Pub Anyone?

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

I am, had a terrible week in new job its so taxing, putting corks into whisky bottles, washing them down, but do you know what the worst thing is? We've been boxing a whisky called "Royal Salute 38 year old Stone of Destiny"

that retails at ?399 per bottle, more than they pay me for a full frigging week!

Barstewards! It really is time to eat the rich!

Pub it is then to get walloped on cheap vodka and not care whether the labels straight or not!

:mad:

I shall return later, look after me.

:confused:

Im not far from heading to the Standing Order. To meet a lady! Not the one that I thought it was last night but a lady nevertheless. Funny story. Any suggestions on first drink?

More to the story I really should start saving second names in my phonebook!

Absinthe. Maybe not, how about stella. They do pints of Stella there right?

Doctor FinnBarr
Im not far from heading to the Standing Order. To meet a lady! Not the one that I thought it was last night but a lady nevertheless. Funny story. Any suggestions on first drink?

Get her a Smirnoff Ice with a double vodka chucked in, then get her pumped!

:P

I am, had a terrible week in new job its so taxing, putting corks into whisky bottles, washing them down, but do you know what the worst thing is? We've been boxing a whisky called "Royal Salute 38 year old Stone of Destiny"

that retails at ?399 per bottle, more than they pay me for a full frigging week!

Pub it is then to get walloped on cheap vodka and not care whether the labels straight or not!

Enjoy! You work in Broxburn?

Off to the Pub about 8 once the wee ones are giving it Zzzzzz's Cannae wait

Goose Baxter

Worst boozer in the world

Ray Winstone

Bottle of wine!

Or if you dont want to make the commitment (she might be a munter or boring) just a glass - so you can leave after one!

Doctor FinnBarr
Enjoy! You work in Broxburn?

Off to the Pub about 8 once the wee ones are giving it Zzzzzz's Cannae wait

Newbridge

:slither:

Worst boozer in the world

It was just a meeting place that I could think of. Not from the toon so Im not that great on pubs here. I was planning on Edwards but couldnt remember the name of it until went past it on the bus this morning!

Doctor FinnBarr

Internet dating? Have you been sent a pic of her sister?

;)

Newbridge

Ah, no bother. My brother in law works at the bottling place in the Brox.

Enjoy the lash mate :P

Ray Winstone
It was just a meeting place that I could think of. Not from the toon so Im not that great on pubs here. I was planning on Edwards but couldnt remember the name of it until went past it on the bus this morning!

Edwards is chav central.

Take her to somewhere on George Street and dig deep.

If she is a boring munter - somewhere dark with loud music might help.

Why not is good for that.

Doctor FinnBarr
Ah, no bother. My brother in law works at the bottling place in the Brox.

Enjoy the lash mate :P

Will do once this pizza is finished.

:rolleyes:

I'm peeshed here BJ...yev can share ma sake! ;-)

Edwards is chav central.

Take her to somewhere on George Street and dig deep.

If she is a boring munter - somewhere dark with loud music might help.

Why not is good for that.

Its just for a few drinks. Wasnt planning on waiting till Edwards got busy later and chavy!

Anywhere cheap on George Street? Im just finished studying and ive been on an unpaid workplacement this week! If i dig deep il have holes in my pockets!

:P

Scan some sake onto JKB for the lads (& lassies)...mind and not spill it.

Doctor FinnBarr
Its just for a few drinks. Wasnt planning on waiting till Edwards got busy later and chavy!

Anywhere cheap on George Street? Im just finished studying and ive been on an unpaid workplacement this week! If i dig deep il have holes in my pockets!

Bring her to the Turf in Blackburn, ?2.25 for a Guinness and ?2.00 for a double vod. Or do you want to see her again?

;)

Doctor FinnBarr

What go's into Sake as a mixer anyway?

Think Il give Blackburn a miss. If I was taking her anywhere in livi/wl it wouldnt be blackburn. No offence mate. Anyway lads, this is the moment. Im off for a drink. Wish me luck

Doctor FinnBarr
Think Il give Blackburn a miss. If I was taking her anywhere in livi/wl it wouldnt be blackburn. No offence mate. Anyway lads, this is the moment. Im off for a drink. Wish me luck

Luck.

;)

not been on here for donkeys - funny that chatting about drink brings me out a slumber!

try tonic - 3-8pm promos (really good value for george street) think a pint of T is ?2.60 and a bottle of wine ?8 quid.

also - stockbridge nae bad but probably more pricey.

Guest gorgie kev

Get her a bottle of red leg opener :)

Doctor FinnBarr
do you see 4 local dealers once you are back from the pub?

Our local dealers (3) are here feckin constantly, apart from smack-heid 2 doors away, he just gets allowed in late on at night to pump the stupid bubble heid!

Doctor FinnBarr
:rofl:

I wonder who that was a dig at ;)

I'm just getting used to highlighting quotes and there you go, dragging quotes from other threads and showing off!

I was actually talking about a (ahem) friend.

;)

The Old Tolbooth
I'm just getting used to highlighting quotes and there you go, dragging quotes from other threads and showing off!

I was actually talking about a (ahem) friend.

;)

Sure you were :whistling:

You'll keep ;)

Doctor FinnBarr
Sure you were :whistling:

You'll keep ;)

Well, with the amont of alcohol in me I'm sure I will!

The Old Tolbooth
Well, with the amount of alcohol in me I'm sure I will!

:laugh:

With the amount of alcohol in you for the last 30 years, you should live forever as you'll be that well preserved!

Doctor FinnBarr
:laugh:

With the amount of alcohol in you for the last 30 years, you should live forever as you'll be that well preserved!

Thats a BIG plus then!

:rolleyes:

chester copperpot
"Big Fire at Crematorium"!

:eek:

Just getting ready to go for my first beer since last Saturday. A fun day out with the family atmosphere of Ibrox thrown in for good measure.

Doctor FinnBarr
Just getting ready to go for my first beer since last Saturday. A fun day out with the family atmosphere of Ibrox thrown in for good measure.

You sleeping last night?

Enjoy your day!

:)

Archived