PC help

Tams bird

Im with AOL and just spent 30 mins on the phone to an Indian man as i cant connect to AOL. Now he has told me to uninstal then re-instal AOL. Slight problem I no longer have the disc.... Can I just pick up one of the trial disc in a shop and connect that way....Or would that be to simple.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Im with AOL and just spent 30 mins on the phone to an Indian man as i cant connect to AOL. Now he has told me to uninstal then re-instal AOL. Slight problem I no longer have the disc.... Can I just pick up one of the trial disc in a shop and connect that way....Or would that be to simple.

Will they not send you a current install disc?

Suppose its woth a try to use the free disc, after all ud be no worse off than you are now.

Just dont use AOL.

Sexton Hardcastle

Had the same sort of problem. But now i dont laod up aol at all. I just use firefox for brwosign and checking the emails. Its much quicker and easier. I take it you can still connect atm?

Im using internet explorer to get on here. No idea how to get my emails..:sad:

Im using internet explorer to get on here. No idea how to get my emails..:sad:

If I remember rightly from my dark days as an aol customer, I think you can access your emails by going to http://www.aol.co.uk and signing in there?

Sexton Hardcastle

yea. its much the same, i foudn it quicker. may take a few times to get used to. Id just uninstall the software and if u need, go to aol from the explorer and download a newer version if u want. but as said, i find it better not using it at all.

Thanks got my emails okay...

Think I might just leave AOL its crap ..

Thanks got my emails okay...

Think I might just leave AOL its crap ..

Its a pund of mince.

050905-DawnChefBeefMince.jpg

Archived