Firefox convert

A Boy Named Crow

A Boy Named Crow

I bought a new laptop about a year ago. It came with Vista installed, which I have been using quite happily. I have found that IE crashes from time to time though. Today I finally snapped. I've installed Firefox. I've heard it's better, faster, safer and it makes a mean cup of coffee. Is there a down side to it though? Will I end up running back to Explorer with my tail between my legs?

after much cajoling from cludgie i converted several months ago. i really like it, and its got some nifty add ons. one of the best being the ad blocker.

waaaaaaaay better than anything microsoft ever came up with.

The only bad thing about it is that the Hearts website has a tendency to crash it.

Although that's the fault of whoever designed the Hearts website rather than Firefox.

after much cajoling from cludgie i converted several months ago. i really like it, and its got some nifty add ons. one of the best being the ad blocker.

waaaaaaaay better than anything microsoft ever came up with.

other must have add ons are-speed dial which makes it easier to access your fave sites-footie fox,keeps you updated with live footy scores and cool iris which lets you preview a link on a page without the need to open another tab

Firefox is like a 5 star hotel, once you experience it you never want to use anything else.

I love the duplicate tab add on it makes life so much simpler. The ebay sidebar is awesome too.

Archived