Holiday Companies/Tour Operators

tedp6873

Just back from Turkey and i can say the holiday company has to be the worst ever in all my years traveling, goldtrail Holidays Dont travel with them absolute joke. we paid extra so we could fly into Edinburgh yet we were told at the Airport we would be flying to Glasgow and getting a bus to Edinburgh.

suicidalpostie

same thing just happened to my bruv

only they landed in manchester and had a

6hr journey back up the road surely there

must be some sort of compensation for things

like that, after all its about a big note less if you

opt to fly from manc or elsewhere in england

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:::

the companys just come up with some poor

excuse and think giving you a fiver to get a

drink....and something to eat... as if thats

going to ease the 6hr bus ride home!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::

eddie fenwick
Just back from Turkey and i can say the holiday company has to be the worst ever in all my years traveling, goldtrail Holidays Dont travel with them absolute joke. we paid extra so we could fly into Edinburgh yet we were told at the Airport we would be flying to Glasgow and getting a bus to Edinburgh.

moanin faced moan:p;)

A Boy Named Crow

I thought travel companies were a bit old hat. Just jump the internet, book flights where and when you want them and do the same with the hotel. The best bit is you won't be greeted at the airport by the airhead rep (there is a factory just outside Southend where mass produce them - I've seen it!) and you won't be at the mercy of the tour operator for your flight times.

I thought travel companies were a bit old hat. Just jump the internet, book flights where and when you want them and do the same with the hotel. The best bit is you won't be greeted at the airport by the airhead rep (there is a factory just outside Southend where mass produce them - I've seen it!) and you won't be at the mercy of the tour operator for your flight times.

this is the way we done it but you still deal with Travel company's as in the Flight was organised by Gold Trail and the holiday company was med holidays.

I have worked in the travel industry for the past 13 years. I would never sell anyone a goldtrail holiday and would never dream of going on one myself. They are probably the worst UK tour operator going and I reckon they will go bust before too long. They constantly cancel flights, change hotels to lower grades with no compensation and if you dream of complaining don't expect anything back from them.

Write a letter to them

My luggage took 2 days to arrive back from Gatwick.

I sent a letter a la Victor Meldrew

I got phoned up by customer ralations @ BA the day afetr i posted it and the next day I received a ?150 travel voucher

Consumer Power!

Write a letter to them

My luggage took 2 days to arrive back from Gatwick.

I sent a letter a la Victor Meldrew

I got phoned up by customer ralations @ BA the day afetr i posted it and the next day I received a ?150 travel voucher

Consumer Power!

No chance of getting a penny from goldtrail mate.

Archived