Kevin Bishop show and The Cathrine Tait show are by far two of the worst comedy shows ever!

Not even close to funny.

The Kevin Bishop show and The Cathrine Tait show are by far two of the worst comedy shows ever!

Not even close to funny.

Catherine Tate is a comedy god next to Kevin Bishop.

Michael Aspinall is a comedy god compared to thses idiots.

Do The Dance

You're biased.

;)

Isaac Begbie

Very very poor comedy. If you're going to do a sketch that is in very poor taste, eg last nights one about the 9/11 playset, then at least make it side splittingly funny. He failed miserably.

Agree with the OP that he must have relatives working for C4 to get his own show.

Griclesfield

Horrific. his Jonathon Ross impression is terrible. can he not say anything other than Wwwwwwwiiiiiicky Gervwais ??!!!

Very very poor comedy. If you're going to do a sketch that is in very poor taste, eg last nights one about the 9/11 playset, then at least make it side splittingly funny. He failed miserably.

Agree with the OP that he must have relatives working for C4 to get his own show.

Aye. He was miles off with the 9/11 gag. Comedy should be risky but only if its funny.

Complete tosh!

I havent seen it but it looks as though I can add it to the list of shows that get prime time exposure yet are complete tripe.

Karen Dunbar, Culshaw, Kevin Bishop, Smack the Pony, Dead Ringers, Friday Night Project, Catherine Tate.

Anyone care to add to the list? I am extremely glad im never in the house on a friday night.

I havent seen it but it looks as though I can add it to the list of shows that get prime time exposure yet are complete tripe.

Karen Dunbar, Culshaw, Kevin Bishop, Smack the Pony, Dead Ringers, Friday Night Project, Catherine Tate.

Anyone care to add to the list? I am extremely glad im never in the house on a friday night.

Smack the Pony was good! the rest are bilge tho.

Pish, but not as bad as that black woman on BBC who just creams all the way through her shouw. The character's name begins with J. Cannae mind what it is. She's a right pain in the arse though.

Ibrahim Tall
Sorry, she doesn't cream, that might be worth watching. Probably not though. Anyways, she screams.

Little Miss Jocelyn or some pish?

It's not prime time, but Tonightly would give the KB show a run for it's money in the direness stakes. It seems all the other stations are trying to stoop to the BBC's level, though they will have to go some to match the new Spooks and Bone Kickers.

It's not prime time, but Tonightly would give the KB show a run for it's money in the direness stakes. It seems all the other stations are trying to stoop to the BBC's level, though they will have to go some to match the new Spooks and Bone Kickers.

Tonightly is awful. Jason Manford is a ladies front bottom.

Again never seen Tonightly, where do these shows get their viewers from? From the last decade I could name the programs I have watched that were British that made me laugh on one hand. I really really have issue with paying to own a freakin tv when the BBCs output is ****ing drivel. Its seriously *****.

Channel 4 used to be the mutts nuts but now its almost as bad as the BBC. No wonder everyone has Sky/Virgin. Hopefully all terrestrial TV will shut up shop soon. Its complete common denominator guff that im glad I actually cant watch due to no being in Britain. Does anyone under the age of 30 actually watch TV in the traditional sense anyway? I find a series I like then watch all the episodes I want in my own time online. I cant imagine sitting through some pish cos the program I actually want to watch is on after.

The sooner TV changes to 'on demand' fully the better.

Not even close to funny.

add little brittain and mighty bush to that list and I agree. All absolute dross.

Ray Winstone
add little brittain and mighty bush to that list and I agree. All absolute dross.

Little Britain made two good series before it got tedious.

Mighty Bush is one of the worst programmes on TV at the moment.

Again never seen Tonightly, where do these shows get their viewers from? From the last decade I could name the programs I have watched that were British that made me laugh on one hand. I really really have issue with paying to own a freakin tv when the BBCs output is ****ing drivel. Its seriously *****.

Channel 4 used to be the mutts nuts but now its almost as bad as the BBC. No wonder everyone has Sky/Virgin. Hopefully all terrestrial TV will shut up shop soon. Its complete common denominator guff that im glad I actually cant watch due to no being in Britain. Does anyone under the age of 30 actually watch TV in the traditional sense anyway? I find a series I like then watch all the episodes I want in my own time online. I cant imagine sitting through some pish cos the program I actually want to watch is on after.

The sooner TV changes to 'on demand' fully the better.

The likes of Never Mind The Buzzcocks, Mock The Week and Would I Lie to You? are genuinely funny. But decent TV sitcoms seem to be at a premium these days.

BUzzcocks and Mock the Week are good. Also like a bit of QI. Havent seen Would I Lie To You? tho.

Forgot to mention My Family earlier. Saw an episode of it when I was round at my folks once. Its shockingly bad. The dad and tall ugly son are a complete couple o' wallopers.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Little Britain made two good series before it got tedious.

Mighty Bush is one of the worst programmes on TV at the moment.

It's "Mighty Boosh"! And it's a strange one, a bit of an aqquired taste if you ask me.

Isaac Begbie
tall ugly son are a complete couple o' wallopers.

Agreed. Its a travesty that he's managed to nip that tidy lassie in the BT ads.

in real life? if so that says more about her than him. she must have issues. they're a great leveller!

Even Peep Show has gone drastically down hill in the last two series which is a shame because it's first three series were fantastic!

dunno if id agree fully with that. The one where they are on the barge and Jeremy ands up eating the cooked dog is one of the best scenes in british comedy ever. Imo.

Series 5 is alright but Peep Show set such high standards its always gonna be hard to keep it going.

Isaac Begbie
in real life? if so that says more about her than him. she must have issues. they're a great leveller!

Is the ad not real life? :confused:

jambo-rocker

i think some of his sketches are funny, but he's tries to hard in some of the other ones and they re just not fuuny at all, same can be said though of the catherine tate show.

Archived