Alan Brazil on Talksport this morning

LAIRDY14

They were discussing the Scottish fixtures this morning and he came out with something along the line of Hearts and Rangers are as one, whenever Rangers score the Hearts fans cheer for them...!!

Typical Tim!! I actually quite like him, but he can be a bit naive at times.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
marshallschunkychicken
They were discussing the Scottish fixtures this morning and he came out with something along the line of Hearts and Rangers are as one, whenever Rangers score the Hearts fans cheer for them...!!

That's outrageous!

What a c**k.

What a total t*t. imagine saying stuff like that. I fecking hate rangers and hope they crash and burn!!!

The Comedian
Probably pished.

He's got issues, which given his upbringing, is hardly surprising.

:sad:

Thanks to his early football career?

The Future's Maroon

a shocking thing to say in my book?

I despise Rangers.

heart & soul

Alan Brazil is an absolute tool.

He doesn't know the first thing about Scottish football and regularly comes out with these shockingly ill informed statements.

The sad thing is that the whole of Talk Sport and a large percentage of their listeners believe him to be the font of all knowledge when it comes to anything Scottish.

It's because of the likes of him that everyone thinks the Scots are a bunch of fat, greedy, pish artists.

Now I don't know about you but I'm not greedy.

Alan Brazil has lived in Ipswich since he was 16 years old. He probably couldn't name every team in the SPL. And he probably hasn't visited his beloved Glasgow since losing his liscence for Drink Driving. Unless of course, some corporate flew him up their on business class.

Hell Hell Alan!:icon13:

Pants Shaton
http://www3.talksport.net/Contact_us.asp?pres_id=99997

Here's the link to call him an idiot.

"Maybe Alan would like to offer an on-air retraction of his ill-informed comments regarding the kinship between Hearts and Rangers supporters. The overwhelming majority of Hearts supporters detest both sides of the 'Old Firm' and abhor the bigotry, hatred and backwardness these clubs represent. Whilst most Scots will recognise his statement to be deeply ignorant, it may be accepted at face value by your English audience and, therefore, damages the reputation of Heart of Midlothian FC and its supporters."

Why are we getting upset about comments from a guy who got the sack from Talk***** for being too peshed to turn in for work.

Says it all really.

A programme run by morons for morons.

"Maybe Alan would like to offer an on-air retraction of his ill-informed comments regarding the kinship between Hearts and Rangers supporters. The overwhelming majority of Hearts supporters detest both sides of the 'Old Firm' and abhor the bigotry, hatred and backwardness these clubs represent. Whilst most Scots will recognise his statement to be deeply ignorant, it may be accepted at face value by your English audience and, therefore, damages the reputation of Heart of Midlothian FC and its supporters."

That's superb GMAN

TyphoonJambo

Well said the GMAN!!!!

He may be taking about the last game of 2005-2006 season when a lot of clowns in the hearts end cheered when rangers scored.

Pants Shaton
He may be taking about the last game of 2005-2006 season when a lot of clowns in the hearts end cheered when rangers scored.

Hardly clowns - it was ironic. Rangers could have scored 20 that day and we were still in the CL qualifiers.

Commander Harris
Hardly clowns - it was ironic. Rangers could have scored 20 that day and we were still in the CL qualifiers.

exactly, if anything it was a wind-up towards Rangers fans. like "ha ha you're in 3rd regardless so we don't care if you've just scored".

Dirk Diggler

:eek:

Couldnae huv put it better masel G-MAN, Ireally get sick and tired of these never have beens making rash statements like that about scottish football supporters. Away back to small town Ipswich ya CLOWN !!.... ::(

The Old Tolbooth

Tremendously put GMAN, couldn't have said it any better myself!

It's typical stereotyping of an ignorant pundit who thinks that the world stops at the feet of the old firm.

Broxburn Jambo

This is the text of the email I have sent to Talksport:vangry:

Once again Brazil shows his true self as a bigot and a weeg with no understanding that Heart of Midlothian are a great club with our own fantastic history and traditions that span over 100 years and include lots of things that happened outside football eg Contalmaisson. I expect an apology from him in the near future.

I worked in Ipswich once, the "Tractor Boys" is not wrong. They play games the whole family can play....

How feckin dare the fat *****!!!

I despise Rangers and have never met one Jambo that would cheer when they score - except the Old Firm

I even like Hibs beating the weegie sc*m

what a tit:confused:

better keep him away from the pizza knives ala Galloway then:eek:

Probably pished.

Carl Weathers

It's because of the likes of him that everyone thinks the Scots are a bunch of fat, greedy, pish artists.

Now I don't know about you but I'm not greedy.

Quality!

:laugh:

• Moderators

can we keep our criticism of Alan Brazil free from distasteful references to child abuse please.

cheers,

Mod 10.

Probably pished.

I believe he was out on a corporate jolly yesterday which is why he's "tired as a newt" today :rolleyes:

MacDonald Jardine
How feckin dare the fat *****!!!

I despise Rangers and have never met one Jambo that would cheer when they score - except the Old Firm

I even like Hibs beating the weegie sc*m

Hibs games.

whenever Rangers score the Hearts fans cheer for them...!!

Perhaps he was referring to the last game of the season at Ibrox when we split the Old Firm. I can remember cheering when Rangers scored....far too funny!! :4_1_72:

I?ve also sent my comments.

Would be good if the station got hit with an unprecedented amount of angry comments based on his remarks ? problem is of course that his breakfast show will not be on air again till Monday, by which time the moment will have passed.

Without wanting to sound like Hugh Keevins, where you at the game that day??

If so you would have realised that it was ironic cheers, given we played almost an entire reserve 11 what with the cup final coming up and us already being in the Champions League Qualifiers at their expense.

It was a get it up you moment, as was the rubber balls, dinghy's, pyjama's and the newspapers being opened at kick off as we knew the game meant hee haw.

Who's the clown now???

:cool:

Without wanting to sound like Hugh Keevins, where you at the game that day??

If so you would have realised that it was ironic cheers, given we played almost an entire reserve 11 what with the cup final coming up and us already being in the Champions League Qualifiers at their expense.

It was a get it up you moment, as was the rubber balls, dinghy's, pyjama's and the newspapers being opened at kick off as we knew the game meant hee haw.

Who's the clown now???

:cool:

you coco :P

Well..........i've just finnished a rather long e-mail and sent it to that balloon at Talksport. Told him exactly what i thought of him and his comments regarding us Hearts fans and what we think of the Old Sc*m. Problem is the Englanders that listen to his bile will believe it, they are too gullible and stupid not to!

Teuchterjambo
a shocking thing to say in my book?

I despise Rangers.

I hate both sides of the Weegie Divide with an equal passion - compared to them my feelings for the Hobos could be described as warm and affectionate (well not quite !)

Alan Brazil is a total divot and such outburst only servers to confirm his limited intellect.

I read his book last year - massive disappointment.

It did nothing to dispel my notion that he was a fat, ignorant tw@t.

This is the text of the email I have sent to Talksport:vangry:

Once again Brazil shows his true self as a bigot and a weeg with no understanding that Heart of Midlothian are a great club with our own fantastic history and traditions that span over 100 years and include lots of things that happened outside football eg Contalmaisson. I expect an apology from him in the near future.

Those south of the border will struggle with the term "weeg", and the reference to "Contalmaisson" will probably go over their heads as well.

Your right of course,but don't hold your breath awaiting an apology, or even an acknowledgement.

Were you there?

PS - I sent :

Can you please tell me where you get off bringing up this rubbish on your radio station this morning? Hearts and Rangers are as one, when Rangers score, Hearts fans cheer.

This is just another Celtic minded view of Scottish Protestants, of which I am, but not in the bigoted way that you obviously are. I hate both of the Old Firm, but as you are allowed to insinuate this rubbish on air, can we Hearts fans ask you what you were drinking before you came out with this?

Agreed. :sad: After those unfortunate and despicable events, the odds were stacked against him turning out to be a well balanced individual.

winston churchill

has he not been sacked about three times for being an alky.

he's also always on the cadge for free drink and gifts on his show.

Were you there?

PS - I sent :

Can you please tell me where you get off bringing up this rubbish on your radio station this morning? Hearts and Rangers are as one, when Rangers score, Hearts fans cheer.

This is just another Celtic minded view of Scottish Protestants, of which I am, but not in the bigoted way that you obviously are. I hate both of the Old Firm, but as you are allowed to insinuate this rubbish on air, can we Hearts fans ask you what you were drinking before you came out with this?

How long have you got?? :rolleyes: This is Alan Boozil remember :P

Good question.

Very funny though.

If he has been convicted, then the video would be in the public domain. You could request a copy under the Freedom of Information act.

What a total plum. I'm sick of hearing people perpetuate this ridiculous myth. I've offered him the use of my season ticket so that he might attend a game and sit amongst the fans instead of learning everything he knows from the back pages of the tabloids.

Hope he doesn't actually take me up on that, of course. :biggrin:

Archived